Go to CruxDreams.com
A large amount of old and new BDSM manipulations.

Logo 05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I see them as thumbnails...
Yes, but they are slightly different and smaller if they are attached as thumbnails, and there's no file info at the bottom. You are actually putting the full size image into the message, rather than a thumbnail-link to the attached image which I think uses less resources (someone correct me if I'm wrong).
I attached these images as thumbnails for comparison.gabriel inquisition 092-01-.jpggabriel inquisition 176-01-.jpg

You are actually putting the full size image into the message, rather than a thumbnail-link to the attached image which I think uses less resources (someone correct me if I'm wrong).
Yes, you are correct. We encourage thumbnails as they save on costs, and viewers see the initial image clearly rather than as a blur.

Yes, but they are slightly different and smaller if they are attached as thumbnails, and there's no file info at the bottom. You are actually putting the full size image into the message, rather than a thumbnail-link to the attached image which I think uses less resources (someone correct me if I'm wrong).
I attached these images as thumbnails for comparison.View attachment 1054113View attachment 1054114
I've always attached thumbnails. This happened some months ago. Something changed and I noticed there was no more file info at the bottom. Now this is the only way I can attach pictures. If I click "Attach files" and chose the files to attach, this is the result. Please, let me know how to solve this technical problem.

Once you have selected the images to attach there should be another button above the "attach files" button that says "insert multiple". Click that and check "select all" and to the right of that button is another that says "thumbnail" or "full image". Click 'thumbnail", and your images should appear as the smaller thumbnails in your post.gabriele dungeon 697-1-.jpggabriel inquisition 227-1-.jpg

Back
Top Bottom