THW CRUCIFIED WOMAN. PHOTO BY ANTONIO BARONCINI FOTOGRAFO OR NAILED43

Go to CruxDreams.com
THE CRUCIFIED WOMAN
The woman, as a female person, has been crucified for 2000 and many more years.
Violated, marginalized, inferiorized, objectified.
From men. And also by women themselves, often.
The Christological representation of the Crucified Woman is the most ambitious of my photographic works.
23 years of tests, experiments, investigations. 17 models on trial.
Until I found the one who entered the image that I represented.
Over 200,000 files shot. Over 5000 files produced, studied and processed up to the point.
A hymn to the waste of time, to the useless, to the pure obsessive elaboration of an artistic blow of smoke.
Without discounts. With the audacity that times require screaming.
Passion, sweat, blood, fear, pain, tragedy and the hope of redemption.
A Christ who can rightfully be placed side by side with a Christ.
It is not Grunewald, it is not van Eyck, it is not Duccio, it is not Van der Weyden, but from a distance it seems to me that I have been chasing them. A long way off, sure! Light and shadows are indebted, but somewhat insolvent, to Merisi!
Infinite calligraphic details full of historical philosophical visual meanings and, in a word, certainly tremendous!
The original polyptych, printed and composed in the state of the art, now fills the window of my photographic studio in Bologna.
Eager to perform - but after so much effort please forgive me - I dismiss the image of the Crucified Woman for the visual and cognitive criticism of my friends.
to. abf

LA DONNA CROCIFISSA
La donna, in quanto persona di genere femminile, è stata crocifissa per 2000 e molti più anni.
Violata, marginalizzata, inferiorizzata, oggettificata.
Dagli uomini. E anche dalle donne medesime, spesso.
La rappresentazione cristologica della Donna Crocifissa è il più ambizioso dei miei lavori fotografici.
23 anni di prove, sperimentazioni, indagini. 17 modelle in prova.
Fino a trovare colei che è entrata nell'immagine che mi rappresentavo.
Oltre 200.000 files scattati. Oltre 5000 files prodotti studiati e lavorati di fino.
Un inno alla perdita di tempo, all'inutile, alla pura elaborazione ossessiva di un colpo di fumine artistico.
Senza sconti. Con l'audacia che i tempi richiedono urlando.
Passione sudore sangue paura dolore tragedia e speranza di riscatto.
Una Crista che a buon diritto può affiancarsi ad un Cristo.
Non è Grunewald, non è van Eyck, non è Duccio, non è Van der Weyden, ma a distanza mi pare come di averli inseguiti. A molta distanza, certo! Luce e ombre sono debitrici, ma alquanto insolventi, al Merisi!
Infiniti i particolari calligrafici carchi di significati visivi filosofici storici e, in una parola, senz'altro tremendi!
Il polittico originale, stampato e composto allo stato dell'arte, riempie da oggi la vetrina del mio studio fotograco a Bologna.
Smanioso di esibirmi - ma dopo tanta fatica mi si si perdoni - licenzio l'immagine della Donna Crocifissa per la critica visiva e cognitiva delle amiche e degli amici.
a. abf

Attachments

• POLLITTICO LQ.jpg
    POLLITTICO LQ.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 983
Back
Top Bottom