TIED AND TORTURED TITS

Go to CruxDreams.com
Now I feel sad for you. I know you're a grown-up and all, and maybe the pain was OK by you (no judgment here). But my first reaction is empathy. Hope I didn't offend you...
do not complain and I think that Katy either, we are masochistic and voluntary, personally it increases my enjoyment then. Of course in real life you must not hang for too long, so as not to damage the chest

Now I feel sad for you. I know you're a grown-up and all, and maybe the pain was OK by you (no judgment here). But my first reaction is empathy. Hope I didn't offend you...
Lord! Another empathic and caring sadist? I thought I was one of only two dozen here. Now there's one more. Will the sweetness never end? :rolleyes:

#5 Looks like some badly needed training for Barbara.
No permanent damage, I hope?

That’s actually something I would be afraid to ever try. It’s also something that seldom plays a role in my fantasies, as I don’t especially care to imagine myself tortured in ways that might be permanently damaging or disfiguring, but oddly have no issues with being crucified, hanged, whipped, stretched, and so on. I’m probably in a minority here on the subject, but that’s just me, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom