TIED AND TORTURED TITS

Go to CruxDreams.com
That’s actually something I would be afraid to ever try. It’s also something that seldom plays a role in my fantasies, as I don’t especially care to imagine myself tortured in ways that might be permanently damaging or disfiguring, but oddly have no issues with being crucified, hanged, whipped, stretched, and so on. I’m probably in a minority here on the subject, but that’s just me, I guess.

I assume the wooden horse can be added to the no issues list? Don't disappoint me Barb :frown:

My wife loves breastplay in many kinds (me too :)), particularly when I bind her tits. We once tried tit-hanging for two or three minutes. My wife loved it, but I was afraid it would cause permanent damage. Problem with binding those lovely globes is that you only have maximal 30 minutes before the blood-restriction can become dangerous.
My wife loved it when I used her breasts to make her helpless or when I bound her hands to her tits with 15 - 20 cm play. She then tried to shield her body with her hands from any harm I inflicted or she had to fetch me things that were just out of reach. Naturally that brought self-inflicted pain :)
Even after 20 years her breasts are still marvellous, so we don´t have overdone anything. :)
Below are pics of positions my wife likes best. Of course they are not pics of my wife :)
bdsmlr--4c0AEVbyiJ1.jpgbdsmlr-319-8v59nxoL381.jpgbdsmlr-12639-9rgvfzdt7m.jpgbdsmlr-12639-u5PbFaH10Q.jpg

Would love to be the girl in #1,3,4 & 8 especially if there was a female executioner

In the movie, she's hoisted up on to the wooden horse by her breasts, dangling above it until her pussy is centered over the apex and she's lowered.
Imagine her ordeal if she was periodically raised, a long pause, then lowered again....over and over.
Would you still like to be her, even it was being inflicted by a female executioner?

Attachments

• tt48a.jpg
    tt48a.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 451
Back
Top Bottom