TIED AND TORTURED TITS

Go to CruxDreams.com
I never saw the appeal of tied tits now I just cant get enough off this.......so erotic......humiliating and yet so sexual.

My breasts taken and warped and morphed into something so obscene but yet so erotic.....

Anyone else have anything to share on this most delightful subject.....?

Attachments

• OIP.jpeg.jpg
    OIP.jpeg.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 566
  • OIP.jpeg-1.jpg
    OIP.jpeg-1.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 497
  • Tied-Tits-Breast-Bondage-Bound-Boobs-TT23-Fedish-2.jpg
    Tied-Tits-Breast-Bondage-Bound-Boobs-TT23-Fedish-2.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 523
Honestly, it's not my cup of tea. I prefer the tits hanging freely and available for slaping or whipping. Anyway, does it hurt a lot or is it bearable?

Never been hung by my tits but I have had them tied. The pain isn't too bad (I have a high tolerance) unless they are hit.

But the stinging when they are untied and the blood begins to circulate again is like having them on fire. Much worse than if your hand falls asleep.

Of course different girls are going to feel differently about it and their sensations are also going to be different.

kisses

willowfall

Honestly, it's not my cup of tea. I prefer the tits hanging freely and available for slaping or whipping.

Anyway, does it hurt a lot or is it bearable?
I have never been hung from them (to be honest i wouldnt want to unless i had a huge pair). Having them tied isnt to painful, its very erotic and as willowfall said aches a little as the blood returns....like a dead leg or pins and needles.

Honestly, it's not my cup of tea. I prefer the tits hanging freely and available for slaping or whipping.

In fact, it's the idea which is "bearable" ... It was also not my cup of tea but, you know me, I like to experiment and I did it and was hung by my breats some times, but when you're, it's a wonderful sensation : the only condition is that it do be properly made ; the ropes do be relatively soft and certainly not with a slipknot !
They also do have a suffiscient section : not less than 2 cm² to do not cut your flesh ...
But imagine, when you're hung, your softly arched body swinging while your Dom is caressing your clit : if you can rather quickly cum, you'll have a great orgasm ! But dont exceed 10mn of suspension to do not have any breasts'injury ...
Try but with a Dom knowing well this technic ...

I have been hung by my breasts not painful because when tied they feel numb , it's more of a fear of if they can withstand my body weight , fear of them being ripped off my chest.The pain comes when the ropes are removed.

I am really curious... Can someone explain it in matters of science?

It's not hard to explain,

Of course the breasts turn purple because the blood is trapped in the them and as the oxygen is depleted the blood turns from red to blue. Thus the purple color.

A side effect of the loss of oxygen in the blood is the affected area starts to loss the ability to feel and the nerves shut down. Also the loss of fresh blood causes the body temperature to drop. Muscles start to destroy cells as they attempt to deal with the stress (hanging, beating, whatever).

Never mind that the damn rope has been cutting into one of the most delicate parts of you body (breasts bruise real easily).

When the dam is released, fresh blood rushes in to push out the used up blood. Nerves start to awaken and you start to thaw out. The nerves then send all kinds of signals to the body (demanding more blood etc) and since they are electrical in nature .............

You get a tingling\burning sensation.

You also have the muscle tissue in your breasts reacting to the stress\damage put on them.

As to WHY the nerves send those particular types of signals, you are going to have the designer of the base model.

kisses

willowfall

It's not hard to explain,

Of course the breasts turn purple because the blood is trapped in the them and as the oxygen is depleted the blood turns from red to blue. Thus the purple color.

A side effect of the loss of oxygen in the blood is the affected area starts to loss the ability to feel and the nerves shut down. Also the loss of fresh blood causes the body temperature to drop. Muscles start to destroy cells as they attempt to deal with the stress (hanging, beating, whatever)...

... kisses

willowfall

It's why dont do that more than ten mns !

When I was a member of FetLife many years ago I asked a woman what breast bondage was like, and she said to pinch the flesh of your lower lip together and imagine wrapping some dental floss around it.

Personally, breast bondage is not a huge turn on for me, but it can look pretty cruel. It can also be overdone, with elaborate chest harnesses and coils and coils of rope around a model's chest that don't appear to serve any useful (i.e. painful) purpose.

I have been hung by my breasts not painful because when tied they feel numb , it's more of a fear of if they can withstand my body weight , fear of them being ripped off my chest.The pain comes when the ropes are removed.
Weights applied as the woman hangs above a spike eventually her flesh cannot stand it any more the load is to great......impalement then awaits as the girl drops......or replace the spike under her with a noose about her neck.

A brutal execution....

Last edited:
No, at least the left one is a digitally changed photo of a model from the early days of "insex".
View attachment 901069
I think this is a detail-shot below
View attachment 901070
Maybe I find the original sometime.
Those are not the same girl (note the colour of the hair visible in the second photo). The first girl is Mallory Knotts (aka Piglet) and the second one, judging by the hair colour, is probably Madison Young :)
Mallory.jpg madison-young.jpg

Back
Top Bottom