Tied Breasts - A Question to the Ladies

Go to CruxDreams.com

dommmu

Governor
It is quite common in BDSM scenes that if the actress has a certain bust size, she will get her breasts tied into balls. As a guy, I find the view highly erotic. :rolleyes:

tied_breasts_1.jpg tied_breasts_2.jpg tied_breasts_3.jpg tied_breasts_4.jpg

But what do the ladies on this forum think about it? Have you ever tried it out? Was it stimulating, painful or something in between?

It is quite common in BDSM scenes that if the actress has a certain bust size, she will get her breasts tied into balls. As a guy, I find the view highly erotic. :rolleyes:

View attachment 991309 View attachment 991310 View attachment 991311 View attachment 991312

But what do the ladies on this forum think about it? Have you ever tried it out? Was it stimulating, painful or something in between?

Having them tied is painful and should not be done for an extended period of time

Thank you for the insight, Kathy! I totally agree with you on this point: Any bondage that cuts off the blood circulation is dangerous and should be avoided or at least not be applied for a longer time!

As for the question "stimulation or pain?", I guess that for breast bondage, there is a fine line between the two, just like with male testicular bondage.

Regarding the latter, I can speak from my own experience: During BDSM play, I like the base of my scrotum and penis to be tied occasionally. My favorite tool for this is a repurposed dog collar (made of leather, about 0.8 inches wide). On the physical side, it gives me a nice extra stimulation and on the psychological side, it leaves me with an extra thrill of being exposed. But if it is tightened all the way to the last notch, it will feel uncomfortable very quickly. With one or two holes of slack, it feels just right and I can wear it for an hour or so without any troubles.

I entirely agree with Kathy. Mine aren't big anyway, but I've never allowed tight tying around them, it's painful, but not at all in any arousing way. Nipple tortures, light to moderate chastisement, candle-wax can all be good tortures, but not strangling them.

Thank you for your opinion, Eulalia!

I would say breast size is definately a factor when it comes to the difficulty (and probably also the pain level) of breast bondage and larger boobs might be easier to tie than smaller ones (although PD once managed to tie Nicki Blue's).

nicki_blue_breast_bondage.jpg

Just to be clear: I do not have anything against small boobs. In fact, I think compared to obscenely large ones, they are more beautiful and aestetically pleasing. :rolleyes:

I find disturbing that males that identify as women are excluded from this questioning (and questionable) thread.
Disturbing? How? And how are you being excluded? The thread is partially titled "A question to the ladies." Are you not included in that group if you identify as a woman. Is it because you don't actually have breasts? Real woman breasts?

And why is the thread questionable? I don't agree that the practice is erotic, but given that crucifixion fantasy is the reason for this site, I don't agree that it is a questionable topic.

Disturbing? How? And how are you being excluded? The thread is partially titled "A question to the ladies." Are you not included in that group if you identify as a woman. Is it because you don't actually have breasts? Real woman breasts?

And why is the thread questionable? I don't agree that the practice is erotic, but given that crucifixion fantasy is the reason for this site, I don't agree that it is a questionable topic.
Perhaps you are really just jesting with us. (How did I not see that?:rolleyes:)

Back
Top Bottom