Tied Up

Go to CruxDreams.com
Not quite tied, but certainly restrained

bdsmlr-11656-jEZTAA1aOY.jpgbdsmlr-10929-B0aIMqKf1v.jpgbdsmlr-12114-fU6x2JONJQ.jpgasGlobes013.jpgtumblr_pjcy8fsdhr1wcb1iho2_540.jpgChained 160.jpgChained 159.jpgChained 158.jpgPunishment 220.jpg

Not quite tied, but certainly restrained
Chained 158.jpg Three generations - mother, grandmother, daughter - chained. The ankle bars confirmed the family bond (the maid was not found worthy to get joined). Any kicking of the feet would pull the other two's legs, so they felt each other's struggle.

After so many hours, their strength has gone. Only the daughter still moves her leg from time to time.

bdsmlr-10929-B0aIMqKf1v.jpg The garage sale is about to begin!.

Amazing what goes on behind garage doors.

Chained 158.jpg Three generations - mother, grandmother, daughter - chained. The ankle bars confirmed the family bond (the maid was not found worthy to get joined). Any kicking of the feet would pull the other two's legs, so they felt each other's struggle.

After so many hours, their strength has gone. Only the daughter still moves her leg from time to time.

I wonder what their story is, at least they have each other.

more tied ladies

mary_jane_meets_the_ticklebot_1_by_slamm345_de0uocv.jpgmary_jane_meets_the_ticklebot_3_by_slamm345_de0uoeu.jpgDSCN1540.jpgDSCN1522.jpg029.jpg005.jpga28.jpga09.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, the woman on the second picture is called Juliette, and she's unrecognizable unless she's naked, bound, and gagged.

I mean, on that picture alone, sheeesh, I think she was more restrained than most prisoners on earth...as she should be. ;)

I wonder what their story is, at least they have each other.
Spies, perhaps?

Their husbands, sons, brothers, fathers,... are far away, fighting the war.

Attempting to shorten the war and get their beloved back home, they gathered - looking innocently - intelligence, did hide weapons, sheltered guerilla fighters.

All three generations were in it. And the maid, whose lover was a guerilla too. Through following, him, the occupier's counter intelligence uncovered their activity.

After having been interrogated, they got left hanging by their wrists, awaiting a slow death.

Spies, perhaps?

Their husbands, sons, brothers, fathers,... are far away, fighting the war.

Attempting to shorten the war and get their beloved back home, they gathered - looking innocently - intelligence, did hide weapons, sheltered guerilla fighters.

All three generations were in it. And the maid, whose lover was a guerilla too. Through following, him, the occupier's counter intelligence uncovered their activity.

After having been interrogated, they got left hanging by their wrists, awaiting a slow death.

LOL, it's amazes me to watch the life one's creations take in years ... nice story ... the original image was intended to represent heroines of a certain popular TV show in the 90s but your version is better. I gave up using rendered heads, like in this early effort because I found the range of expressions able to show too limiting.

LOL, it's amazes me to watch the life one's creations take in years ... nice story ... the original image was intended to represent heroines of a certain popular TV show in the 90s but your version is better. I gave up using rendered heads, like in this early effort because I found the range of expressions able to show too limiting.

Go on, tell us which one :)

Here's a mix of pics, including some male/female couples
#1, caption time

42112277.jpgtiedjwi.jpgtied aHR0cHM6Ly9pbTAtdHViLXJ1LnlhbmRleC5uZXQvaT9pZD1hOGUwYTVmMzgzMjVkZWJmOGVjZjA0YWFmMmQxYWNkN...jpgtiedpreview.mp4.jpgfree-captured-couples-bondage-clips.jpgfree-captured-couples-bondage-clips-8.jpgbsis.jpg14552_Isis_Lorelei_hi-cover.jpg

#1, caption time
:idea:
Well (and also for the others except #2 and #8) here is one catpion!
"When they volunteered for testing face masks in unusual and extreme conditions, they probably had something else in mind!"

It could also be (including #2), that there was a gang around, that commited home invasions, not for stealing or robbery, but just for the fun of stripping the inhabitants and tying them up in a kinky way.

Back
Top Bottom