Tied Up

Go to CruxDreams.com
blindfold_by_rickb500_dcnrmba-fullview.jpg

Very nice set. I love the black and white stuff. :)
I hate being blindfolded :confused:

and who you think is doing it! :eek:

"that feels like . . . no, I can hear his voice over to the left!"
Of course, he may be very excited :D

Do we have a blindfold thread? We have a gag thread

teen_girl_gagged_tiedup_by_carledward_x10_dea3sdf.jpgteen_girl_gagged_tiedup___00002_by_carledward_x10_deam6pq.jpgtumblr_30cf6effe15893a328616bcc17407848_bdd8ce25_2048.jpgtumblr_30cf6effe15893a328616bcc17407848_bdd8ce26_2048.jpgbdsmlr-360570-LltPHVl5hm.gifbdsmlr-35385-PdqXZeLjwK.jpgtied bdsmlr-4102-sHtem8mexn1.jpgtied bdsmlr-9912853-9j8Td5Sz7p.jpgbdsmlr-9912853-9j8Td5Sz6p.jpgbdsmlr-9912853-9j8Td5Sz8p.jpg

These girls have been captured by the fantasy universe and are now being transformed into 3D rendered replicas of their real selves. Real people should know about the perils of wandering aimlessly into someones cartoon universe.
A thought about it.

The newest technology of 'virtual reality', combined with artificial intelligence holds such unexpected surprises. Once you entered the virtual reality realm, the AI interface turns it into 'real reality' and blocks the way out! Scaring, or a way to live your weirdest (crux) fantasies!:abduct:

But watch out : there is still an interface with RL, so people can see onscreen how your fantasy is developing!:roto2palm:

A thought about it.

The newest technology of 'virtual reality', combined with artificial intelligence holds such unexpected surprises. Once you entered the virtual reality realm, the AI interface turns it into 'real reality' and blocks the way out! Scaring, or a way to live your weirdest (crux) fantasies!:abduct:

But watch out : there is still an interface with RL, so people can see onscreen how your fantasy is developing!:roto2palm:
I like this idea. Could be a premise for a story. I did something similar with my story "Sleep".
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/sleep-by-jollyrei.592/

I like this idea. Could be a premise for a story. I did something similar with my story "Sleep".
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/sleep-by-jollyrei.592/

And a great story it was too. Relates to the discussion currently on this thread

Rich pickings for the fiction writer, but it all underlines just how little we know about how consciousness and intelligence works. What makes us self aware?

Back
Top Bottom