Tied Up

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 997739
She waits in silence, knowing that her disregard of the rules set in place for her as a free woman, has made her another shaved cunt, to be tied up and made ready for common use.
View attachment 997793
More free women who refused to have a use in society, are shaved and prepared to be given a use in society.
View attachment 999820
New chattel to be trained and processed.

View attachment 999821
Another cunt is shaved, cleaned up, and made ready.

1585265826083.jpg
More miscreant women, who have been reduced to their role as smooth clean shaven cunts, and made available for public use.

Various positions and situations

bdsmlr-23445-S1FewzWXyS.jpgbdsmlr-34724-AIln8Z4KGF.jpgbdsmlr-298326-INP37mDb1Q.jpgbdsmlr-298326-gOBH2v7tG0.jpghc 046.jpgoutdoors chained & spread.jpg1 (3).jpg1859903603.jpg

203_1000.jpg
After the collapse of civilization, women who couldn't evade capture in the desert, are stripped naked, and undignifyingly strung up. Tied up in place naked, and stripped of their personhood, they are prepared for their new role in society as captured female flesh.

127_1000.jpg
Disgraced royalty are removed from their former standing. Put on naked display, and exposed to the elements, they are removed from all elagance, and dressed crudly in only a loincloth for modesty, except for their slave, who is punished alongside them, as she is already always kept naked.

View attachment 1039946
After the collapse of civilization, women who couldn't evade capture in the desert, are stripped naked, and undignifyingly strung up. Tied up in place naked, and stripped of their personhood, they are prepared for their new role in society as captured female flesh.

View attachment 1040293
Disgraced royalty are removed from their former standing. Put on naked display, and exposed to the elements, they are removed from all elagance, and dressed crudly in only a loincloth for modesty, except for their slave, who is punished alongside them, as she is already always kept naked.

I've always loved that first picture - two girls bound, one seeking solace with her partner, the other looking a little unsure of the invitation. I love the contrast in their bodies, too.

bdsmlr-89864-m7TEaNzaEE.jpegbdsmlr-24692-Fs2deXjrjE.jpgbdsmlr-294742-SIbqGdtasB.jpgbdsmlr-14494-0al2PiO8l2.jpgbdsmlr-12322-19FWbAU5xb.jpgtied bdsmlr-75620-L0pvKvhWtX.jpgbdsmlr-1059932-9b2VytW0FM.jpgbdsmlr-1059932-9b2VytW1FM.jpgbdsmlr-1059932-9b2VytW2FM.jpgbdsmlr-1059932-9b2VytW3FM.jpg

thank you for posting these three other peaks, the method used to tie her up is great and in addition to the mouth spreader, I often had to endure it, impossible to speak, impossible to beg, but possible to scream the pain and receive the Master
These are a favorite of mine as well, partly because of the mouth spreader, but more so because of the reverse prayer binding of her arms. I like it the best when the bondage is a torture to endure, or at best extremely uncomfortable, and I think the binding in these pics do just that.
Glad you liked them. Perhaps I can find a few more. ;)

Back
Top Bottom