Tied Up

Go to CruxDreams.com
And old render of mine, titled "Home Invasion".
View attachment 1079333
You're welcome to come up with any story you like :)
Home invasion settings : always excitement guaranteed! Particularly if the inhabitants have something to hide, and the invaders are executioners, interested party and onlookers at the same time!
"So, you thought your lovely wife was just a hard working employee!? How good do you know her actually, Sir, about the secret business she is involved in?"

And old render of mine, titled "Home Invasion".
View attachment 1079333
You're welcome to come up with any story you like :)
Woa you are good at 3d :) .. Any interest to go back ancient time like this ?

I just show you theme only..no need many pictures or comic strip , just one-off images of few. ;)

Woa you are good at 3d :) .. Any interest to go back ancient time like this ?

I just show you theme only..no need many pictures or comic strip , just one-off images of few. ;)
Thank you!

Actually, it's been a while since I was doing 3d rendering, but we could always brainstorm some story and I might check if I could come up with a render.
Oh, and speaking of ancient times, my nearly-finished game has a storyline taking place in the ancient Asia, actually in a fictional kingdom of Krang-Tong (one that existed between the real-life kingdoms of Magadha and Shang-Shung). In short, an appearance of new, dark religion disturbed the once-peaceful kingdom. Actually, there was a civil war inside the religion. Both the "good guys" and the "bad guys" were equally ruthless. One of the "bad gals" generals, sorceress Saira Karak, got into the hands of the good guys for questioning. At first she was defiant:
Sairadefiant1.png
... but she eventually broke under the whip and told about the positions of enemy forces. She was left naked for wolves by the "good guys".
Then, the "good guys" decided to make a retreat to the mountain fortress. On the way, they met the assorted menagerie that was easy to find in the ancient Asia, such as an evil tantrik. A chinese sorceress decided to take him on. She didn't return. Well, they eventually found what happened to the sorceress:
sorceress.png
Wish I could show you more of the screens, but most of them are on the HD of my old computer :) Perhaps I'll try to get them back.

Interesting work Meinaru

Some finds

tied 104965_314.jpgtumblr_ljabsktkGA1qddd4so1_1280.jpgNative-American-Woman-Bondage-FantasyErotic-600x450.jpgNative-American-Nude-Bondage-FineArt-FantasyErotic_net-scaled.jpgpink_tie_brown_nipple_by_davidsamson_dxfs80-fullview.jpgtied red_alert_by_davidsamson_d1dhmkn-fullview.jpgmarble_arch_by_davidsamson_d1zc1mh-fullview.jpgred_carpet_by_davidsamson_d2dct1q-fullview.jpg

I read somewhere many years ago that prolonged hanging upside down was a torture/execution practiced in Asia. The victim would hang by the ankles, with gravity forcing all the blood down to the head, until they died. Because the head and face would become red, it was called the 'Chinese Lantern'. I have no idea if that's true or not.
Hanging upside down isn't a favorite position of mine, but it does give good access to the undersides of the breasts for.... whatever is on the agenda.
View attachment 1068773View attachment 1068774View attachment 1068775
I read a couple of books by Shusaku Endo years ago, "Silence" and "The Samurai," where hanging upside down figures prominently as a punishment and torture. If I recall correctly, he described that a cut would be made above the victim's ears, so that blood could drain out, and presumably, extend the torture. BTW, both are fascinating and excellent books, IMO. "Silence" was fairly recently made into a movie.

I read a couple of books by Shusaku Endo years ago, "Silence" and "The Samurai," where hanging upside down figures prominently as a punishment and torture. If I recall correctly, he described that a cut would be made above the victim's ears, so that blood could drain out, and presumably, extend the torture. BTW, both are fascinating and excellent books, IMO. "Silence" was fairly recently made into a movie.
Then perhaps what I remembered had some basis in fact. Very interesting indeed.

Back
Top Bottom