Tied Up

Go to CruxDreams.com
Some from me

best_view_by_cjhammond_dd1e6st-fullview.jpgbdsmlr-124796-IxrYM79kmT.jpgcleave_gagged_by_renderedspeechless_d4mi75b.jpgmy_evil_twin_6_by_criswas7_ddxf4fh.pngdemon_s_due_teaser_image_10_by_faile35_datlli2.jpgnatural_vs_artificial_by_rasmus_art_d3hggzv.jpgbdsmlr-88819-RzcmxBiXOK.jpge07149med_tort_by_thorherdal_ddozff8.jpg4_pretty_royal_navy_hostages_by_miles_hendon__by_useless52_dd06fs8.jpg

Now, admit it …. Ms … uh …. Moore. Were you not doing 58 miles per hour on Arkansas route 40 which is clearly posted at 55? Tell the truth now.

Damn it! I’m sick and tired of listening to you blue state tourists claiming you were unaware of our official speed limits, or that the print on the signs posting speed limits is too small to read!

Do you know, Ms Moore, what the penalty for out of staters who speed is here in Arkansas? You don’t? Well, Ms Moore. You’re about to find out.

Bailiff! Bsiliff. I’m through with this one. Prepare another noose! She’s the third one today we’ll have to hang, and it’s not even noon yet!

Now, admit it …. Ms … uh …. Moore. Were you not doing 58 miles per hour on Arkansas route 40 which is clearly posted at 55? Tell the truth now.

Damn it! I’m sick and tired of listening to you blue state tourists claiming you were unaware of our official speed limits, or that the print on the signs posting speed limits is too small to read!

Do you know, Ms Moore, what the penalty for out of staters who speed is here in Arkansas? You don’t? Well, Ms Moore. You’re about to find out.

Bailiff! Bsiliff. I’m through with this one. Prepare another noose! She’s the third one today we’ll have to hang, snd it’s not even noon yet!
She isn't going to like that...
hang 1054.jpg

Bailiff! Bsiliff. I’m through with this one. Prepare another noose! She’s the third one today we’ll have to hang, and it’s not even noon yet!
Question; Why is it only out of state tourists that are caught speeding in Arkansas?

Answer; Because no one who lives there has a vehicle that will go fast enough to break the 55 mph speed limit.

However, I hear they have a diversion program of community service in all jurisdictions.
1352349487.jpg

Just found on the internet, pretty stressful ties.

Attachments

• 0128.JPG
    0128.JPG
    314.8 KB · Views: 129
  • 0133.jpg
    0133.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 136
Back
Top Bottom