Tied Up

Go to CruxDreams.com
I read somewhere many years ago that prolonged hanging upside down was a torture/execution practiced in Asia. The victim would hang by the ankles, with gravity forcing all the blood down to the head, until they died. Because the head and face would become red, it was called the 'Chinese Lantern'. I have no idea if that's true or not.
Hanging upside down isn't a favorite position of mine, but it does give good access to the undersides of the breasts for.... whatever is on the agenda.
dbgapbk-afdbe295-cc9d-49ad-b682-7eacab34acfd.jpgdbgapg9-586d4af8-402b-45af-9412-408a3c0ffcd0.jpgdbgapis-2ba52f2c-621a-4267-bcea-59fd9290aa3a.jpg

I read somewhere many years ago that prolonged hanging upside down was a torture/execution practiced in Asia. The victim would hang by the ankles, with gravity forcing all the blood down to the head, until they died. Because the head and face would become red, it was called the 'Chinese Lantern'. I have no idea if that's true or not.
Hanging upside down isn't a favorite position of mine, but it does give good access to the undersides of the breasts for.... whatever is on the agenda.
View attachment 1068773View attachment 1068774View attachment 1068775

I've been hung upside down to be whipped and after a while the position itself becomes very uncomfortable.

Thinking thru anatomy (and I am not a doctor) the heart is located in the upper third of the body with the majority of the body's blood needs below or next to it. So like any well designed fluid circulation system is it designed to get blood to where it is needed the most and there are minimal needs above it.

The force of gravity plus the weakness of the 'pump' allows blood to accumulate in the head but also the weight of the fluid combined with the force of gravity prevents the heart from properly circulating the blood. The lungs fail to move enough oxygen around because they aren't getting the blood they need to move it around. Organs and muscles start to die because they aren't getting the nutrients and oxygen they need. The brain is staved of oxygen because the blood deprived of oxygen isn't moved back to the heart and renewed.

Because the heart is a fairly strong muscle this all happens in slow motion. In effect the victim slowly suffocates.

Kisses

willowfall

I've been hung upside down to be whipped and after a while the position itself becomes very uncomfortable.

Thinking thru anatomy (and I am not a doctor) the heart is located in the upper third of the body with the majority of the body's blood needs below or next to it. So like any well designed fluid circulation system is it designed to get blood to where it is needed the most and there are minimal needs above it.

The force of gravity plus the weakness of the 'pump' allows blood to accumulate in the head but also the weight of the fluid combined with the force of gravity prevents the heart from properly circulating the blood. The lungs fail to move enough oxygen around because they aren't getting the blood they need to move it around. Organs and muscles start to die because they aren't getting the nutrients and oxygen they need. The brain is staved of oxygen because the blood deprived of oxygen isn't moved back to the heart and renewed.

Because the heart is a fairly strong muscle this all happens in slow motion. In effect the victim slowly suffocates.

Kisses

willowfall
I think you're correct. I seemed to remember that the victim would either suffocate, or die by drowning in their own blood..... or something to that effect. A pretty nasty way to go.

Kisses

willowfall
Interesting description of the effects on the body!

Ankle suspension is a death sentence that clearly matches crucifixion in duration of the agony, slowly killing the condemned, in combination with the fearful desorientating effect of the upside dosn position and the humiliation of being strung up naked and powerless.

Hegre doesn't do tied so often, so enjoy
0003-12_1800.jpg0003-11_1800.jpg0003-04_1200.jpg0003-02_1200.jpg0003-01_1200.jpg

and some other victims
o06365ele_by_thorherdal_ddiewli.jpgo06374ele_by_thorherdal_ddigtpo.jpgfotinet_0225_by_frogtie_dbh47z7.jpgbdsmlr-9469-96V8AAZvYV.jpgtumblr_nn903cLi401trzasto1_1280.jpg

Back
Top Bottom