Title Ladder - What Does Condemned Mean?

Go to CruxDreams.com

Anonymous

Spectator
I see a status Condemned under my screen name. This annoys me probably more than it should, especially since my fantasies are dominant, not submissive. What is this and how do I change it? Thanks.

I see a status Condemned under my screen name. This annoys me probably more than it should, especially since my fantasies are dominant, not submissive. What is this and how do I change it? Thanks.
posting more and likes:D

Just! Get over it!

Kisses!

I think what they're trying to say is, the more you contribute, the more you get. In other words, particpate. The more you do, the faster you will move up in "rank". I believe your next step would be "spectator"....Feel free to IM me if you wish....(It took me awhile to understand the "structure" of this place as well, so don't feel bad?)

I was "condemned" as well when I first joined, I hope I've helped?
What are my choices?

"Don't be afraid, Pretty, you won't die...you'll only wish you were dead."

The Wizard of OZ, the ultimate "Chick flik" two women fighting over a pair of shoes!!!! :p

The more you post, the more "Likes" that you get, the higher your score. You move up the ladder. Welcome aboard! I clicked on the "Like" button, to raise your score. The more that you participate, the higher your score goes up. That will raise your rank. Enjoy the feast that is before you!

Welcome aboard Anonymous! - start by giving yourself a
nickname, upload an avatar . Then contribute to the
forum with, comments, pictures, videos, stories, poems
etc - you won't be 'condemned' for very long ;-)

Is the "Status" very important?;)
It's a male'reaction to believe that, indeed...;)
Enjoy here and dont worry about these futilities...;)

:D

Not if it doesn't divide between the crucifiers and the crucifiees. I'm mostly a watcher and a would-be rescuer.
Thanks everybody.
You see, I'm still pretty new to this forum. I'm still trying to look at all the pictures. Then I may get around to stories, may even write a couple. I doubt I'll be able to post any pictures that nobody's already posted unless I find somebody who likes being crucified nearby. Thanks again for all the replies.

thx and again :D

Messa is always crucified (at last, she'ld like...:rolleyes:) but her status is "executionner" ! So......but it's MESSA:p
Merci à toi.....;)

It is one of may ranks you earn as you post more,I started as condemned now I am a governor.

Back
Top Bottom