Title Ladder - What Does Condemned Mean?

Go to CruxDreams.com
For other title, you need messages here.
00000 Condemned
00010 Onlooker
00020 Spectator
00040 Guard
00060 Assistant Executioner
00100 Executioner
00200 Magistrate
00500 Governor
01000 Tribun
02000 Senator
05000 Consul
10000 God-Emperor

How to change my "role"​

Hi, I'm suddenly no longer listed as condemned but as onlooker. How can I change this back? I prefer to be condemned you see ;). Thanks for any reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'm suddenly no longer listed as condemned but as onlooker. How can I change this back? I prefer to be condemned you see ;). Thanks for any reply.
It’s an automatic ladder thing, it changes depending on how many posts you make. So you’re stuck with “onlooker” until you go up to the next grade, sorry :(.. However, if you stick around long enough, you can ask for a custom title, like what I done. ;)

There is a 'career ladder' here, it starts with the condemned, followed by 'onlooker' (10 posts), then 'spectator' (20), guard (30), assistent executioner (50), executioner (100), magistrate (200) ... that's as far as I've gotten so far. There are more career levels at 500 and 1000 post before you can give yourself an own title ;)

There is a 'career ladder' here, it starts with the condemned, followed by 'onlooker' (10 posts), then 'spectator' (20), guard (30), assistent executioner (50), executioner (100), magistrate (200) ... that's as far as I've gotten so far. There are more career levels at 500 and 1000 post before you can give yourself an own title ;)
That's right @Rupert_137 !

When it comes to personal titles, we don't operate an automatic numerical quota - if a member has been active for a reasonable time, posted original (or at least 'new here') pictures, or exciting, enjoyable stories, or simply contributed with plenty of lively chat and interesting discussion - we're happy to consider suggestions for a title (from the member, or recommended by others)

Back
Top Bottom