Title Ladder - What Does Condemned Mean?

Go to CruxDreams.com
SLAVE TRADER

ATTITUDE ADJUSTER
For people like me, the order seems wrong and should be reversed! . But maybe if I keep going I’ll be permitted a personalized ranking to my own taste, such as our top membership appear to have earned. still thinking what precisely I’d favour, has “slave” ranking already been taken?

I wonder if there is a list of all the rankings? Am I in line to be Consul or something if I graduate to the next level?

When you made your 200th post you became “Magistrate”. Here’s the ladder of titles:

0 - 9 posts: Condemned
10 - 19: Onlooker
20 - 39: Spectator
40 - 59: Guard
60 - 99: Assistant Executioner
100 - 199: Executioner
200 - 499: Magistrate
500 - 999: Governor
1000 - 1999: Tribune
2000 - 4999: Senator
5000 - 9999: Consul
10000: God-Emperor

At some point you can ask for a “custom title” of your own choosing.. I don’t know where that point is exactly, maybe at Senator level?? Depends how much you’re prepared to bribe the admins :p (just kidding, they are incorruptible!!)
Oh wow, and here it is, I’ve only wanted to know this for about a year, seems my guess about Consul was accurate. Thanks as usual @montycrusto who is a great font of esoteric knowledge and Artist identification

For people like me, the order seems wrong and should be reversed! . But maybe if I keep going I’ll be permitted a personalized ranking to my own taste, such as our top membership appear to have earned. still thinking what precisely I’d favour, has “slave” ranking already been taken?

I wonder if there is a list of all the rankings? Am I in line to be Consul or something if I graduate to the next level?
No no ...............

I meant @montycrusto is slave trader

I am attitude adjuster

No refund if you hate it ;)

wonder what that sultaan owned and where would she be sent to

Harems

Hard labor camps

Asylum

Prison

Pony girls contract

Breeding slave to create babies

Total brainwashing in madhouse to turn her into an animal

Cows for milking

Cyborg half machine half human

Cut off her hands and/or legs

Regression therapy to make her brain function like a child

Breeded by animals to create from her womb animal human baby mixture

Research subject to some sadistic scientist

Her human body parts grow and cut off then grow again like what if they had technology to grow anything again

tell us

A custom title should be earned, not chosen. If someone is often writing about slave trade, he should get the title slave trader. If someone is continuously showing him- or herself as submissive, he or she should get a title accordingly. But that's in an ideal world, where admins have all the time in the world. In reality it would be a pain in the ass to administrate. :)

My custom title had been suggested by Wragg, supported by Jollyrei. Since, of course, I liked it, I agreed to it.

This way of attributing a custom title has been followed by other members too : let the community make proposals.

Obviously, one has to have already some posting history, before other members can do such a suggestion.

My custom title had been suggested by Wragg, supported by Jollyrei. Since, of course, I liked it, I agreed to it.

This way of attributing a custom title has been followed by other members too : let the community make proposals.

Obviously, one has to have already some posting history, before other members can do such a suggestion.

What does your custom title

Graf von kreuzigung

mean ?

What does your custom title

Graf von kreuzigung

mean ?
‘Count of Crucifixion’.

Well, like I said, it was once suggested by Wragg, but I liked it, because it suited the ambivalence in the way I handle this kink. The ‘slave’ status does not appeal to me, and a count is not a slave, right?:cool:

But there may be stronger forces, and the count may end up at the cross. It gives me a ground to play out the bad guy, or a criminal, but ultimately end up nailed (but stubbornly keeping up the ‘count’ attitude). A bit reflecting my stubborn and rebelous RL character, I suppose.:roto2cafe:

A bit referring to your opted custom title ‘attitude adjuster’ : I would rather get crucified than submitting to have my attitude adjusted.:angel2:

Back
Top Bottom