Title Ladder - What Does Condemned Mean?

Go to CruxDreams.com
When you made your 200th post you became “Magistrate”. Here’s the ladder of titles:

0 - 9 posts: Condemned
10 - 19: Onlooker
20 - 39: Spectator
40 - 59: Guard
60 - 99: Assistant Executioner
100 - 199: Executioner
200 - 499: Magistrate
500 - 999: Governor
1000 - 1999: Tribune
2000 - 4999: Senator
5000 - 9999: Consul
10000: God-Emperor

At some point you can ask for a “custom title” of your own choosing.. I don’t know where that point is exactly, maybe at Senator level?? Depends how much you’re prepared to bribe the admins :p (just kidding, they are incorruptible!!)
Suffice to say, quality is a consideration as well as quantity ;) Basically, if a member has been active from a reasonable time, contributed good original (or at least unfamiliar) images and or stories, and/ or taken a lively part in the life of the Forums, we'll consider a 'custom title'.

Can the title of your profile be changed?​

Mine is "Spectator" now. I can't remember how it was set. I no longer feel appropriate to call myself a "Spectator". Is there a list of approved titles, or can I just freely make up one?

Last edited by a moderator:
The titles change automatically when you post more messages. At 228 posts I am now a "Magistrate". Some people campaigned to keep the title of "Condemned" even after they had posted more!

Mine is "Spectator" now. I can't remember how it was set. I no longer feel appropriate to call myself a "Spectator". Is there a list of approved titles, or can I just freely make up one?
It’s called the Title Ladder, and yes it’s automatic, and goes by how many posts you’ve made:

0 - 9 posts: Condemned
10 - 19: Onlooker
20 - 39: Spectator
40 - 59: Guard
60 - 99: Assistant Executioner
100 - 199: Executioner
200 - 499: Magistrate
500 - 999: Governor
1000 - 1999: Tribune
2000 - 4999: Senator
5000 - 9999: Consul
10000: God-Emperor

But.. if you keep going, and contribute plenty, you can ask the mods for a custom title of your own choosing. :D

Can the title of your profile be changed?​

When I hit 4000 posts, Melissa asked me if I wanted a custom title, and I did.
On the other hand, @montycrusto asked for his self-chosen title to be removed because he really wanted to become God Empereor.

Back
Top Bottom