Title Ladder - What Does Condemned Mean?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Or goddess

Barb.jpg
“Barb, the Most High, And Mighty; The Exalted One; Bearer of the Holy of Holies, The Sanctified Tight Little; Keeper of the Tumescent Nipples, There Being Thereof Twain; She Who Crasheth Sites and Wrappeth Mustangs Around Trees; Who Sitteth On God’s Right Hand (don’t even go there) and Dispenseth the Judgment of Heaven in the form of Divine Demerits..” :worship2:

Last edited by a moderator:
“Barb, the Most High, And Mighty; The Exalted One; Bearer of the Holy of Holies, The Sanctified Tight Little; Keeper of the Tumescent Nipples, There Being Thereof Twain; She Who Crasheth Sites and Wrappeth Mustangs Around Trees; Who Sitteth On God’s Right Hand (don’t even go there) and Dispenseth the Judgment of Heaven in the form of Divine Demerits..” :worship2:
Not even someone like Kim Jong-Un can claim that many exalted titles!

I hereby rechristen CruxForums as the People’s Republic of CruxForums. All bow down (or else).

Maybe he doesn't have a life, since he has time to write 10k messages. :jump1:

Oh, that's me told then :doh:
In my defence I have been here a while.

(so . . . I could be a God Emperor? Is there room for more than one?)

Maybe I could be Worshipper of the Tumescent Nipples?

Not even someone like Kim Jong-Un can claim that many exalted titles!

I hereby rechristen CruxForums as the People’s Republic of CruxForums. All bow down (or else).

barb overlords.jpg

It’s called the Title Ladder, and yes it’s automatic, and goes by how many posts you’ve made:

0 - 9 posts: Condemned
10 - 19: Onlooker
20 - 39: Spectator
40 - 59: Guard
60 - 99: Assistant Executioner
100 - 199: Executioner
200 - 499: Magistrate
500 - 999: Governor
1000 - 1999: Tribune
2000 - 4999: Senator
5000 - 9999: Consul
10000: God-Emperor

But.. if you keep going, and contribute plenty, you can ask the mods for a custom title of your own choosing. :D
Of all the titles in the rank, I like "Condemned", though. But it will be confusing with the official rank. While I think about my custom title, I might accrue enough credits to convince the mods :)

Back
Top Bottom