Tortura and interrogation, anyone speaks russian?

Go to CruxDreams.com

Attachments

• demo_cut_01.jpg
    demo_cut_01.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 740
  • demo_diba_01.jpg
    demo_diba_01.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 699
  • demo_igla_01.jpg
    demo_igla_01.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 676
  • demo_kobila_01.jpg
    demo_kobila_01.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 687
  • demo_podves_grud_03.jpg
    demo_podves_grud_03.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 652
  • demo_tiski.jpg
    demo_tiski.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 657
  • demo_zhelezo_01.jpg
    demo_zhelezo_01.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 666
  • pokaz_01_08.jpg
    pokaz_01_08.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 641
  • pokaz_02_07.jpg
    pokaz_02_07.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 670
  • zastavka_04.jpg
    zastavka_04.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 735
Computer game. Russian.
Tortura and interrogation.
pass on archive 223322
https://www111.zippyshare.com/v/PEXsdttZ/file.html
A fumetti Game , but I dont speak russian.
I get a '403 Forbidden' warning :(

igla is 'needle', kobila 'mare' - i.e. the torture-horse, podves grud 'breast-hanging', tiski 'vice', zhelezo 'iron' -
not sure about the others, but it's not difficult to guess! :devil:

Привет.Я говорю по русски.
Привет. И я ,но только по русски.
( Пожалуйста, используйте только английский язык в основной части. Вы можете использовать переводчик, например, Google Translate. Остальные из нас, для кого английский не является родным языком, тоже поступают так. Вы можете обратиться к одному из администраторов (staff member), который сможет зарегистрировать вас в русскоязычной зоне.)
Please only use English in the main area. You can use a translator such as Google Translate. The rest of us who don't have English as their mother tongue do that too. You can contact one of the administrators (staff member), who can register you in the Russian-speaking area.
You could try to PM one of the administrators to ask for help.

( Пожалуйста, используйте только английский язык в основной части. Вы можете использовать переводчик, например, Google Translate. Остальные из нас, для кого английский не является родным языком, тоже поступают так. Вы можете обратиться к одному из администраторов (staff member), который сможет зарегистрировать вас в русскоязычной зоне.)
Please only use English in the main area. You can use a translator such as Google Translate. The rest of us who don't have English as their mother tongue do that too. You can contact one of the administrators (staff member), who can register you in the Russian-speaking area.
Thank you. Heineudo! :)

Anyway, doing as Heineudo suggests with dear old Google Translate, BatNat1 said "Hello, I speak Russian." and Igor33 replied, "Hello. And me, but only in Russian."

Is Google Translate not available in Russia? :confused:

Thank you. Heineudo! :)

Anyway, doing as Heineudo suggests with dear old Google Translate, BatNat1 said "Hello, I speak Russian." and Igor33 replied, "Hello. And me, but only in Russian."

Is Google Translate not available in Russia? :confused:
I think the point is, @fumetto was asking for Russian-speakers at the top of the thread, so it makes sense to answer in Russian!

I've invited @BatNat1 and @igor33 into the Russian convo group, it needs more members - any other Russian speakers wanting to join?

Back
Top Bottom