Torture and execution by Artaletta

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here they are:

Thank you, I will study these rules again, more carefully.

With these two photos I will start a small series. In accordance with the moderator's wishes, it will be absolutely "vegeatarian": no blood. A total of 8-10 pictures are expected in the series.

Attachments

• Crux0.jpg
    Crux0.jpg
    371.7 KB · Views: 1,802
  • Crux1.jpg
    Crux1.jpg
    353.2 KB · Views: 1,353
With these two photos I will start a small series. In accordance with the moderator's wishes, it will be absolutely "vegeatarian": no blood. A total of 8-10 pictures are expected in the series.
I think a little trickle here and there, as from a nailed limb, would be acceptable. I, for one, dislike the squeaky-clean Poser-type pics that show a crucified body that somehow doesn't bleed.

With these two photos I will start a small series. In accordance with the moderator's wishes, it will be absolutely "vegeatarian": no blood. A total of 8-10 pictures are expected in the
I think a little trickle here and there, as from a nailed limb, would be acceptable. I, for one, dislike the squeaky-clean Poser-type pics that show a crucified body that somehow doesn't bleed.

there’s nothing wrong with showing some blood. That’s only natural, and expected, given the subject matter. It’s just excessive blood (buckets full) and gore that should be avoided. :)

Вы правы, мой родной язык -русский. You are right, my native language is Russian.
Right, we have a Russian group (after all, our site owner is Russian :D ) - I'll get you an invitation,
it's not a very active group I think, but it will put you in touch with other Russian speakers.

PS ah - I see you're already in!

it will be absolutely "vegeatarian": no blood.
I think some blood is not bad. The issue is context. Many people do pictures of crucifixions - there is often blood. Some people do pictures of whippings, often with some blood. However, for those images, the focus is usually on the experience of the subject (often a woman), and not simply the violence. It is the connection between the torture and the erotic. At what stage is there too much gore? That is maybe more difficult to decide, but it is somewhere when the picture seems to dehumanize the subject or the torture is simply gory. The focus of the picture should be on the human subject, not the blood itself. I think if you look around the forums, you will be able to see what is posted. And we do not punish people for making mistakes here - we can usually deal with things in a friendly manner. If you have questions about whether something is acceptable, the moderators here are also friendly (for the most part, if we have been well fed). ;)

I have put the "vegetarian" series on pause for now. I will offer you other works.

Attachments

• 201_1000.jpg
    201_1000.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 1,714
To begin with, a small lyrical digression. I came across an interesting picture on the Internet... Here it is. I'm posting it here (although it's not mine) just to explain to you what it inspired me to do. P.S. Probably this drawing is part of a series. But I couldn't find any other similar pictures. Perhaps this is the work of the artist DoctorHanger. In some of his works there are the same automatic gallows.

Attachments

• 27F8701.jpg
    27F8701.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 1,696
And now I'll show you what I got as a result of the inspiration that visited me. For comparison, the original photo will also be posted this time.

Attachments

• 7-02.jpg
    7-02.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 1,550
  • 7-03.jpg
    7-03.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,537
And again a photo from the police report:

Attachments

• 192.jpg
    192.jpg
    633.3 KB · Views: 1,095
  • 191.jpg
    191.jpg
    603.8 KB · Views: 1,163
Police report.
1645551668124.png
Looks like a campground in British Columbia that I was at a few years ago. :) Now we know what they do in the "off season" I guess. :D

To begin with, a small lyrical digression. I came across an interesting picture on the Internet... Here it is. I'm posting it here (although it's not mine) just to explain to you what it inspired me to do. P.S. Probably this drawing is part of a series. But I couldn't find any other similar pictures. Perhaps this is the work of the artist DoctorHanger. In some of his works there are the same automatic gallows.
1645551759851.png
And we know that @Barbaria1 is not one of these contestants. They all seem perfectly calm and happy with the proceedings - nobody is complaining at all. ;):devil:

(Actually, isn't that a bit strange? Perhaps they're all drugged. :confused::confused: )

(Actually, isn't that a bit strange? Perhaps they're all drugged. :confused::confused: )
I think they’re just embarrassed to be wearing those hideously colored stockings.

1645551668124.png
Looks like a campground in British Columbia that I was at a few years ago. :) Now we know what they do in the "off season" I guess. :D
Memo to myself. Add parts of western Canada as endangered species territory for blue state girls on holiday. Move over Arkansas!.:confused:

Btw, I recently read there is a a movement in the western provinces to secede from the Confederation. Unbelievable!

Back
Top Bottom