Torture and execution fetish?

Go to CruxDreams.com

StarbuckSlut

Magistrate
Why....? And how....have you ever stopped to think about how you got into this fetish...when did it start how did it start and why is it so popular...why is sex so linked with violence, pain, shame and humiliation...?

I find these questions fancinating...thoughts anyone?

;)

Oh and please NO RELGION speak lol!

So no "seeing jesus on a cross" answers here they are not accepted lol. They are just to obvious ;).

i dont mean to be mean and each to their own, i for one am not religious and found my way here by other means and am interested in views beyond that ;)

Much love and respect intended of course...unless im in your dungeon then you can take it out on me i guess....

I think its kind of the differance to making love and getting fucked.

Getting fucked is being owned used abused it is linked to power and violence for the man and peril and chance for the woman. I think if you start from this viewpoint the only way it leads is to bdsm then pandoras box is opened...

Why....? And how....have you ever stopped to think about how you got into this fetish...when did it start how did it start and why is it so popular...why is sex so linked with violence, pain, shame and humiliation...?

;)

There's a thread you might be interested in, titled "Poll--Were you raised catholic."

Oh and please NO RELGION speak lol!

So no "seeing jesus on a cross" answers here they are not accepted lol. They are just to obvious ;).

i dont mean to be mean and each to their own, i for one am not religious and found my way here by other means and am interested in views beyond that ;)

Much love and respect intended of course...unless im in your dungeon then you can take it out on me i guess....

Jesus Christ! Of course not!

I don't know... in my case, I just started drawing stick figures whipping each other when I was very young and I had quite a strong impression when I read a story in which a branding of a female criminal was depicted, or watched this particular scene from a TV series called 'V':

(And yes, that famous "Slave Leia" scene in Star Wars too :))

I was too young to understand my fetish back then, but I believe that was how it started for me. So, I can say that it didn't take any conscious or rational efforts on my end to become attracted to such ideas like torturing innocent female victims (or being one of them, as that desire was stronger for me).

Ok, maybe I can at least try to come up with a more rational explanation than what I just wrote above.

Perhaps we can assume that the sense of privacy and shame is deeply ingrained (if not hardwired) in our brain, which should be clear from the fact that we tend to feel humiliation when we expose our body to other people (unless you have such a perfect body that you are dying to boast of, in which case... well, good for you :p).

And our brain often works by associating different but similar ideas together, like the concept of 'modesty', 'privacy', 'nakedness', 'a genital', 'humiliation', and 'shame', for example.

And of course, it's only a short step from imagining things like nakedness or genitals to sex. So, what if some of us had an unusual (or even 'faulty') brain configuration that builds a bit stronger association between some of those related concepts, like 'humiliation' and 'sex'?

If you could agree with my conjecture so far, I suppose it won't be difficult for you to reach a more mechanical explanation of how some of us came to feel sexually excited when we imagine a humiliating scenario, like bound naked and punished on a cross, for example.

Of course, I don't have proof or anything to back my conjecture. But that's the best explanation I have of the phenomenon at this moment.

;)
This is something that often makes me think. My memories of being turned on by women in peril go back to when I was 5. And I never wanted the woman to be saved! For me, it's always about the woman wanting this, and it is very easy in the illustrations and stories to imagine that is the case. I can't remember how old I was when I discovered that the French have the term la petite morte for an orgasm, but when I did there was no looking back!

I got turned on by spanking at a very young age. And around the same time I started watching more movies witch had damsel in distress elements, and I remember wanting them to suffer and die in distress, and not be rescued by the hero.
I wrote a heroic story starring myself and my brother where our crushes were captured and we heroically rescued them, but we only got there in time for his as my crush had been slowly tortured to death. I remember my brother being totally baffled that I let that happen in the story and I told him it was for greater tragedy, but in reality I was just sexually excited at the idea of the girl I liked naked and in pain. I voraciously read anything I could about history to find ideas of tortures and executions (yup, not mentioning religion here!) so the crux and burning at the stake became fast fetishes.
Once I was old enough to have orgasms, suffering women became a major part of it. To this day, the more beautiful someone is, the more beautiful a body part is, the more I want to hurt it. And I've been lucky to have a few women and men in my life who shared my interest from the submissive perspective.

Though, I have to say, THIS group massively increased the amount of "..... to death" I like haha

;)
Never wonder why.:confused:

It just has always been there, as long as I remember. But it has evolved through the years.
Before I had any notions of things like 'sex' and 'erotics', these fantasies (about woman bondage) already had something 'special', difficult to describe, but iI realised it was some darker world my mind was venturing.
The influence of getting these notions, was, that these fantasies became linked to nudity. And also more raw and cruel : not just bondage but also torture, corporal punishment and executions.

In my earliest memories, imagining myself being tortured had a calming effect so reliable, I almost always used it to fall asleep. Not to be too boring (!religion mention warning!) but I was surrounded by imagery of torture and suffering from a super young age, not just j*sus but also Joan of Arc's burning was a big one. I also read many books about torture in my early years, there's a lot of extremely vivid, graphic imagery in books about Chr****n martyrs.

All that changed when I became an atheist. I finally allowed myself to see the eroticism. I finally admitted it was me who wanted to be crucified, nobody else. My body on display, writhing, suffering, in agony. It was all clear and I left the guilt and shame of it behind.

Sex, pain, humiliation, shame...all of these things are connected to the sensitivity of the genitalia and societal demand to hide it. Nothing could be more fucked up and obvious than targeting it, exposing it, and displaying it. And we human animals are truly monsters, capable of violence of all kinds. The best we can do is admit it's arousing and keep it safe and sane when we play or make art about our fantasies.

In my earliest memories, imagining myself being tortured had a calming effect so reliable, I almost always used it to fall asleep. Not to be too boring (!religion mention warning!) but I was surrounded by imagery of torture and suffering from a super young age, not just j*sus but also Joan of Arc's burning was a big one. I also read many books about torture in my early years, there's a lot of extremely vivid, graphic imagery in books about Chr****n martyrs.

All that changed when I became an atheist. I finally allowed myself to see the eroticism. I finally admitted it was me who wanted to be crucified, nobody else. My body on display, writhing, suffering, in agony. It was all clear and I left the guilt and shame of it behind.

Sex, pain, humiliation, shame...all of these things are connected to the sensitivity of the genitalia and societal demand to hide it. Nothing could be more fucked up and obvious than targeting it, exposing it, and displaying it. And we human animals are truly monsters, capable of violence of all kinds. The best we can do is admit it's arousing and keep it safe and sane when we play or make art about our fantasies.
I think this is the first post that I’ve read on the internet which censors such words like “Jesus” or “Christian” while exposing words like “sex” or “genitalia” :D

Fucked up wiring in our heads, due to hundreds of millions of clumsy evolutionary messing up, has entangled our senses of pain, humiliation, shame, violence, and sexual desires. Desires depend on the way currents run.

A God-creator would probably have avoided this, and put everything nicely into safely separated modules.

Back
Top Bottom