Torture And Sexual Violence In The Dungeon

Go to CruxDreams.com
Allow me to ask, good sir, would you be in need of an assistant. I also work very cheap.
It would be an honor to have you at my side. A dedicated partner can not be valued high enough: To discuss the best proceedings with a new victim, to estimate how more she can take, to develop new techniques, to bring in new mean ideas…

You’ll need some subjects for torture, miss Loinclothslave happily volunteers, Sir!
Your offer is welcome and accepted. Each well equipped dungeon needs a permanent available object: To test the tools after maintenance, to try out new ones, to develop new methods and techniques or just to stay practiced in less busy periods.
And to have fun (ok, maybe unilateral).
I guide you to your waiting-cell: Undress, lock yourself into the collar, which is chained to the wall, cuff your hands on your back and kneel down, legs spread.
When I return later and find you in the ordered position, the contract is sealed.

Yes Sir, this slave obediently undresses from her skimpy loincloth, clamps one manacle shut on the cuffs about a wrist, places the collar about its neck, not knowing or caring if there’s a key. it then kneels, facing outwards with its legs well spread, then fumbles behind its back to lock the other cuff behind its back. it noticed the collar is chained sufficiently high that she cannot sit or lay down, but obediently kneels as ordered. The hard stone floor bites slave’s knees, Sir.

it is patiently awaiting its fate, Sir. A slave should always be patient yet it’s nipples are hardening and there is a stir in the loins as it imagines what is to cum…

It would be an honor to have you at my side. A dedicated partner can not be valued high enough: To discuss the best proceedings with a new victim, to estimate how more she can take, to develop new techniques, to bring in new mean ideas…
Yes indeed, two minds working together for a common goal. We shall make a good team, I think. :devil2:

Yes Sir, this slave obediently undresses from her skimpy loincloth, clamps one manacle shut on the cuffs about a wrist, places the collar about its neck, not knowing or caring if there’s a key. it then kneels, facing outwards with its legs well spread, then fumbles behind its back to lock the other cuff behind its back. it noticed the collar is chained sufficiently high that she cannot sit or lay down, but obediently kneels as ordered. The hard stone floor bites slave’s knees, Sir.

it is patiently awaiting its fate, Sir. A slave should always be patient yet it’s nipples are hardening and there is a stir in the loins as it imagines what is to cum…
Returning to your cell I am content with what I find: Your proper position despite the needed patience, well self-chained.
Your knees obviously in pain.

Well, you proved, that your will to submit lasts over a short moment of horniness. Not, that you had any chance to retract now. I appreciate your decision and see the contract as concluded: You are life-stock of this dungeon now, all human rights erased, no own will to be respected any more.

I grab your hair, pull back your head to inspect your mouth, go deep in with my fingers.
Now down to the ground with your neck, my boot on it’s back to hold you down: Inspection of your lower orifices. Well, we will work on it.

As soon as my partner arrives, you will receive your branding-sign as possession of this castle.
In the afternoon we expect a delivery of whips and some new tools. Your first use for quality-control.

I loosen the collar-chain from the wall and pull you downstairs to your future working-place: The hall of screams.

it takes its inspection in due course, yet Your casual probing physical inspection does nothing to temper it’s enhanced feelings. A frisson of fear is palpable when You mention the Hall of Screams but slave offers no resistance to Your Will as it is dragged down stairs, it’s submission complete. Visions of it’s promised branding and a new shipment of whips to be quality assured fill it’s heart with trepidation yet it knows it must submit and surrender now.

The mild arousal it felt at it’s self-bondage has already been inflamed… The path to the hall of screams is both frightening and intoxicating.

View attachment 1073371
The interrogation of a witch during the Middle Ages included not only executioners, judges and scribes, but also doctors. What did the doctor think, feeling this woman's stomach?
He was determining is she could withstand another jar of water. He obviously said to 'proceed'. After another inspection of her swollen belly, he will allow another jar. Able to take no more water, the wedges will be driven fully down between her legs till the bones crack.

This woman has just been waterboarded. How did she feel when she was subjected to this kind of interrogation?
As far as I know, she must have felt like drowning. Must have feared for her life, panicking, not able to control herself, her fear any more.
She looks despaired now: Although happy to be still alive, she seems to face a cruel fate. She surely confessed. What are the consequences?
Lucky, when only sold into slavery. She would bring a good price.
More probable: Corporal punishment: Whipping till unconsciousness or death? A whole week of torture on her most feminine parts?
Public punishment on the market-place, participation by anyone?
Crucification after torture?
What would you vote for?

As far as I know, she must have felt like drowning. Must have feared for her life, panicking, not able to control herself, her fear any more.
She looks despaired now: Although happy to be still alive, she seems to face a cruel fate. She surely confessed. What are the consequences?
Lucky, when only sold into slavery. She would bring a good price.
More probable: Corporal punishment: Whipping till unconsciousness or death? A whole week of torture on her most feminine parts?
Public punishment on the market-place, participation by anyone?
Crucification after torture?
What would you vote for?
The option highlighted in red, and in that order.

View attachment 1072378

This woman leads a band of robbers. she confronts the king in battle. Do you think she deserves to be on Strappado and tortured in his presence?
Mastodont, I just ran across this and I had to ask. Is your king supposed to be Peter he Great?

Just curious. :rolleyes:

92DE4769-F0C5-4199-B8FA-4EA2CC48E02A.jpeg 37EFF2EE-36AA-4CCB-A8BD-05FDF7118009.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she refused to confess her crimes. So tomorrow she will drink a lot of water again. After all, the king declared a month of sobriety in the country.

Back
Top Bottom