Torture And Sexual Violence In The Dungeon

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wow, that all sounds extremely fascinating. Yes please, open our minds to the mental torments and deep shame you speak of. It sounds like a most interesting journey and you have already articulated very well your meaning!

This definitely sounds like a great topic to explore in a new thread to me, feel free to pm or tag me if you do that, please.
I'd appreciate it if you could do it

I don't understand the rules here

And I need someone with good English to help with the touch-ups

I need someone with good English to help me improve my story. In fact, this is the most important, because my English often can't find the right words, which is the biggest trouble

Thank you for reading my story, love you

Last edited:
I'd appreciate it if you could do it

I don't understand the rules here

And I need someone with good English to help with the touch-ups

Most importantly I had to keep a low profile, I was in a closed and conservative East Asian country
Write a PM to one of the moderators who are currently online. Eulalia, Barbaria 1, or Madiosi have a better overview of our members and may be able to recommend someone to you.

Asians have too much devil art,You know, we can't share much of what we eat, let alone torture

It does not lie in those strange torture, but in its repressed daily life. It is sometimes particularly repressed. We have many, many terrible cultures

Our female prisoners have to face many difficulties in life. They are not only physically tortured, but also mentally tortured. This requires that she lives in our society. She can't be Mongolian or foreign

I will introduce something about spiritual torture in traditional societies, it's really torturous, and I don't know if there is a counterpart of torture in Western traditional societies

We have a strong sense of shame. I promise that any country in East Asia can do well in shame. I'm trying to make the story show this

Our writer's most incisive statement is that torture is different between men and women in East Asia. In my opinion, men are all the torture methods in Europe, but women are unique. East Asia amplifies women's shame. The pain lies in their soul, not their body. Their body can not be hurt, but they will be tortured by unique psychology

We writers enlarge their inner perception of evil, separate her from a social group, and then be insulted by low-level people, which is what we enjoy

The cities in East Asia are very small. There is a cultural circle familiar with relatives and friends, which is our most unique culture. Our relatives and friends live together. They constitute the collective concept of traditional farming society. We pursue four generations to live in a community, which is regarded as the happiest person in the world. This must be expressed. That's why women have such a strong sense of shame

In East Asia, we can attack female prisoners with rich languages, but we can't express our East Asian culture in English, which makes people uncomfortable. Because it is her former family and friends who hurt the female prisoner, she was seriously hurt.

We pay great attention to hurting women's soul, are very good at verbal attack, and women are very sensitive. I try to express this in their body movements. It is very effective for female prisoners to be attacked by language in East Asia, especially those who rank lower in the social hierarchy. She will show many unique female effects, and then cooperate with some corporal punishment. Corporal punishment, for example, the wooden donkey, which is already widespread, still has a great effect on humiliating female prisoners. We have all studied that female prisoners are ashamed, This shame has a more magical effect than all the terrible physical torture against men

I don't pursue bloody corporal punishment. I've always been a relatively heavy humiliation because of the effect brought by our culture. Its strong humiliation makes women criminals label them as evil animals and stupid animals. I'm wondering how easy it is to understand. After all, the Japanese have made great achievements in this aspect.

I'd like to introduce some criminal laws that look strange but have complete logic.

We have weapons "dress culture" and many other cultures, let me think about it, and then introduce five female prisoners, they are from different East Asian regions, but they are all arrested for piracy, the most difficult part of any story is the names of the characters, I have to think about how their names should be expressed
Something that impresses me about East Asian girls and women is how quietly, stoically and impassively they cope with being tortured, almost as though they've been brought up to expect to suffer, and should not disgrace themselves or their families by cowardly screaming and struggling. Submissiveness seems to be in their genes.

Write a PM to one of the moderators who are currently online. Eulalia, Barbaria 1, or Madiosi have a better overview of our members and may be able to recommend someone to you.
I think Loincloth is volunteering to help, and that would be great - we'll look forward to a thrilling story!

Something that impresses me about East Asian girls and women is how quietly, stoically and impassively they cope with being tortured, almost as though they've been brought up to expect to suffer, and should not disgrace themselves or their families by cowardly screaming and struggling. Submissiveness seems to be in their genes.

I think Loincloth is volunteering to help, and that would be great - we'll look forward to a thrilling story!
Thanks very much for your response.
I think foreigners here may not understand East Asian girls very much.
We have very, very different cultures
I hope my story can show it. It is because of our hierarchical society. The traditional society in East Asia is an agricultural society. Our pirates and all those similar to Western feudal society are under a unique culture, because in this agricultural society, women's hierarchical identity is very low.
Women in East Asia are particularly talkative, but what they say is not easy to understand because the East Asian language is not easy to understand. Even one of us, the Japanese, has developed a special language for women. This language can only be spoken by women, which makes it difficult for us to show it. Therefore, they don't speak and have a silent image of women
My mother calls my name all day, and my sisters call my name all day. They probably like to scream and call people's names. This thing may be the same for women all over the world, but we have the most difficult name system in the world. In the ancient traditional society, anyone has a lot of names. They call people's names according to their rank on different occasions, Therefore, it is difficult for us to express, and women will shout more strange names when they suffer. These nouns have no corresponding in English, indicating that they are suffering.

I can't create this unique East Asian regional culture in English

But I can express this, especially their reaction to shout these words, their artistic expression in East Asia is the heroine, but I think it can't be the monotonous heroine, they can't always be the Soviet style story, they have their own life

The Soviet story has a story template in any east Asian country, and it is the most rigid story, from the beginning to the climax and the end of the story is formulaic, like a machine on an assembly line. We can't just have old stories, we have tons of new stories, but the new stories face acceptance problems, because East Asia has one of the most complex character name systems in the world and a complex farming culture.

I want to solve our complex personal name system and the more complex hierarchical system of agricultural civilization. We can't name female characters because they have no names in history. After the text reform, we added names to women. In fact, the most difficult thing in East Asia is how to make people understand women's status. Women don't have any social status, Most women are prisoners at home, which is women in traditional society

The core of all this is for the sake of reproductive culture. Women who do not give birth or marry are seriously discriminated against by members of the whole societ

We have many unique female characters

Chinese Royal Princess (they are real female nobles, but nobles and women are very low-ranking figures in East Asian culture. Although they play an important role in some empires, these women have no status in China most of the time. The Chinese like to talk about Mongolian female nobles and a group of earlier female nobles similar to Mongolian civilization, which are usually described by us East Asian traditional civilizations are far apart)

Princess of the Korean royal family (because Korea is a kingdom, its princess is very low in the hierarchical society of East Asia, and the Chinese emperor is the master of the king. This traditional East Asian civilization was completely destroyed by the Japanese in modern times)

Japanese female ninjas (different from the Ninja image introduced and promoted by the Japanese, the real female ninjas are only women who inquire about information. They provide information, but they are not female magicians in film and television works)

Japanese female Samurai (in extreme cases, there will be such female roles. They are Japanese female aristocrats, but Japanese culture is incompatible with East Asian culture. There is no correspondence at all. They are a strange country)

Chinese female swordsmen (these people are dancers in history. They are dancing. They also constitute the fictional female Xia of Chinese Kung Fu culture, but these women have always performed dance)

The Mongols cannot represent civilization. Their unique culture cannot be written by the authors of East Asian civilization. Because of a large number of ancient terms and noun explanations, they never record their own culture and rely on the national records invaded by them. This is very uncomfortable. Any of us who have been invaded by them, or even Japan who has been invaded twice, regard them as villains, But we don't mention it. Just like the religious taboo in Europe, it is a unique cultural taboo in East Asia

People in the Far East don't grow up eating soil. We have a lot of rice and flour, and women also have a good life. I think to understand us from life, nothing is easier for people to understand than showing people's life. I want to write more about the life of women prisoners in East Asia. They may even exhibit on the street, but they also have a unique life

Last edited:

I live in an isolated place. It can be said that I only tell stories to foreigners recently. I don't know how to communicate at all. We don't encourage it or don't have any decent statements. Just like other civilizations in ancient East Asia can't communicate effectively with our emperors, I'm not a savage, but I don't have foreign friends around me, And the foreign friends I met were not interested in most of my stories

Internet trolls are everywhere on our network. Trolls appear everywhere, because adults are always busy. Only children are online. Children are easy to become trolls paranoid, otherwise they have important government work

Humans have entered the age of exploring Mars, but there are still people who act like Martians,like me

Dear friend, although I have used this word, I promise not to say you again @Barbaria1

To avoid misunderstanding, I used ‘savage’.No barbaria

Last edited:
The story that @ron23333 and @Mastodont have been telling now has a thread for itself:

The story that @ron23333 and @Mastodont have been telling now has a thread for itself:

Well that’s good! No offence but this thread was more hijacked than a Boeing 727 with D.B.Cooper on board :demon7:

Well that’s good! No offence but this thread was more hijacked than a Boeing 727 with D.B.Cooper on board :demon7:
This was an unexpected surprise.
The post of the slave market attracted me more than this. If it wasn't for the modern background, it would be easier to become like this, but it's a pity.
Mastodon post there is really more in line with my appetite, but just because of the modern background, I don't like the modern background, which is too dangerous for me、

This was an unexpected surprise.
The post of the slave market attracted me more than this. If it wasn't for the modern background, it would be easier to become like this, but it's a pity.
Mastodon post there is really more in line with my appetite, but just because of the modern background, I don't like the modern background, which is too dangerous for me、
No harm done.. and it’s good that your story has its own thread now; it will be easier to find in future! :D

Back
Top Bottom