Torture And Sexual Violence In The Dungeon

Go to CruxDreams.com
R01.jpgR02.jpgR03.jpgR04.jpg

Hi, here is a series of works on water torture. We see three women here.
What does a noble lady think as she watches this girl being subjected to water torture? And what does a bound woman think as she watches her friend being tortured? And what does the captive herself feel as she is subjected to this cruel torture?

The Noble, Lady Catherine, thinks “suffer, you bitch, this is what happens when you catch the eye of my noble husband with your slutty ways. And that fool Dismasia is far worse, I asked the torturer to reserve his most special treatment for that whore who tried to suck my husband off”

The bound captive, Dismasia, thinks “oh Ghod, I hope they don’t do that to me. It’s all Katia’s fault anyway, so she deserves this and worse. They’ll probably let me go, Lord Robert said he’d fix things…”

The victim thinks “this is all Dismasia’s fault, I hope they use the hot irons in her, then she won’t be so snug… oh please no, no, not another jug”

The Noble, Lady Catherine, thinks “suffer, you bitch, this is what happens when you catch the eye of my noble husband with your slutty ways. And that fool Dismasia is far worse, I asked the torturer to reserve his most special treatment for that whore who tried to suck my husband off”

The bound captive, Dismasia, thinks “oh Ghod, I hope they don’t do that to me. It’s all Katia’s fault anyway, so she deserves this and worse. They’ll probably let me go, Lord Robert said he’d fix things…”

The victim thinks “this is all Dismasia’s fault, I hope they use the hot irons in her, then she won’t be so snug… oh please no, no, not another jug”
What does the executioner think?

View attachment 1079569
This might sting a little....
Ugh! Who cleans up after this?
View attachment 1079571

Can someone explain to me, why girls agree to suck their killer's cocks even if he tells them that's he's gonna kill them anyway?
It depends on how they're to be killed.

A quicker death in exchange for a blow job? Yes. It makes sense. (Assuming you can take him at his word.)

If facing a slow, cruel death -- crucifixion comes to mind -- she might as well bite down if he's stupid enough to expect she'll pleasure him beforehand.

140692288592.jpg

Hi.
The picture here depicts a scene from an ordinary day in an Inquisition dungeon . A beautiful naked young woman is chained to a table and subjected to water torture, while her daughter, also naked, is forced to watch her mother's torment. The noble lady and the minister also watch the suffering of the one accused of witchcraft.
What do you think each of the characters in this drawing is thinking?

View attachment 1122318

Hi.
The picture here depicts a scene from an ordinary day in an Inquisition dungeon . A beautiful naked young woman is chained to a table and subjected to water torture, while her daughter, also naked, is forced to watch her mother's torment. The noble lady and the minister also watch the suffering of the one accused of witchcraft.
What do you think each of the characters in this drawing is thinking?
Considering that the daughter looks at least 18, the mother is not that 'young' anymore, but still looks attractive anyway.

So, the minister and the noblewoman got a bit supicious that they claimed to be a mother and a daughter, considering the young looks of the 'mother'. Did she commit witchcraft to look fifteen years longer than her age, or were they on some fraude scheme?

What are the thinking?
The torturer? Nothing! A torturer is not supposed to think about what he is doing, otherwise he would be a bad torturer. Looks forward to rape his victims soon after the interrogation (if he would not, he would be a bad torturer either).
The 'mother'? Stopped thinking from the first gut of water poured into her throat!
The minister? Pretends to be serious, but looks forward to rape them both too after the interrogation (and that torturer will have to wait for his turn!).
The noblewoman? Pretends to be serious too, but gets excited by imagining it would be her to be tortured naked like that, with her daughter, and afterwards both getting raped by the torturer and the minister (in that order).
The 'daughter'? 'Wow! They treat me like a big girl!'

Back
Top Bottom