Torture And Sexual Violence In The Dungeon

Go to CruxDreams.com
Two drawings of women being subjected to water torture. And both women are slightly covered by a cloth. Which one looks hotter and suffers the most?

View attachment 1154777View attachment 1154778
I think the prisoner in the first one looks like she's suffering more. Both scenes are pretty hot, but I'd have to say that the first one edges out in front. I think mainly because she looks more distressed and the crowd.

GetGalleryItem (1).jpg
Young killer assassin entered the castle to kill the king. She was not lucky and she was captured. Now it will be a long night in the castle's dungeon. So far, she was subjected to mild water torture. The executioner put it in her first pitcher and her previously flat belly swelled with fluid ingested. And if it persists, the torture will continue and it will be forced to swallow more and more water, experiencing unbearable suffering.

What do you think she'll think when that rag covering her pussy is dropped to the floor by this executioner?

"Talk, whore! Reveal what you know..."

gabriele dungeon 1169-1-.jpg

View attachment 1155173
Young killer assassin entered the castle to kill the king. She was not lucky and she was captured. Now it will be a long night in the castle's dungeon. So far, she was subjected to mild water torture. The executioner put it in her first pitcher and her previously flat belly swelled with fluid ingested. And if it persists, the torture will continue and it will be forced to swallow more and more water, experiencing unbearable suffering.

What do you think she'll think when that rag covering her pussy is dropped to the floor by this executioner?
Your guess?

And if the girl sees the executioner take the pear out and show it to the prisoner, what will she think?
Maybe…”Life is unfair! I ever dreamt of vaginal torture with a pear, but now my full belly and bladder will distract me from most of the sensations.
I hope, he will at least put the device in hot water before inserting it or heat the handle with a candle, once it is in and widened.
And my bound hands keep me from masturbating during the pain…
Touch me, when you turn the screw, scratch me, pinch me, pleaaase.
Oh shit!
And please fuck my throat, when I scream…”

Back
Top Bottom