Torture And Sexual Violence In The Dungeon

Go to CruxDreams.com
When the rack plus and the whip, when my body is elongated - the ribs clearly visible, the belly arched inward, the back slightly arched? Or even more?
YES !!! I'm often submitted to this kind of torture ! It's the best'one : you try to escape the lashes, but no possibilities ! The whip is cruelly biting your flesh, letting wonderful red strikes ; from time to time, even your pussy is lacerated by the leather but even if you're crying for pity, you're obliged to support the pain , but, at the end, a so much wave of pleasure !
When Judith lets me, her gloved hand is caressing my body, she introduces two fingers into my vagina and with a va-et-vient, she brings to me what it's necessary for my deep enjoyment ...
So, she loosens the rack and lets me returning to the calm ...

stretched like that the slapsof the whip are more cruel than normal. We whimper and beg but there is no mercy. The whip cracks down on our helpless body again and again. Our body is covered with red welts. Tears leave our eyes and roll into our hair. And then the enjoyment....mmmhhhh yes. That was worth all that suffering. The suffering intensified that enjoyment so much.

"You'd better give us the information now, sweetie..."

Attachments

• gabriele dungeon 1071-1-.jpg
    gabriele dungeon 1071-1-.jpg
    690.4 KB · Views: 1,055
Back
Top Bottom