Torture And Sexual Violence In The Dungeon

Go to CruxDreams.com
"You will reveal those names, or we'll go on with you for hours."

Attachments

• gabriele dungeon 1137-1-.jpg
    gabriele dungeon 1137-1-.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,207
View attachment 451785 Inserting of the hot iron G I F.
OMG ! This makes my rectum clench tight just thinking of it! Yes this is a wicked torture that was used in midievil times ! I believe the anus was then pulled out for the start of a rectum ass intestinal winding before her own eyes?

Attachments

• deag1j8-caec02e9-bcc5-4736-a984-84fa1f2ba9dc.jpg
    deag1j8-caec02e9-bcc5-4736-a984-84fa1f2ba9dc.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 745
  • 44c979c2-11e4-411e-931a-532edd5d67ba.jpg
    44c979c2-11e4-411e-931a-532edd5d67ba.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 836
  • field_surgeon.jpg
    field_surgeon.jpg
    273.1 KB · Views: 981
Well, regarding Countess Báthory: I have visited the site of the famous Čachtice Castle, in present-day Slovakia, where Countess Elizabeth Báthory (the ‘Blood Countess’) and her helpers are claimed to have carried out many if not all of her many killings. It’s nowadays a ruin on top of a hill and is very impressive from all angles. If you have the stamina it’s possible to walk to the top although it’s quite a climb. I’m not convinced that the 2008 movie that starred Anna Friel is a particularly accurate representation of the real deeds of the ‘Blood Countess’, if the revelations at her trial during January 1611 are to be believed – I’ve seen the movie already and it’s rather ‘tame’ in comparison, particularly as I have also read the transcripts of her trial. The real ‘Blood Countess’ is reckoned to have killed, either by herself or with her accomplices, around 650 young women and girls. The film-makers were probably far too squeamish and politically correct to dare to go into much of that!
Wow that's amazing how you visited the site! 650 girls that's something to think about thanks for the great post info!

Have no fear miladies. BOTH of you will receive your turn on the Judas Cradle! We shall hear both of you confess to witchcraft before you're taken down.View attachment 1026223
That looks like Mr Kane's work. If so, can you tell me what series that would be from? I don't think I've seen that one before.

Back
Top Bottom