Torture Snuff Comic-The 4X club

Go to CruxDreams.com
a very exquisite link within this chain to weave the story Mr. Zerns, thank you for giving us another pair of image panels, I resent a little the time this last delivery took, although who am I to demand, you will have your personal concerns. Something that surprises me and I didn't expect it is that dialogue between the boss and the doctor, I guess it's a nod to the lore of the Zerns universe, and maybe that old ship they talk about where his first job was is High Seas Snuff, which reminds me of something very important about this universe and that I would like to see more known and that is the importance of the doctors who keep them conscious for their torture and modifications, they are geniuses of experimental medicine

The end will be quite surgical,in a messy way.
mengel right? I didn't expect this! now it's really scary!!

we just would like it if Mengele went much further in his experiment, and Eileen's head (respectively her brain) remained alive...
using various devices... eternally suffering, half-dead, but alive)

just my imagination...

(but I'm most looking forward to her mother's reaction when she receives a gift and a movie!)

Eillen_fixed.jpg
I think that steel pitons will be inserted in bones.
And, when the the steel pitons will be fixed, Eillen will be ready to be quartered on the special support.
And Eillen's position won't be comfortable for long. :devil-flip::devil-flip::devil-flip:
Be strong for our pleasure Eillen.

Back
Top Bottom