Torture Snuff Comic-The 4X club

Go to CruxDreams.com
I was zooming as much as I could to fully savor the details Zerns put into the very look of Eileen's once so pretty ass' slight modifications after the kiss of the branding irons. I share it here. Is there anybody else out there spending sometimes full minutes to stare and drool over the details like these or only me?

Eileen's globes3.jpg

I was zooming as much as I could to fully savor the details Zerns put into the very look of Eileen's once so pretty ass' slight modifications after the kiss of the branding irons. I share it here. Is there anybody else out there spending sometimes full minutes to stare and drool over the details like these or only me?

View attachment 1248794
Oh my, yes. There are so many panels where the small details shine through. These are the perfect example where it just goes beyond!

View attachment 1248794
Yes. (Me)

747AC304-356A-4F30-A294-E0C6D7094E90.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I will endeavor to do so within the limits of the human capacity to suffer trauma and survive. I'm thinking of Death Dance. Eileen has some sins she must pay for and that will be revealed. I like her too. She is the sleekest of all the characters, the most modern.

Here is some tribute to the great Zerns art and also to sweet Eileen to shorten the time with waiting on Page 86.
I hope that's that little composition with our beloved Eileen is ok and someone might like it.

View attachment 1249317
This is breathtakingly sexy! I'm surely liking it. Nice job indeed :D Good to know I'm not the only one. The God of creative sadism deserves quality tributes :)

Here is some tribute to the great Zerns art and also to sweet Eileen to shorten the time with waiting on Page 86.
I hope that's that little composition with our beloved Eileen is ok and someone might like it.

View attachment 1249317
hmm now I know why we like redheads!

and especially sexy busty redheads!

Nice work Torturerxxx. Like your composition and the text. Right to the point. Still disappointed by the fact that the page that introduces Nikki was lost. Hopefully somewhere out there an original version was posted and will be recovered.

View attachment 1249317
Sorry I didn't reply to this earlier. Very nice page. Again well compositioned, -to the point and tells a story immediately. After 4X Club I will have to put out some short shots like this. Been busy with 86 and an illness in the family.

Still detailing blood,sweat and tears on page 86. Lots of moving parts as they say. I've had the torture master remove some of the now unnecessary cross bars to the rack. This allows her more twisting and writhing movement and helps lessen drawing time and also removes obscuring structures. Hopefully done by Friday or Saturday.

Still detailing blood,sweat and tears on page 86. Lots of moving parts as they say. I've had the torture master remove some of the now unnecessary cross bars to the rack. This allows her more twisting and writhing movement and helps lessen drawing time and also removes obscuring structures. Hopefully done by Friday or Saturday.
I can't wait to see what he does with eileen? I'm especially looking forward to torturing her pussy...nicely slow and many close-ups and mommy's happy!

Now I thought what if you sent her mom later not just eileen pussy? But also his breasts etc.?

Otherwise, I'm really looking forward to the breast cutting!

I can't wait to see what he does with eileen? I'm especially looking forward to torturing her pussy...nicely slow and many close-ups and mommy's happy!

Now I thought what if you sent her mom later not just eileen pussy? But also his breasts etc.?

The most beautiful thing would be if her torturers explained in detail during the torture what they will do to her and how it will proceed...

one of your pictures showed a pussy operation without anesthesia, but with supporting means that prevent the girls from passing out, but increase the level of pain perception... they're snuff girls, so no mercy....

You won't be disappointed but I believe parts may not be post-able here. We shall see. As I've said before I respect it's sites boundries-though in this fetish it is sometimes hard to discern clearly. In anycase if I step over a line I'm comfortable being reminded.

Back
Top Bottom