Torture Snuff Comic-The 4X club

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wraps it up. Onto 87.
your imagination matches mine, but you always manage to surprise, and I appreciate that!

wow... now I feel sorry for Eileen... she wanted big breasts so much, and now her breasts are big, but a little shorter, and she has a torn ass and a burnt ass...

but I'm really looking forward to her pussy the most...

just let her recover a little.. the kidnappers, they could say that she succeeded as a snuff whore-slave and will live (they would lie!). at least to keep her fit and alive, for the next torture, (and the cruelest part) they would let her go free, with the fact that she can go, she is free, she succeeded, and full of hope, she would run to the next room, where, to her horror, the last torture would await her... (torture of her gender?)

while she's being tortured by sex, could our red-haired cow be watching? if you don't want to kill her?(she won after all?) she could be the one to deliver the gift to eileen's mom...but that's just my idea..

I will appreciate your reply..thanks for the fancy pictures!

Again odd shape. Let me know if I've over stepped somehow.
She goes backward with the upper body. The spikes in her back penetrate even more the flesh of her buttocks and it open the flesh of her burned and slowly cutted tits wich are hooked on the rack.

All of that wih the crackling of the smell of burnt flesh, with the screams and embellished with horrible pain suffering on the face of Eillen.
Perhaps she will needs some stimulant for don't passed out.

Page 87 pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase.

Fucking cool!
About staffing. It's weird, but it's funny. Although at a low resolution it will be hard to read.

I love the way she looks like she's wearing her glowing stockings and a boobband.
Poor whore Eileen. Your dance is magnificent. But very painful.
It seems that Eileen had already mentally agreed to be fried and was not surprised that her ass became a jet engine nozzle and her tits became cooked burgers. But she's not at all comfortable with the fact that her burgers are about to be taken off the stove. Her face is so horrified and surprised that she seems to have forgotten what's frying at this point.
Amazing.

I rightly thought the mesh on her boobs would shrink as she heated up.

She goes backward with the upper body. The spikes in her back penetrate even more the flesh of her buttocks and it open the flesh of her burned and slowly cutted tits wich are hooked on the rack.

All of that wih the crackling of the smell of burnt flesh, with the screams and embellished with horrible pain suffering on the face of Eillen.
Perhaps she will needs some stimulant for don't passed out.

Page 87 pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase.
Well studied. But please these damn pages are painfully hand cobbled together with great planning and effort. One day I'll update my CAD and it will be all polish and smooth lines. Of course by then the wokesters will have shut down all art that portrays "hate". Did I go off point?

your imagination matches mine, but you always manage to surprise, and I appreciate that!

wow... now I feel sorry for Eileen... she wanted big breasts so much, and now her breasts are big, but a little shorter, and she has a torn ass and a burnt ass...

but I'm really looking forward to her pussy the most...

just let her recover a little.. the kidnappers, they could say that she succeeded as a snuff whore-slave and will live (they would lie!). at least to keep her fit and alive, for the next torture, (and the cruelest part) they would let her go free, with the fact that she can go, she is free, she succeeded, and full of hope, she would run to the next room, where, to her horror, the last torture would await her... (torture of her gender?)

while she's being tortured by sex, could our red-haired cow be watching? if you don't want to kill her?(she won after all?) she could be the one to deliver the gift to eileen's mom...but that's just my idea..

I will appreciate your reply..thanks for the fancy pictures!
Yes her fate is tragic but as you will see inevitable. The women set herself up for this. Not really sure my imagination exceeds yours as imagination is a very subjective thing from the outside. I think your work is exceedingly creative.

Fucking cool!
About staffing. It's weird, but it's funny. Although at a low resolution it will be hard to read.

I love the way she looks like she's wearing her glowing stockings and a boobband.
Poor whore Eileen. Your dance is magnificent. But very painful.
It seems that Eileen had already mentally agreed to be fried and was not surprised that her ass became a jet engine nozzle and her tits became cooked burgers. But she's not at all comfortable with the fact that her burgers are about to be taken off the stove. Her face is so horrified and surprised that she seems to have forgotten what's frying at this point.
Amazing.

I rightly thought the mesh on her boobs would shrink as she heated up.
Yes the boob mesh will shrink a bit but being a very fine wire will soon carbonize into dust-and on her legs likewise. Yes despite the amazing pain in her ass and the fiery wrap of her legs discovering she will be permanently mutilated is a new level of shock.

Yes the boob mesh will shrink a bit but being a very fine wire will soon carbonize into dust-and on her legs likewise. Yes despite the amazing pain in her ass and the fiery wrap of her legs discovering she will be permanently mutilated is a new level of shock.
Glowing and sparkly clothes. Sounds cool and futuristic. But it looks hot.
I thought that as soon as she swallowed the dildo, the circuit would close and the electric current would flow. But it looks like the audience pressed the button.
The rope from the dildo is red and in the old pictures it's green. Hmm...

OMG, perfect view on Eileeen. Perfect view in perfect time and pose!!!

Great face expression.. lot of pain in beautiful face...
Great FUCKED UP pose overal...
Slim waist and long grilled legs and huge tits.. last moments of her huge tits it's even better...
Soon they will be not so huge and will loose some part...

Summary: for me best picture of Eillen in a story till now!!!

I also like very much, how she can't move.. and her tits are holding still on spikes...
Knife is cutting softly, not pushing with a lot of strength through her titmeat... like knife through butter.
Even slight push away with a little of strength to knife would save her tits, but she can't affort it...

To HOT page for me, not just for Eileeen!!!

1669327921002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well studied. But please these damn pages are painfully hand cobbled together with great planning and effort. One day I'll update my CAD and it will be all polish and smooth lines. Of course by then the wokesters will have shut down all art that portrays "hate". Did I go off point?
I hope you did't go off point ! It's only comics with very much imagination...

OMG, perfect view on Eileeen. Perfect view in perfect time and pose!!!

Great face expression.. lot of pain in beautiful face...
Great FUCKED UP pose overal...
Slim waist and long grilled legs and huge tits.. last moments of her huge tits it's even better...
Soon they will be not so huge and will loose some part...

Summary: for me best picture of Eillen in a story till now!!!

I also like very much, how she can't move.. and her tits are holding still on spikes...
Knife is cutting softly, not pushing with a lot of strength through her titmeat... like knife through butter.
Even slight push away with a little of strength to knife would save her tits, but she can't affort it...

To HOT page for me, not just for Eileeen!!!

View attachment 1254266
Your welcome. Enjoy the nasty fate of Eileen.

Back
Top Bottom