Torture Snuff Comic-The 4X club

Go to CruxDreams.com
OMG, perfect view on Eileeen. Perfect view in perfect time and pose!!!

Great face expression.. lot of pain in beautiful face...
Great FUCKED UP pose overal...
Slim waist and long grilled legs and huge tits.. last moments of her huge tits it's even better...
Soon they will be not so huge and will loose some part...

Summary: for me best picture of Eillen in a story till now!!!

I also like very much, how she can't move.. and her tits are holding still on spikes...
Knife is cutting softly, not pushing with a lot of strength through her titmeat... like knife through butter.
Even slight push away with a little of strength to knife would save her tits, but she can't affort it...

To HOT page for me, not just for Eileeen!!!

View attachment 1254266
I agree...

Not so sure about soon. These pages take weeks and Eileen has about 5 more to go. Perhaps we'll have and opportunity to drop in on her when Eileen needs a time out.
Perhaps Candy will taste something from Eillen.

For me this is the best part of the comic. Eillen is the hottest and smartest of them all, and this pages are just amazing. I won't complain if in the end, it is Candy who gets the life of slavary.

I am a great admirer of your work Zerns, you are an unique artist. I missed u for years, glad to see you back active.

Does Eillen will be equiped with a special bra as kirsten in model last gasps ?
Her amputated breasts of their nipples need something....

Special_bra.jpg
If it so, I hope it will have new functions.
A special spring cone inside her sliced tits.

337029.png
Heat, electricity, corrosive products, etc...

with all your overflowing imagination for torture and pleasures.

Does Eillen will be equiped with a special bra as kirsten in model last gasps ?
Her amputated breasts of their nipples need something....

If it so, I hope it will have new functions.
A special spring cone inside her sliced tits.

Heat, electricity, corrosive products, etc...

with all your overflowing imagination for torture and pleasures.
Sounds like a good recommendation. Kirsten's expanded agony as always my favorite for many reasons, but the girls of 4X together seem to take over :)

Thanks very much. Sorry for late reply-trying to get page 87 out for the 4X club and it's consuming massive amounts of time. Always glad to hear from fans who have enjoyed my work for years.
Zerns, you're great! I have never seen anyone with a similar style and deep elaboration. Sometimes everything is described so clearly that there is a suspicion that something similar is actually happening.
Do you have a collection of all your work somewhere? And you really haven't released anything in the last 10 years, why did you decide to come back?

Zerns, you're great! I have never seen anyone with a similar style and deep elaboration. Sometimes everything is described so clearly that there is a suspicion that something similar is actually happening.
Do you have a collection of all your work somewhere? And you really haven't released anything in the last 10 years, why did you decide to come back?
I was doing private commission work here and there for a long while- life did intrude at times. 4X was actually a sponsered work that the commissioner has allowed me to elaborate as I wish. It began 3 years ago. I have a collection and most all my work is available on line in anything from Darkfestishnet,PIXIV, here and a few other now defunct sites. Will address availablity of work when this commission finally ends. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom