Torture Snuff Comic-The 4X club

Go to CruxDreams.com

zerns

Governor
A comic i'm working on featuring the capture, sexual abuse and torture to death of victims gathered by a syndicate that caters to wealthy clients with truly perverse desires. Any ideas?

Attachments

• PG1.jpg
    PG1.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 5,773
  • PG2.jpg
    PG2.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 4,882
  • PG4.jpg
    PG4.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 4,367
  • PG3.jpg
    PG3.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 4,427
A heads up to those expecting tastefully portrayed orgasmic torture on a cross -there will be no pseudo fictional references to religion, politics or women's unrestrained ability to be mindless animals if we can only torture the orgasms out of them. There will only be brutal and blunt concrete dissembling of the female aesthetic by whatever mechanics are required to do it slowly. There will be orgasms forced from them for sure but in the end their fate will be as realistic and raw as possible. Their fictional death's are the logical culmination of the misogynistic impulse and a metaphor for ultimate orgasm. Saving one fictional character as too beautiful or useful to sacrifice in a story is to deny the fictional nature of the victims. They are a bottomless pool of fictional victims. My creativity will be in the torture and the honesty of the art. If you like your sadism straight up then I'm your artist if not then enjoy the subtlety in other works. I respect all other perspectives on the enjoyment of torture but this is mine. I am currently reading here "The Further Ordeals of Alisa Foxen." A great work of fiction that is not too gory but very inventive and sexy.

If you know me- they won't get off with a simple beheading or hanging. The comic btw is out to 66 pages already. The path for 2 of the girls has already been completed. The idea is that while they know they are to be tortured and snuffed they have also been told that the one who is the most "resilient" may be sold as a slave. Maybe. Thin hope.

Attachments

• PG12.jpg
    PG12.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 5,015
  • PG13.jpg
    PG13.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 4,997
Do you hate real women or your painted women?
Ophief, I notice how you complain a lot and don't give any compliments either. Nobody is asking for your critique or enjoying it. So why do you bother?

Ophief, I notice how you complain a lot and don't give any compliments either. Nobody is asking for your critique or enjoying it. So why do you bother?
Do as I just did, D. Go to his avatar, click "ignore," and you won't see his carping. And if he realizes he doesn't have an audience, he may even decide to change to a more positive outlook!

outlook types
:cursing: --negative
:jump1:--positive

Which would you rather be?

Do as I just did, D. Go to his avatar, click "ignore," and you won't see his carping. And if he realizes he doesn't have an audience, he may even decide to change to a more positive outlook!

outlook types
:cursing: --negative
:jump1:--positive

Which would you rather be?
But if I put him on ignore, I'd never see him change to a more positive contributor. And that's what we :jump1::hello: keep hoping for.

Not into negativity myself-self defeating. Criticisms that are a bit self effacing and provide some contextual reference can be addressed based on the merits not just attitude. Blunt negativity just reeks of frustration not insight or intellect and responding is just an exercise in repetition. Thanks all for the positive blowback.

A couple for the day. A note; Bunny is being shown as a younger model to supply context and background to her development and to show that her mother was complicit in what could be called risque clothing. No sexual activity or intimation thereof is implied during her youth. It is clear from this background that she became use to sexy clothing and hence her outfit when she was caught-as an adult woman. She is shown in outfits no more provocative then girls on the beach today! Have you been to the beaches lately. Girls of any age with thier asses completely hanging out. Would never happen if I had a daugher. Not up to the times I guess-Lol.

Attachments

• PG15.jpg
    PG15.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 4,500
  • PG16.jpg
    PG16.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 4,461
I’ve seen some of your work before, but I didn’t expect to find the author here. Thank you for your effort.
我以前看过你的一些作品,但我没想到会在这里找到作者。谢谢你的努力。

Perhaps the cruelest torture was that the most tenacious of slaves survived, and that the absence of hope, which gave them the strength to struggle, made them more at peace with death, and the struggle is completely futile
也许最残酷的折磨是最顽强的奴隶活了下来,没有了希望,给了他们挣扎的力量,使他们更能与死亡和平共处,而挣扎是完全徒劳的

Back
Top Bottom