Torture stake and American natives

Go to CruxDreams.com
There's the torture stake, and there's being staked out in the hot sun.

Here's a classic Damian take on an old illustration
wildwest004.jpg

and a couple by me:

The warriors are away and the squaws are getting ready to move in
ph304.jpg

This young squaw is making good use of the captured paleface woman before the braves come back
ph305.jpg

It seems to me that it is worth mentioning a film from 1970 called A Man Called Horse, starring Richard Harris. There is a painful initiation ceremony which sort of fits in with this thread.

Of course, this being Hollywood, that film (and its sequels) is not historically accurate!
Thanks, remember it, but somewhat it moved out of my brain, but I remember Richard Harris, probably not seen all of the film, will google.

Last edited:
sorry, i have to use the google translater:
I have had a fantasy (!) for this ambience from my youth: the chief's daughter is punished for something. She is placed on the torture stake. In order to torment her, they pull buttery moccasins to her feet, but they are much too small for her. The leather is so soft that you can see every single toe through the delicate leather. In addition, they pour water over her body. The leather of the shoes naturally contracts even more. So they let her stand on the stake for a few days. One of the next few days they will strip her naked, but leave her shoes on. Than begins a long target practice ... Archers aim first at her non vital parts ... feet ... legs ... arms ...
Who want´s to put me on that stake ... :devil2: ... it´s just a fantasy!!!

Another fantasy: another Squaw is tortured for ... think of something. She is also tied to a stake, naked with just too small and tight mocassins on her feet. Ropes just around her ankles and the arms around, hands behind the torture stake. A small pole is secured between her tied feet and goes up her legs ending in her pussy ... How long she is able to stand in that soft leather but thight shoes? Perhaps she gives herself one last orgasm ... ? And than the archery and target practice with arrows begins .... her feet first ... What would happen?

I just recently saw Hondo with John Wayne again. I forgot that in one scene he is bound by the Indians in the usual matter on the floor, like that

BDCC854.jpg or boundlikejw.jpg

the scene was done cheaply with the full dressed Duke, here he is released again

hondo-11.jpg.

A patty they didn't bring in more realism like that

real.jpeg

surely we would do it like that. The rest of the movie was fine, anyway.

Surrounded , I had surrendered. There were six near naked savages. I had dismounted and offered them some glass beads but they had only laughed.
“Take off your clothes , Dog ! the leader ordered.
I laughed, thinking he was joking and offered them some more beads.
But this was no joke!! Two of the savaged dismounted as the others fitted arrows in their bows.
“Strip!! “ One ordered, unsheathing his long knife.
Fear knotted my stomach , I had no choice but to comply. As the learning savages watched I reluctantly began to unbutton my shirt. Before I could finish with the buttons one of the savages ripped it off me and with fearsome victory whoop began to wave it in the air.
The other savage pointed at my boots witch I reluctantly removed .
I stood before them bare chested and bare footed, fearing the worst. I had heard horrible tales of the tortures these savages had committed .
“Your pants please “ laughed the leader as the others began to whoop with glee.
Trembling I complied, undoing my belt and the trouser buttons I let my pants fall to the ground exposing my small shrunken cock and smooth shaved pubic area.
Two of the savages were already wearing my clothing as the others leered at my nakedness.
The leader dismounted and stood before me. He was striking, strong and fearsome wearing only a small breechcloth, moccasins and his long knife. Smiling in an unfriendly manner he surveyed me trembling body. " Bind him !" he ordered , and in seconds my hands were lashed securely to a stout rawhide rope attached to his war pony and I was dragged forward.
By the time we reached the village my feet were bloodied and my back covered with welts. Every time I slowed the rope was jerked tighter and I was lashed from behind with a saplings stout branch.
Word must have traveled before us for a small crowd had already gathered to meet us and excited savages were swelling their ranks by the minute.
It was almost a festive mood , people were laughing joking and pointing as I was led into their midst.
For a moment I had hopes that things would turn out alright . Exposed as a was in my naked state before the crowd I felt strangely aroused...................

24918442198_ff404d10be_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom