• Arcas (99).jpg
    Arcas (99).jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 1,481
  • Arcas (100).jpg
    Arcas (100).jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 1,765
I need all of them.
Ahaha, I know the feeling.
I suspect that the vast majority of his publicly posted work isn't that rare and can be found at e-hentai and motherless and so forth.
I know there's at least one series he did that for some reason, he was unhappy with and it disappeared from the old Art of Darkness before I got around to saving it.
If there is other rare stuff, it would probably have to come from private individuals that he traded and worked with. I see that his worthy protégé is a member here as well as some of the other AoD folks.

Ahaha, I know the feeling.
I suspect that the vast majority of his publicly posted work isn't that rare and can be found at e-hentai and motherless and so forth.
I know there's at least one series he did that for some reason, he was unhappy with and it disappeared from the old Art of Darkness before I got around to saving it.
If there is other rare stuff, it would probably have to come from private individuals that he traded and worked with. I see that his worthy protégé is a member here as well as some of the other AoD folks.
Don't you have this picture in hd quality ?

Attachments

• 25AD5B6D-AC31-4688-BA61-01C86B804768.png
    25AD5B6D-AC31-4688-BA61-01C86B804768.png
    504.4 KB · Views: 1,554
I initially contacted him via Art of Darkness, a wonderful community with many talented artists, which closed years ago.
I don't feel comfortable discussing prices because that was quite some time ago and Rob did these pieces not only for the money, but also as a favor.
He hasn't done any of this sort of work in quite a while, as far as I know. He's stated that he feels that he's said all he had to say artistically and that he felt things were getting repetitive. He seems successful and happy with his Sci-Fi work and while I hope the ghost of Bob Bishop will whisper in his ear one day and he'll return to us, I'm not holding my breath. BTW, here's one of his early pen and ink works he did for Bill and Debbie Majors, back when he was a contemporary of Dolcett and crew.
Taka17.jpg
Also, check your messages.

I initially contacted him via Art of Darkness, a wonderful community with many talented artists, which closed years ago.
I don't feel comfortable discussing prices because that was quite some time ago and Rob did these pieces not only for the money, but also as a favor.
He hasn't done any of this sort of work in quite a while, as far as I know. He's stated that he feels that he's said all he had to say artistically and that he felt things were getting repetitive. He seems successful and happy with his Sci-Fi work and while I hope the ghost of Bob Bishop will whisper in his ear one day and he'll return to us, I'm not holding my breath. BTW, here's one of his early pen and ink works he did for Bill and Debbie Majors, back when he was a contemporary of Dolcett and crew.
View attachment 978111
Please, write to me.

View attachment 978111
Please

Help. Write in private messages to Wynter that Dadada is apologizing, and that I really want to talk to him. Please, help.

Friends. If anyone has pictures that Arcas did not post on the Internet, please write to me in lmchnye messages.

Water

Attachments

• 648536.jpg
    648536.jpg
    372.6 KB · Views: 1,153
  • coldrain.jpg
    coldrain.jpg
    339.1 KB · Views: 1,109
  • cold_rain_2_by_arcass-d37vv4a.jpg
    cold_rain_2_by_arcass-d37vv4a.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 1,082
  • H20_Toons_122.jpg
    H20_Toons_122.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 1,053
  • leaden_skies.jpg
    leaden_skies.jpg
    411.6 KB · Views: 1,009
  • plaatsen2_tanks-for-the-memories.jpg
    plaatsen2_tanks-for-the-memories.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 991
  • feeding_time.jpg
    feeding_time.jpg
    381.1 KB · Views: 1,078
Fire

Attachments

• vd2v.jpg
    vd2v.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 1,129
  • img-1426896785.jpg
    img-1426896785.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 1,119
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 1,150
  • heretic.jpg
    heretic.jpg
    406 KB · Views: 1,149
  • img-1416441330.jpg
    img-1416441330.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 1,155
  • img-1393888657.jpg
    img-1393888657.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 1,134
  • img-1452666177.jpg
    img-1452666177.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 1,220
I'm sorry that I'm not writing on the topic, but maybe someone can help me. I would like to find the most complete set of Arcas pictures. I just don't know where else to look. If someone can help, write to me in private messages or directly in this thread. Thank you in advance.

I'm sorry that I'm not writing on the topic, but maybe someone can help me. I would like to find the most complete set of Arcas pictures. I just don't know where else to look. If someone can help, write to me in private messages or directly in this thread. Thank you in advance.
With the greatest of love and respect, you have been asking this same question since last October
Several members have attempted to help to the best of their knowledge and got little thanks in return .. perhaps it’s time to accept that the complete gallery you’re looking for might not exist :)

Back
Top Bottom