Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
It's why I dont like very much these kind of pics ; they give a false idea of what could be the whipping'pleasures ...
For me, the whip is in first a pleasure, not a punisment and certainly not a professional thing ...!

I understand your point, though many people get paid for doing things they also enjoy. Would Antoine Griezmann be out playing football on a Sunday if his normal job was in a bank? I think so.

It's why I dont like very much these kind of pics ; they give a false idea of what could be the whipping'pleasures ...
For me, the whip is in first a pleasure, not a punisment and certainly not a professional thing ...!
One of these models' point of view (about 31st minutes). "Kate Lust" (she is Hungarian). English subtitles. Very interesting
she received twice (2 movies) 100 cane strokes on her butt
http://www.xvideos.com/video6637519/mood_pictures_-_martial_law

I wanted to say : the interview is from the 31st minute

One of these models' point of view (about from 31st minute). "Kate Lust" (she is Hungarian). English subtitles. Very interesting

I wanted to say : the interview is from the 31st minute

One of these models' point of view (about from 31st minute). "Kate Lust" (she is Hungarian). English subtitles. Very interesting

your video doesn't respond and worst, it deconnects from CF ... ;):(

But I want to say that, for people who can practice BDSM in good conditions (safety, consensuality ...) ,it is not needeing to pay and more, a Master or a Mistress (professional ?) would have not to do their Sum paying ! (a little gift could be the maximum!)
Concerning pics or videos about BDSM, I always prefer to see unprofessional people trying to share with us their feelings, their true sensations, rather than these actors , often bad payed in reality for what they do !
Just my opinion ...;)

I don't know
Maybe you have les black around the eyes than them ?
Or you cry less than them ?
Are the punishments you endure as violent as represented here ?

I don't wear makeup for a punishment session, so I can't have the black streaks. Seems to me as if I cry plenty though as much as anyone being punished, I guess. My back, and ass have been punished as severely as what was posted here, but not my front - yet. We're working on that and we WILL get there.

I don't wear makeup for a punishment session, so I can't have the black streaks. Seems to me as if I cry plenty though as much as anyone being punished, I guess. My back, and ass have been punished as severely as what was posted here, but not my front - yet. We're working on that and we WILL get there.

I have not gotten to the point where I have cried during any my sessions. I have surrendered when it has gotten too intense for me to handle and If I immediately pleasure my husband, he usually forgets where he was and lays back and enjoys himself. I know sometimes, I can take a pretty severe beating and other times, I submit relatively fast. It all depends on my mood and how horny I am.

We have several whips and floggers and even a nasty paddle. The bullwhip for me is the most brutal and would definitely bring tears to my cheeks if it was prolonged. The wooden paddle is also brutal!!! However, I have to say I enjoy the paddle immensely until an hour or two later.

I have not gotten to the point where I have cried during any my sessions. I have surrendered when it has gotten too intense for me to handle and If I immediately pleasure my husband, he usually forgets where he was and lays back and enjoys himself. I know sometimes, I can take a pretty severe beating and other times, I submit relatively fast. It all depends on my mood and how horny I am.

We have several whips and floggers and even a nasty paddle. The bullwhip for me is the most brutal and would definitely bring tears to my cheeks if it was prolonged. The wooden paddle is also brutal!!! However, I have to say I enjoy the paddle immensely until an hour or two later.

I think it is that way for all of us. Some days I have to safe word before much time passes at all. Other days it seems like I can endure punishment forever. There are days when the guy I am with refuses to give me more even though I want it. That's why I know this isn't going to last and I'm looking for someone else. Whatever works for you is the way to go. I don't know if you've ever tried a real good old fashioned caning, but believe me it will leave a lasting impression. Literally and figuratively. Good luck!!

My record is 100 cane strokes, from a pro Domme. 10 strokes at a time, several minutes between groups. It had always been a powerful fantasy for me, and the reality more than measured up.

And yes, my fat ass was a mess for weeks!

I hear you. Believe me I do. My worst caning was a bit different and lasted only 92 strokes. The rules were simple, after each stroke I had to state the number and would not get the next one until I did. I could take as much time as I wanted but the caning would continue and I would not be unbound until 100 strokes or until I safeworded. All went according to plan until after the 92nd stroke. That is when HE refused to continue stating that he was afraid for me based on what my ass looked like. I cursed him out and told him that he had to give me the last 8 strokes, but again, he refused and untied me. Like you, I was a mess for weeks, but I definitely am looking for someone else. He certainly isn't the one. I do envy you those 8 strokes though.

I think it is that way for all of us. Some days I have to safe word before much time passes at all. Other days it seems like I can endure punishment forever. There are days when the guy I am with refuses to give me more even though I want it. That's why I know this isn't going to last and I'm looking for someone else. Whatever works for you is the way to go. I don't know if you've ever tried a real good old fashioned caning, but believe me it will leave a lasting impression. Literally and figuratively. Good luck!!

I never have been caned or caned anyone. We don't own one. I wonder why? Now I'm going to have to order one and give my husband an offer he can't refuse. Him or me!

By the way, whenever my husband refuses to give me more when I want more. I call him a "Pussy" and state "what's the matter big man, getting old?" OMG, he makes me pay!!! Then again we've been married 22 years...

Give it a try, who knows?

I hear you. Believe me I do. My worst caning was a bit different and lasted only 92 strokes. The rules were simple, after each stroke I had to state the number and would not get the next one until I did. I could take as much time as I wanted but the caning would continue and I would not be unbound until 100 strokes or until I safeworded. All went according to plan until after the 92nd stroke. That is when HE refused to continue stating that he was afraid for me based on what my ass looked like. I cursed him out and told him that he had to give me the last 8 strokes, but again, he refused and untied me. Like you, I was a mess for weeks, but I definitely am looking for someone else. He certainly isn't the one. I do envy you those 8 strokes though.

I can very understand what you mean, Debbie. It's like an unsatisfied end, a bad end...

I never have been caned or caned anyone. We don't own one. I wonder why? Now I'm going to have to order one and give my husband an offer he can't refuse. Him or me!

By the way, whenever my husband refuses to give me more when I want more. I call him a "Pussy" and state "what's the matter big man, getting old?" OMG, he makes me pay!!! Then again we've been married 22 years...

You'll end up with a collection of different weights, lengths and thicknesses. I started with one and now I have six...

Oh you definitely have to at least try caning. It hurts a lot and marks a lot if that is what you are looking for. I like that offer you are going to give your husband, and I'm pretty sure how that is going to turn out.

I do like the way you get your husband to give you what you want and need, that is an excellent way to get results. I don't know if my guy is worth the time or the trouble though. Thanks for the input!

Back
Top Bottom