Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
I want to introduce some of that humbly work of mine here...mostly I love nude women in colder environments :) May be I'll open a new thread with my older works, if someone is interested..
View attachment 965825 View attachment 965826 View attachment 965827 View attachment 965828
Fantastic images, Salvatore_D!!!
The one with the slave girl on the table, forced to give a so perverted show to her enemies is awesome!
And the scene with the girl on the rack so promising...! Those evil expressions on the torturer's faces can't be at all a good signal for the girl. I'd love to see the continuation...

Very nice...is it possible to put neck-stocks on the cross beam, tie her hands behind her back, anchor her feet with manacles, and stretch her?

No, that particular device comes with a bunch of preprogrammed actions and is not open to editing.

If you want something very specific generally you have to build it yourself and I've just started dabbling in that.

kisses

willowfall

is it game ?

No it is a simulation and you have to interact with real people. There are no NPCs. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Life

Honestly that's why a lot of the subbies in SL get little to no action (where as being an extrovert I have more than I can handle). Their interpersonal skills suck so they don't even know how to get play going or are boring once they are playing.

Doms on the other hand have a myriad of options to play out fantasies because there are about 50 subs to every dom and about 500 subs to every GOOD Dom.

kisses

willowfall

A small group of images of torture. They put me some of them. In the red-haired girl I imagine Red Sonja. Captured, her hair has been trimmed, and she is brutally tortured by her captors.

Attachments

• 01c.jpg
    01c.jpg
    290.1 KB · Views: 713
  • as02.jpg
    as02.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 688
  • 6_The_Judas_Cradle66782396.jpg
    6_The_Judas_Cradle66782396.jpg
    461 KB · Views: 715
  • 01sdf.jpg
    01sdf.jpg
    654.4 KB · Views: 730
  • 78568591.jpg
    78568591.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 748
  • 78424580.jpg
    78424580.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 775
  • 83237352.jpg
    83237352.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 800
  • 80816851.jpg
    80816851.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 804
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    587.9 KB · Views: 825
SL = Second Life a collection of simulated "worlds" using a common base programming. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Life

In our cased we have set up a sim set during the Rome Empire which specializes in quasi-historical crux RP. Each "avi" (avatar) is operated by tha real person and there are no NPC. It is not a "game".

kisses

willowfall
Thank you dear Willowfall for the info. I am into simulated worlds (I have my own) and will investigate.

A small group of images of torture. They put me some of them. In the red-haired girl I imagine Red Sonja. Captured, her hair has been trimmed, and she is brutally tortured by her captors.
I absolutely adore the works of Abyss. He's one of the artists able to capture the beauty of female victims as well as the pain they undergo, while also depicting the most brutal yet sexual (for me, at least) tortures of the woman body.

Attachments

• 05[1].jpg
    05[1].jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 1,060
Here's the collection of his art. He also has a pixiv profile, but apparently he lately purged most of his works from there for reasons unknown. Anyway, here it is: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/5658699
Abyss´art is great, thank you. It is similar to Feather´s art, isn´t it?....Perhaps because both of them draw chinese girls....:)

Abyss´art is great, thank you. It is similar to Feather´s art, isn´t it?....Perhaps because both of them draw chinese girls....:)
There's definitely a certain something in asian girls, although while choosing my favourite torture artists I first of all look at their drawing (or 3D) style, and at the degree of cruelty they express in their art of course!
And yes, I like Feather's style, although his art doesn't fall well in line with my "preferences" =)

Attachments

• 2122_[1].jpg
    2122_[1].jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 1,022
Feather is not for the faint-hearted. He seems to take great pleasure in massacring superheroes and heroines. Since that's not really my thing, I don't want to post anything directly. Too much smell of pathology ;) But here is a "nice" collection of his work:
E-Hentai, artist:feather
Do we talk about the same artist?

Back
Top Bottom