Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Please elaborate, I'd love to learn more about the origins of my fantasies =)

I'm not honestly sure that there is a single answer to your questions. Fantasies are very individual, even when widely held, as to WHY they are your fantasy.

I have heard explanations running from wanting to strike back at your mother for whatever to wanting to strike at all women for whatever. The female equivalent of castration as punishment. A lot of historical castration exists from punishment (draw and quartering for example) to making a rival ineligible to sit on your throne.

As a form of torture a woman's breasts are highly sensitive so for example all of us girls at the academy wear plastrons protecting our breasts but we don't wear anything different to protect the rest of our body. We wear what the guys wear.

And if you have torture fantasies many times they revolve around wanting to inflict as much damage as possible on your victim before you decide to kill them. Cutting off (with cauterization) breasts is an easy way to inflict maximum physical and psychological damage to a woman without endangering her life and leaving her vulnerable to further torment.

kisses

willowfall

Debreasting is a huge turn off for me, nevertheless I've received a considerable number of requests - and even a couple of paid commissions - in the past from women who fantasized about their own breasts being cut off.

The hubby wanted me to post this...

I once had the same theory in the thread Bondage / Captivity / Interrogation / Torture Scenes in Mainstream Movies about a movie I loved to watch as a kid:

Dina Meyer in "Dragonheart" (1996) - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116136/

A cruel king rules the land. He raids the surrounding villages for slaves for his quarry. Kara (Meyer) is a young resistance fighter who gets caught while she is trying to help her enslaved father to escape. After a short stay in the dungeon, the king takes her to his bedroom and offers her to marry her. But she is not very happy about the proposal.
View attachment 699622 View attachment 699623 View attachment 699624 View attachment 699625 View attachment 699626

Kara manages to escape the king's castle and wants to warn the other villager's about his cruelty. But they don't listen to her. Instead, they decide to sacrifice her to a dragon who they think wants to destroy their village. The dragon indeed takes Kara with him, but turns out to be a lot more interested in a casual talk than in eating her. He even claims that he only eats people in self defence (and never swallows them).
View attachment 699627 View attachment 699628 View attachment 699629 View attachment 699630 View attachment 699631

This is one of the movies I watched over and over when I was younger while still playing with toy knights. I think, this movie is at least partially responsible for my kink for beautiful women in medieval dungeons.

Painful, fine...mutilation?...no. Would you REALLY want to do that to a woman?
Half the fun of consensual torture is the opportunity to do it again!

Linda love you dear but have you noticed that is site is about CRUCIFYING people (mostly women). An extremely brutal form of torture and execution.

And to answer your question YES there are people out there who really do want to, and historically have, do this to women. And there are lots of people who would never do it in RL but certainly fantasize about it.

Somehow "consensual" doesn't seem to play into it much.

And as a complete aside, and this is not directed at Linda but at the community in general, I am seeing a disturbing trend of people trying to denigrate other members fantasies to the point of wanting them banned (and that was not suggested in the current case). Believe me I get approached by a lot of guys who have a kink (or perversion, your choice) I am not interested in. And I tell them that but I also don't tell them what I think of their kink, I just say that's not for me and I move on. And I am all for intellectual discussion on any subject but can our critiques move back towards "That's not for me and I'm moving on" rather than "Ewwwww .... that's (whatever) and you should be (whatever)". We are after all all on this site because, whatever our interests are, the general public is like "Ewwwww this should be banned".

Tolerance folks, tolerance. But that does not mean you have to accept or even understand just allow others the space and freedom to enjoy what they enjoy. As long as it doesn't break our rules or is illegal.

kisses

willowfall

Last edited:
And as a complete aside, and this is not directed at Linda but at the community in general, I am seeing a disturbing trend of people trying to denigrate other members fantasies to the point of wanting them banned (and that was not suggested in the current case).

Hear, hear. Noticing the same mental reflex; I assume it's because our fetish tastes are highly specialied. While I'm sure some of us are general torture lovers indiscriminately, most are rather specific in their likings. A minor variance to this and we stop liking it, or even we are entirely grossed out. We fail to realize that for the 'normal', non kinky community we are all equally sinful.

I do enjoy medieval setting (due to some random factors that influenced my upbringing) and I don't like particularly much modern army interrogations (with the notable exception of Zardoz) ... it's weird, right? I assume some of us are even more exclusive than the rest. :)

Totally agree w/ you that the distinction that need to be done is between imaginary and real life, not between my reasons to get an erection and yours.

Linda love you dear but have you noticed that is site is about CRUCIFYING people (mostly women). An extremely brutal form of torture and execution.

And to answer your question YES there are people out there who really do want to, and historically have, do this to women. And there are lots of people who would never do it in RL but certainly fantasize about it.

Somehow "consensual" doesn't seem to play into it much.

And as a complete aside, and this is not directed at Linda but at the community in general, I am seeing a disturbing trend of people trying to denigrate other members fantasies to the point of wanting them banned (and that was not suggested in the current case). Believe me I get approached by a lot of guys who have a kink (or perversion, your choice) I am not interested in. And I tell them that but I also don't tell them what I think of their kink, I just say that's not for me and I move on. And I am all for intellectual discussion on any subject but can our critiques move back towards "That's not for me and I'm moving on" rather than "Ewwwww .... that's (whatever) and you should be (whatever)". We are after all all on this site because, whatever our interests are, the general public is like "Ewwwww this should be banned".

Tolerance folks, tolerance. But that does not mean you have to accept or even understand just allow others the space and freedom to enjoy what they enjoy. As long as it doesn't break our rules or is illegal.

kisses

willowfall
Whatever makes your boat float, that’s fine, and I would never make someone feel bad about it...it’s just not my thing.

Last edited:
That's not a problem Linda, so let's all relax and enjoy our (different) fantasies.
I never meant it to be a problem... I was asking a legitimate question, because I am interested in the “why” we like what we do. My husband Chris likes...no loves to lock my bare feet in stocks and tickle them...why? Where does it come from? Why do I love the rack? I don’t know... I may never know...but it’s a helluva lot of fun in the meantime.

Back
Top Bottom