Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
One of the wildest and most horribly cruel scenes in cinema. Within the Hindu film GHOST (2016) a girl is flogged and whipped, and finally crucified. She is so hideously real, it gives her chills to see her. And when I see this scene I imagine a woman in ancient Rome condemned to the same fate, and what the crucifixion of a girl was really like, except in the final makeup of the woman's face (it looks deformed and even a zombie). Although during the whipping, being tied to the tree her face suffers the consequences of her convulsions when hitting against the bark of the trunk, but even so the makeup is too much. But on the other hand the scene is very wild. This is the movie on Youtube and the scene from 1.36.10 approximately. And it is even more tremendous, if you download it and with a video editor you convert it at a speed 2 or more times slower. You will see details that give you goosebumps; Well, you can see perfectly how the whips destroy the young woman's skin. Even for me it is too brutal.

The link:

Life sentenced
This young woman (18 years old) will be tortured nude every day until her death at 42 years
Click on the thumbnail

View attachment 984838
Does she get a proper slave death in the end? You know, deliciously tortured with hot irons on the rack, each day increasing her pain after her 60th birthday? Or is it a simple death, whipped to death? Or perhaps crucifixion fir a birthday present.

All is slaves look forward to a fitting slave-death. Some are lucky enough to be tortured every day like this girl, for her entire adult life. I envy her pain and degradation

Does she get a proper slave death in the end? You know, deliciously tortured with hot irons on the rack, each day increasing her pain after her 60th birthday? Or is it a simple death, whipped to death? Or perhaps crucifixion fir a birthday present.

All is slaves look forward to a fitting slave-death. Some are lucky enough to be tortured every day like this girl, for her entire adult life. I envy her pain and degradation
Yes.
She will die under the whip at 42 years

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the last one might be from using a scourge. I saw the video once, the barbs were so sharp, all they did was tap her bum very lightly and each time the barbs pierced enough to draw blood. I could just about imagine allowing someone to do that to me....

Even as a whipping addict, though, I imagined seeing that used full force would be really horrible. Sure in the fantasy head a harsh scourging sounds very interesting, but probably not a RL thing for me.

Back
Top Bottom