Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank You......Of course I have those.......one of the best I found on this site....the artist is excellent wish he could have done the whole story.
If he continued that one, I'm unaware of it, and I have all of his work that I could find. When it comes to serious torture and top notch 3D rendering, it doesn't get much better that Juncundus.
Not quite a saw, but similar.
img-1573944565.jpg

Here are images of two women being tortured on strappado. Which one do you think is hotter?

A robber woman and a witch who attacked merchant caravans?

Maruska03.jpg

Or a young and noble countess who was accused of heresy and plotting against the king?

arms_over_head_1_by_graekrasblight_dec5vst.jpg

Which of them deserves the harsher treatment?

After much consideration I believe it is a tie. I like both of your back stories and both are deserving of the strictest measures. Certainly there should be no mercy allowed for their female gender. Must admit I do enjoy the natural, unshaven look of the second one.
I think that the first woman's pussy is also unshaven. When she engages in armed assaults where she may be killed or injured, giving herself a few minutes to shave is a luxury.

Here are images of two women being tortured on strappado. Which one do you think is hotter?

View attachment 1021832

Or a young and noble countess who was accused of heresy and plotting against the king?

View attachment 1021833

This one; https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/maruska03-jpg.1021832/
Though both are very worthy of maximum punishment making it difficult to choose, I have a deep fondness for the strappado. So in the end it won out.

View attachment 1021832

View attachment 1021833

It's the first one for me as well, although there's a bit too much going on in the picture. The second one is calmer in its composition and colour palette. But a true strappado should always involve the wrists raised behind the victm's back. If I'm not mistaken, the lovely lady in the second pic had her hands tied in front of her prior to being suspended -- and is thus clearly cheating.

It's the first one for me as well, although there's a bit too much going on in the picture. The second one is calmer in its composition and colour palette. But a true strappado should always involve the wrists raised behind the victm's back. If I'm not mistaken, the lovely lady in the second pic had her hands tied in front of her prior to being suspended -- and is thus clearly cheating.
Beat me to it.
Yes, the first one is truly being hung in the strappado. Hang by the wrist can become extremely painful, but it is the twisting and strain on the shoulder created by the wrist tied behind the back that makes strappado such a effective torture.
Therefore, my vote has to be number one.

Beat me to it.
Yes, the first one is truly being hung in the strappado. Hang by the wrist can become extremely painful, but it is the twisting and strain on the shoulder created by the wrist tied behind the back that makes strappado such a effective torture.
Therefore, my vote has to be number one.
Yes, the first woman is amazing. A beautiful naked woman on strappado, where she experiences pain both from dislocated arms and joints, and from lashes on her back, her ass, and oh horror! her breasts. And her suffering is further intensified by the executioner's hand caressing her genitals.

inquisition_suspension_by_graekrasblight_dedb2xp.jpg
Well, she's hanging with a load on her feet, so it's painful. A new picture, where the same lady is again being interrogated by the Inquisition. This time she is older and her breasts are bigger :) .

Да, первая женщина потрясающая. Красивая обнаженная женщина на стрападо, где она испытывает боль как от вывихов рук и суставов, так и от ударов ресниц по спине, заднице и о ужас! ее груди. И ее страдания еще больше усугубляются тем, что рука палача ласкает ее гениталии.
Maruska01-1.jpgMaruska02.jpg
Девочки должны быть сурово наказаны за свои преступления.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom