Tortured Women

Go to CruxDreams.com

Dafmads

Assistant executioner
Some serious torture art by Phoney Liker from the old Drawingpalace site.
Enjoy.
Thank you! I love these drawings. They influenced my fantasy pretty much. I like the ruthless use of needles, spikes and fire the painful facial expressions. Some of them I did not know yet. Great!

doe1971

Governor

Now colour me confused but why the electrodes are short-circuited by that wrapping wire? There would be no electric flow through the tissue in that scenario, as electrical resistance of the skin, even when wet is still much higher than the wire's ... by all means I support the efforts of creators, this is not to mock, just an honest curiosity about what you guys envisioned there.

wulf

Tribune

wulf

Tribune
Thank you! I love these drawings. They influenced my fantasy pretty much. I like the ruthless use of needles, spikes and fire the painful facial expressions. Some of them I did not know yet. Great!
I wish I had collected more of them at the time. Anyway, glad you like them.

wulf

Tribune
Now colour me confused but why the electrodes are short-circuited by that wrapping wire? There would be no electric flow through the tissue in that scenario, as electrical resistance of the skin, even when wet is still much higher than the wire's ... by all means I support the efforts of creators, this is not to mock, just an honest curiosity about what you guys envisioned there.
Correct... it's a dead short. Best case scenario the wire would get very hot between the clamps and probably quickly melt and break the circuit, which would burn her. There are variables of course, but that setup will not put current through her body if one clamp is the positive and the other the negative.

Dafmads

Assistant executioner
I'm disappointed : I thought the couple wanted to buy the (real) slave to torture her
She was surely simply not allowed to move - under the threat of severe punishment. What else for you would buy a slave, than for abuse and torture?
For anything else you have servants in your household, living furniture etc.

She was surely simply not allowed to move - under the threat of severe punishment. What else for you would buy a slave, than for abuse and torture?
For anything else you have servants in your household, living furniture etc.
I rather like how your mind works! Indeed, what is the point of being enslaved if it doesn’t involve abuse and torture?

Dafmads

Assistant executioner
I rather like how your mind works! Indeed, what is the point of being enslaved if it doesn’t involve abuse and torture?
An interesting approach: To switch from the owner’s to the slave’s perspective. That might be a crucial difference here:

In a well equipped household there should be a slave’s purpose only the pleasure of the owners. And if it should be by his/her cries and screams, pleas and tears -when the ownership is sadistic enough. What I hope for.

For other tasks like cleaning, cooking, gardening, servants should be available.

Less wealthy houses would certainly have to delegate these tasks/ chores to the pleasure- slave as well.

You can find these differences easily when calling the gardening slave to you during the apéritiv at your host’s dinner: Only whip-marks on front and backside qualify it for a serving slave. Are genitalia wearing torture-marks, you have a hint to a household with mixed slave-usage.

Or to a sadistic owner. What I appreciate (of reasons of discipline in general).

The slave’s motivation is an other point - when given itself of free will into slavery: Wide faceted, often a masochistic ideal, a wish for a clear frame and protection, the pleasure from being used.

I would lay the weight of my efforts on torture and abuse. You are right!

The captivated slave, sold against her /his will, has usually no will nor choice. But needs training, discipline abd chains the more.

For both one needs a firm hand, a strong whip and a well equipped basement.

No garden.

Top Bottom