Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh you definitely have to at least try caning. It hurts a lot and marks a lot if that is what you are looking for. I like that offer you are going to give your husband, and I'm pretty sure how that is going to turn out.

I do like the way you get your husband to give you what you want and need, that is an excellent way to get results. I don't know if my guy is worth the time or the trouble though. Thanks for the input!

I will definitely try it!!! I don't mind the marks now that summer is coming to an end. My daughters would sometimes see the bruises and welts when I wear a bikini. It got harder to explain as they got older.

With my husband, he's 51 and he's in good shape and takes care of himself. The "old man" remarks makes him crazy and I do seem to get what I want then.

Hi girls - I've come in late on a topic close to my heart - closer still to other bits of me ;)

Tears - yes, I do cry, sometimes, when I'm being whipped. It's not that I'm not loving it,
it's just strong emotion, tears of pleasure. And I don't cry easily in 'real life'.
I don't wear make-up for Torture sessions or being a slavegirl.
Stripped of everything, right down to the natural me.
Caning - definitely - hurts most if you've been 'softened up' with a paddle or flogger -
it's a different kind of pain from the Whip, sharper, more localised and concentrated,
it's good to have a variety of Chastisement - and other Tortures - during a session.
I'm impressed at girls who've 'done a ton'. I've been up to 70-something strokes,
but I find after about 40 that it's getting less exciting -
I suppose I get tired from writhing and dancing, and - although it still hurts like hell -
my body sort of adapts to what's happening to it and the juices don't pump so strongly.

I hear you. Believe me I do. My worst caning was a bit different and lasted only 92 strokes. The rules were simple, after each stroke I had to state the number and would not get the next one until I did. I could take as much time as I wanted but the caning would continue and I would not be unbound until 100 strokes or until I safeworded. All went according to plan until after the 92nd stroke. That is when HE refused to continue stating that he was afraid for me based on what my ass looked like. I cursed him out and told him that he had to give me the last 8 strokes, but again, he refused and untied me. Like you, I was a mess for weeks, but I definitely am looking for someone else. He certainly isn't the one. I do envy you those 8 strokes though.
That's why I went to a professional to help me realise my fantasy. The session would be based entirely around my idea and I would get exactly what I paid for.

I wanted 100 strokes, so I got 100 strokes.

Now, what about 150?

That's why I went to a professional to help me realise my fantasy. The session would be based entirely around my idea and I would get exactly what I paid for.

I wanted 100 strokes, so I got 100 strokes.

Now, what about 150?
This lovely French professional SM model, Gabrielle 'Gaby' Bouttal, received in this session 138 strokes of the cane on the front of her naked body, counting each stroke.
She abandoned the initial project (150 strokes) because she vomited after the 138th

37_3749852103_7e445d15e8_o.jpg

I will definitely try it!!! I don't mind the marks now that summer is coming to an end. My daughters would sometimes see the bruises and welts when I wear a bikini. It got harder to explain as they got older.

With my husband, he's 51 and he's in good shape and takes care of himself. The "old man" remarks makes him crazy and I do seem to get what I want then.

I can see how having children could be a problem if they see things that you would rather they didn't. I'm glad you are going to give this a try, I think you and your husband will both enjoy the experience. Good luck!

Hi girls - I've come in late on a topic close to my heart - closer still to other bits of me ;)

Tears - yes, I do cry, sometimes, when I'm being whipped. It's not that I'm not loving it,
it's just strong emotion, tears of pleasure. And I don't cry easily in 'real life'.
I don't wear make-up for Torture sessions or being a slavegirl.
Stripped of everything, right down to the natural me.
Caning - definitely - hurts most if you've been 'softened up' with a paddle or flogger -
it's a different kind of pain from the Whip, sharper, more localised and concentrated,
it's good to have a variety of Chastisement - and other Tortures - during a session.
I'm impressed at girls who've 'done a ton'. I've been up to 70-something strokes,
but I find after about 40 that it's getting less exciting -
I suppose I get tired from writhing and dancing, and - although it still hurts like hell -
my body sort of adapts to what's happening to it and the juices don't pump so strongly.

I definitely agree that you can reach a point of diminishing returns. On this one occasion I wanted 100 strokes just so I could prove to myself that I could endure them. That's why I was so pissed when the wimp wouldn't finish what he started. OK, so my ass was a mess. Asses heal.

I do agree that 40 to perhaps 50 is in the ideal range. I mean after all the goal is our pleasure and the pleasure of the dominant.

I love the complete nudity also!!! When we were a little younger, my husband would have me in slave outfits, goddess outfits, leather harnesses, etc. Now he and I like, as you say "right down to the natural me"

For me that includes pubic hair as well. I know some, perhaps many prefer hair, but there is nothing like a shaved pussy to make you feel entirely naked.

Actually I don't shave down there - beyond 'tidying up' a bit -
of course if Master commanded, I'd shave, but he's pro-hair,
again it's the preference for seeing me 'natural'.

For me that includes pubic hair as well. I know some, perhaps many prefer hair, but there is nothing like a shaved pussy to make you feel entirely naked.
For me, a woman must have pubis and pussy entirely shaved. I hate hair

As you are not interested by whipping pictures, i no longer publish about it

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom