Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
number 2 is 100% @Damian - my number one favourite of his
282973136.jpg
Yes it’s @Damian’s work but it has been put through a photoshop watercolour-filter, by someone else I expect.. It’s kind of ironic; Damian uses old paintings in his photomontages, then someone else (I presume) comes along and converts his photomontages into paintings (well..the photoshop equivalent). One program I used for a while had a “Rembrandt” effect, a “Monet” effect, a “van Gogh” effect…. It’s kind of grievous to see those great painters reduced to a digital effect.. a mere visual style you can apply with a click of the mouse. Sorry, am I ranting again? :doh:

Yes it’s @Damian’s work but it has been put through a photoshop watercolour-filter, by someone else I expect.. It’s kind of ironic; Damian uses old paintings in his photomontages, then someone else (I presume) comes along and converts his photomontages into paintings (well..the photoshop equivalent). One program I used for a while had a “Rembrandt” effect, a “Monet” effect, a “van Gogh” effect…. It’s kind of grievous to see those great painters reduced to a digital effect.. a mere visual style you can apply with a click of the mouse. Sorry, am I ranting again? :doh:
I don't like photomontages

I need to start paying attention. I already have a folder of your work, and that one was in it. The one I posted was from another location and not labeled, so I missed the connection. Sorry. :spank:
No reason to apologize -not at all! I am the more glad to see my drawings posted- even when modified. Knowing, you are even having a folder of my sketches, motivates me to continue drawing one day. Thank you!
It is by the way my fault not to sign the drawings.

Yes, I thought that was his image and that someone had modified it, but I wasn't 100% sure. Thanks for confirming that.

No reason to apologize -not at all! I am the more glad to see my drawings posted- even when modified. Knowing, you are even having a folder of my sketches, motivates me to continue drawing one day. Thank you!
It is by the way my fault not to sign the drawings.
I sincerely hope you do more drawings. You have the cruel mindset, and the talent to put it on paper. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.
This one is very nice..............
A4660rdd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom