Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
A few tortured women by Flagg.
Enjoy.
For general information.... those copyright watermarks are courtesy of BDSM Artworks own web site. You buy on and everything (except certain older work) is covered with the watermarks, effectively spoiling the artwork that you paid for. On top of that, the files you download from there are in a weird format that won't open at all until you manually change the file extensions to jpg one at a time. Needless to say I was pissed off about it, and fully intend to never go back. Their stuff doesn't appeal to me enough to go through all that. Apparently they are so concerned about their precious content that they protect it so much than no one can enjoy it, even when you pay for it.
Sorry... rant off.

Interro03a.jpgInterro04a.jpgInterro06a.jpginterro08a.jpgInterro09a.jpgInterro10a.jpg

Last edited:
A few tortured women by Flagg.
Enjoy.
For general information.... those copyright watermarks are courtesy of BDSM Artworks own web site. You buy on and everything (except certain older work) is covered with the watermarks, effectively spoiling the artwork that you paid for. On top of that, the files you download from there are in a weird format that won't open at all until you manually change the file extensions to jpg one at a time. Needless to say I was pissed off about it, and fully intend to never go back. Their stuff doesn't appeal to me enough to go through all that. Apparently they are so concerned about their precious content that they protect it so much than no one can enjoy it, even when you pay for it.
Sorry... rant off.

View attachment 1200601View attachment 1200602View attachment 1200603View attachment 1200604View attachment 1200605View attachment 1200606
I never watermark my shit, I give it away for free. Must be why I’m so poor :p

Back
Top Bottom