Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
gpmcpm03.jpg
One of my favourites of Pichard .. from MCPM I think? (Maisonette de Correction Princesse Mélanie”.. makes me think of @Melissa’s “Saint Melania’s School” :enamorado: )

Bound in the Street, for your hard drive with your car. Enjoy it now, to hear the motors.

View attachment 1255225
Naked woman tied with legs spread... on a tight curve of highway... with a short guardrail... and a steep drop off beyond.

What could possibly go wrong?

I hope the photographer and model have good insurance. :D

Nice picture though. ;)

Another of my representations of Santa Eulalia suffering nude on the cross

View attachment 424714
Nice picture but not realistic. Crucifixion was outlawed in the 4th century. Gradually the knowledge of how it was actually done was lost when the spectators died off. No instruction manuals were ever written on how to perform crucifixions so there was nothing for them to refer to about a 1000 years later when artists started to depict the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. So, they portrayed crucifixion somewhat unrealistically.

1. Victims were not nailed through their wrists or hands. The hands would not support the weight of a person (demonstrated through studies of cadavers) and nailing through the wrists would most likely tear into the radial or ulnar artery - causing extensive blood loss and death far faster than what the executioners desired (crucifixion was meant to be a slow torturous death) . Most likely their arms were simply bound to the cross by rope. No nail wounds in the arms or hands have been found on the bodies of people crucified in ancient times.

2. Nailing the persons feet through the arches (such as shown in your representation) is also "bad technique". Extensive blood loss would result from the tearing of the Plantar arteries and hasten death considerably. In fact, the feet have their own pedal pulse- such is the amount of blood being pumped into them. People who have had their feet penetrated this way (by accident) bleed quite extensively. People were nailed to the cross through their feet but those nails went through the heel bones. These nails have been recovered from some skeletal remains of ancient bodies and are the only nailing found on those bodies.

3. The nailing would have been incredibly painful ; however, the victim was probably only semiconscious by that point after having being beaten and whipped extensively. Therefore the pain, though still considerable, was survivable. The heel bones do not have major arteries so blood loss would not be great.

Back
Top Bottom