Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
A general question. In the series above, and many other shoots that I have seen, the girl winds up with black streaks all over her face from crying. I know when I am going to endure a punishment session, I don't wear any makeup at all.
Is this effect what the websites are deliberately seeking or is it a case of the girl not thinking far enough ahead?
Just wondering.

A general question. In the series above, and many other shoots that I have seen, the girl winds up with black streaks all over her face from crying. I know when I am going to endure a punishment session, I don't wear any makeup at all.
Is this effect what the websites are deliberately seeking or is it a case of the girl not thinking far enough ahead?
Just wondering.

That's a great question, but it does turn me on!!!

Just wondering.
I don't know
Maybe you have les black around the eyes than them ?
Or you cry less than them ?
Are the punishments you endure as violent as represented here ?

Just wondering.

Since they all have it, I would say it's intentional. Frankly, it does nothing for me.

Back
Top Bottom