Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Some Indians having fun, more tortured women on DamianArtwork.com :)

Attachments

• wildwest207s.jpg
    wildwest207s.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 691
  • wildwest221s.jpg
    wildwest221s.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 642
  • wildwest216s.jpg
    wildwest216s.jpg
    271.5 KB · Views: 622
  • wildwest218s.jpg
    wildwest218s.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 619
  • wildwest214s.jpg
    wildwest214s.jpg
    266.6 KB · Views: 806
I guess there were atrocities and rapes on both sides.
That kind of things were not shown in movies at that time
Man's inhumanity to women is well recorded in historical fact, it is still happening in some parts that have conflict, the women and girls are often the subjects of the attentions of the other side, apparently it's human nature and a weapon of war.

Man's inhumanity to women is well recorded in historical fact, it is still happening in some parts that have conflict, the women and girls are often the subjects of the attentions of the other side, apparently it's human nature and a weapon of war.
I think it is easier for me because I always look at these images as a masochist wanting to be victim. I in no way condone such non-consensual activity in RL and I post extreme imagery here trusting viewers understand it’s purely a fantasy kink thing... We’ve adults, we know make believe from RL and I trust all members feel as strongly as I do on this matter and hate RL injustices wherever they may appear

I think it is easier for me because I always look at these images as a masochist wanting to be victim. I in no way condone such non-consensual activity in RL and I post extreme imagery here trusting viewers understand it’s purely a fantasy kink thing... We’ve adults, we know make believe from RL and I trust all members feel as strongly as I do on this matter and hate RL injustices wherever they may appear
It's no use to justify yourself...

Because the bearer of the genus is a man. Always.
Woman is just a vessel.

Back
Top Bottom