Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Large..? I got interested! (I'm large - or tall - or long .. no, don't ask)
Ah -- no, you mean big women or in European parlance: fat women
with shapeless boobs that just hang down from the fix of their fascia
to the corpus at ever sagging condition.
Uuaah! I don't want to see it. I hope I was just starting practicing at
the right time and pray it can prevent me from a fate like that.
Demona

water torture pics are not so impressive... but the torture (used also very recently) for sure has effects...

Attachments

• watercure_torture-1735.jpg
    watercure_torture-1735.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 763
  • watercure_torture-3235.jpg
    watercure_torture-3235.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 739
  • watercure_torture-2602.jpg
    watercure_torture-2602.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 746
  • watercure_torture-5387.jpg
    watercure_torture-5387.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 815
The pear torture is well known from Middle Ages... the Insex version is just adding some electricity...

Attachments

• Insex-pear-5.jpg
    Insex-pear-5.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 637
  • Insex-pear-4.jpg
    Insex-pear-4.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 637
  • Insex-pear-3.jpg
    Insex-pear-3.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 583
  • Insex-pear-2.jpg
    Insex-pear-2.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 586
  • Insex-pear-1.jpg
    Insex-pear-1.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 548
  • Insex-pear-0.jpg
    Insex-pear-0.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 671
0-hexen2.jpg
Incredible rack design! :devil: I want one..

Although I do wonder if it would just snap her neck.. maybe it needs very cautious use!
There's no doubt that even a minor stretching would kill her rather quickly. But that said. it's a nice holding device for other tortures to be applied.
My ideal rack would be more traditional, and have a spiked roller under her that could be moved back and forth from shoulders to knees for a good massage while she's stretched. :devil2:

His recent work is really disappointing! I think he’s just digital-painting on top of photos, and consequently the artwork has lost much of its individuality :( But more early Mr. Kane, yes please!:D
Yes, and the newer art is very vanilla content-wise. I think it's possible that BDSM Artwork wants all their artists to tone down the torture. They were never as good (in that regard) as Drawingpalace or Torture Drawing, but now they're even worse. Their whole site now is nothing rape and fuck comics with a little bondage thrown in here and there. Waste of money imo.

There's no doubt that even a minor stretching would kill her rather quickly. But that said. it's a nice holding device for other tortures to be applied.
My ideal rack would be more traditional, and have a spiked roller under her that could be moved back and forth from shoulders to knees for a good massage while she's stretched. :devil2:
When you say spiked roller, you mean something like this, I suppose...

0-romina-lopez-4.jpg0-romina-lopez-7.jpg0-romina-lopez-8.jpg0-romina-lopez-9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom