Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Incredible rack design! :devil: I want one..
All that around her upper chest to shoulders is a bit dubious: white skin turns into cloth,
the upper arms completely miss definition and why that black something below the rack?
Wulf: Yes, no need to ask practicability here ..
uh, and it does have your torture roller - only to move it up and down you'd have to move
the body instead of wrecking the rack.

DemonA

“oh Master please, I beg you, hear my confession and lead me to the stone cell. I promise to be your faithful slave whore if You would please stop the torture while I confess?”

“Understand, slave, I cannot deny Igor the pleasure of flogging you while you confess, but if you confess truthfully I will keep my word, and you’ll be in the stone cell in chains by morning!”

“*sob* yes, Master, this slave confesses to…”

Whirrr- crack!

The confession took hours, her new Master questioning her incessantly, all the while Igor whipping her with enthusiasm.

After a long night she was dragged in chains to her new permanent home in the cell, her back gashed and bleeding from Igor’s incessant whipping.

As He was about to leave she stammered, “p-p-please, Master, have pity on this poor slave, it begs for the pear to be removed, Sir?”

“Ungrateful wretch! It stays in place until Master is ready to rape His slave. I never promised comfort, only continued existence, the slave will learn it has chosen a life of enslaved servitude and pain. The only mercy will be suffering it to live! Ha ha ha ha ha!”

She cried hot wet tears, realising she had swapped immediate brutal harsh torture to death for slow torture to suffer for many years at the hands of a viciously cruel Master… yet strangely her sex tingled, almost as if from desire! Was she so perverted? Only time and suffering would tell!

“oh Master please, I beg you, hear my confession and lead me to the stone cell. I promise to be your faithful slave whore if You would please stop the torture while I confess?”

“Understand, slave, I cannot deny Igor the pleasure of flogging you while you confess, but if you confess truthfully I will keep my word, and you’ll be in the stone cell in chains by morning!”

“*sob* yes, Master, this slave confesses to…”

Whirrr- crack!

The confession took hours, her new Master questioning her incessantly, all the while Igor whipping her with enthusiasm.

After a long night she was dragged in chains to her new permanent home in the cell, her back gashed and bleeding from Igor’s incessant whipping.

As He was about to leave she stammered, “p-p-please, Master, have pity on this poor slave, it begs for the pear to be removed, Sir?”

“Ungrateful wretch! It stays in place until Master is ready to rape His slave. I never promised comfort, only continued existence, the slave will learn it has chosen a life of enslaved servitude and pain. The only mercy will be suffering it to live! Ha ha ha ha ha!”

She cried hot wet tears, realising she had swapped immediate brutal harsh torture to death for slow torture to suffer for many years at the hands of a viciously cruel Master… yet strangely her sex tingled, almost as if from desire! Was she so perverted? Only time and suffering would tell!
Great vignette, @Loinclothslave :thumbsup:

also interesting that you can now find it in the on-line shops... ok, it is less sharp than the original Inquisition type, but anyhow a good mean to keep the head of your slave in position and avoid speaking without a gag

Attachments

• tumblr_3f9c3be3624d12fdc1313eb045b4f0f1_fbf99f5e_540.jpg
    tumblr_3f9c3be3624d12fdc1313eb045b4f0f1_fbf99f5e_540.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 536
  • Stainless-Steel-Double-ended-Prong-Heretics-Fork-Leather-Neck-Collar-Bondage-Restraint-Adult-S...jpg
    Stainless-Steel-Double-ended-Prong-Heretics-Fork-Leather-Neck-Collar-Bondage-Restraint-Adult-S...jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 485
  • heretic2.jpg
    heretic2.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 528
  • heretic1.jpg
    heretic1.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 527
  • 816IeaymuAL._AC_SY450_.jpg
    816IeaymuAL._AC_SY450_.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 591
another torture, invented by the Inquisition, which I like is the well known heretic fork. It's becoming popular again as some recent movies using it can be found
View attachment 1194165View attachment 1194166View attachment 1194167View attachment 1194168View attachment 1194169View attachment 1194170View attachment 1194171View attachment 1194172View attachment 1194173
It was also used in the US prime time tv series "Criminal Minds" in the 3rd season episode titled "identity". Needless to say, I was quite surprised to see it on my tv screen.

Crucifickateur:

The series of pictures with the enduring blonde is interesting because here we have the rare case
of one woman (one face) having several different bodies during the series - did she need so many
bodies over the various tortures and where did she get them from and why is she in the same old
ugly captivity with each new body?
Something cruci-ficked à torn?
Oh, f***!

De Moon'a

Fem blonde nice face endures standing bound to pole arms up.jpg I like this one best!
("Ooh, ok, that was to be expected")
although the signs of putting together the picture are clearly visible

Last edited by a moderator:
Crucifickateur:

The series of pictures with the enduring blonde is interesting because here we have the rare case
of one woman (one face) having several different bodies during the series - did she need so many
bodies over the various tortures and where did she get them from and why is she in the same old
ugly captivity with each new body?
Something cruci-ficked à torn?
Oh, f***!

De Moon'a

View attachment 1195598 I like this one best!
("Ooh, ok, that was to be expected")
although the signs of putting together the picture are clearly visible
Your post is stupid and insulting to one of our best artists. No more warnings.

Just stop to look at those pictures if you have a problem with them or try to do the same...
whe are waiting for your pictures now….
I don't have a problem.
If at all you had the problem of making the head - body fusion so smooth
it cannot be seen.
But even then I didn't mind the traces.
What is your problem with me?
Why - or what for - do you want pictures of me?
(the reason there is too clear at hand for me to follow your rather determining
wish, better don't try any mods with my account picture, I have now told you
for once!)
Demona

Back
Top Bottom