Trabbian Justice Comes To America

Go to CruxDreams.com
Another fine story. But my goodness, Priya wants to be caned again so badly! At nights she dreams of experiencing that beautiful, sweet humiliation again....

Yes she does. You will be interested to see what happens in "Jungle Hell" I think.

Thanks, Windar. Actually, I had stumbled across "Trabbian Justice" when I first started lurking here. I was looking for more King Diocletian stories and found a link to "Trabbian Justice" in a thread. I thought it was very well written throughout. What particularly appealed to me is the slow buildup and the believable, sympathetic characters, so rare in niche stories like this. The Warden's dispassionate demonstration of the process of caning when the Americans visit the prison, and then of course your description of the canings of the two Trabbian students and later, the Americans, is just outstanding. Very hot. I want to comment on it at more length in the thread, which is actually one of the reasons I decided to stop lurking and join the site. The other two stories in the trilogy didn't quite ring my bell the same way, I regret to say. I guess I'm just more turned on by all the apprehension and fear and pain surrounding that first arrest, trial, and punishment of (relatively) naive and innocent victims. After all, you can only be caned for the first time once. I'll check out "Pirettes of Ocracoke" I guess I missed that one. I'm a big fan of naval floggings. Didn't the old salts use to say about shipboard floggings that "they make a good woman bad and a bad woman better?" Or something like that.

Jon-I moved this here, because I don't want to clutter Naraku's fine story thread with a discussion of my stories. I am pleased you enjoyed TJ. I enjoyed writing it. As for the sequels, they are always dicey. Ask yourself how many movie sequels are as good as or better than the original-my list pretty much stops and starts with "The Godfather 2". Nevertheless, I liked the second Trabbian story because of the element of Priya, having been caned as a young student, becoming in later life part of a judicial apparatus that administers canings. I also liked being able to set it in a real place near me (though thinly disguised) which gave it some verisimilitude, at least for me. As for the third story, that was written at the request of members who wanted to have themselves portrayed as victims of Trabbian justice. I'm not sorry I accommodated them, but there was only so much I could think of to say. Frankly, that's an issue with all genre fiction. Freshness on well-trodden paths isn't easy to achieve.

Given that, I've more recently branched out into cross-genre stories, most recently, a crime story involving crucifixions in present day New York City. It was quite popular here and you might enjoy it http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-bronx-crux-murders.6173/

Jon-I moved this here, because I don't want to clutter Naraku's fine story thread with a discussion of my stories. I am pleased you enjoyed TJ. I enjoyed writing it. As for the sequels, they are always dicey. Ask yourself how many movie sequels are as good as or better than the original-my list pretty much stops and starts with "The Godfather 2". Nevertheless, I liked the second Trabbian story because of the element of Priya, having been caned as a young student, becoming in later life part of a judicial apparatus that administers canings. I also liked being able to set it in a real place near me (though thinly disguised) which gave it some verisimilitude, at least for me. As for the third story, that was written at the request of members who wanted to have themselves portrayed as victims of Trabbian justice. I'm not sorry I accommodated them, but there was only so much I could think of to say. Frankly, that's an issue with all genre fiction. Freshness on well-trodden paths isn't easy to achieve.

Given that, I've more recently branched out into cross-genre stories, most recently, a crime story involving crucifixions in present day New York City. It was quite popular here and you might enjoy it http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-bronx-crux-murders.6173/
There were a couple of good 'Lethal Weapon' sequels and along with some good 'Die Hard' ones...

Well, hell. I wrote a long comment offering some suggestions about a few additional twists you could have thrown into the story. I tried to download some pics, but messed up, got a security error and then lost everything. It's just as well. I asked myself who the hell wants to read a laundry list of things that basically come down to personal preferences anyway. I will include my last idea however, simply because I figured out how to download the pics to illustrate it.

My idea is that after a prisoner's physical to make sure she can tolerate the caning, the prisoner would be placed in restraints, primarily to ensure that she could not injure herself in order to avoid her sentence. After all, a caning is so painful I can well imagine that some might choose to hurt themselves in order to delay or completely avoid the sentence being carried out. Restraining the prisoner until punishment would also place the her in increased emotional and physical duress, thus rendering the punishment more effective. The following illustrate examples of the restraints favored in Trabbia:cage-oct18-1.jpg cage3.jpg stocks21.jpg
The prisoner in the stocks has been gagged. Prisoners are expected to rue their wrongdoing, and contemplate the justice of their upcoming punishment in silence, and she was complaining and crying too loudly.

Would never have thought; you have all right to be very partial. The visualization in this series and even more so in later works read so far is exceptional. H
Like Horseman68 I am a latecomer to this thread. Great story, Windar. I look forward to reading the other two in the series as well as your other stories.

Like Horseman68 I am a latecomer to this thread. Great story, Windar. I look forward to reading the other two in the series as well as your other stories.
Thanks very much, Nightman. In addition to the two others labelled as Trabbian Justice 1 & 3 (this one is 2), there are two recent stories in the series, "Like Mother, Like Daughter" and "The Cane Mutiny", the latter written with Barbaria1, with whom I have collaborated on a great many stories. Please check them out...

Thanks very much, Nightman. In addition to the two others labelled as Trabbian Justice 1 & 3 (this one is 2), there are two recent stories in the series, "Like Mother, Like Daughter" and "The Cane Mutiny", the latter written with Barbaria1, with whom I have collaborated on a great many stories. Please check them out...
Good to know. Thanks.

Two words - Terrifyingly superb!

Reading this thread immediately after its prequel Trabbian Justice, I must say this 2nd part of the trilogy is just as good as The Empire Strikes Back! To me personally, this is probably in the same highest league (equally good) as Imprisonment and Execution in Modern Singapore Part III of Barb's Singapore Saga by @Praefectus Praetorio in terms of a 'judicial caning' theme - of course, the latter includes more genres. I can't help but to emphasize that this my own personal, preference and opinionated ranking (both authors are equally good), and so far, I have only read PrPr and Windar (+ 1 collaborative with Barb), and there are still many more authors which I haven't read. It will also be entirely different if these two stories are being judged objectively, with scrutiny, on a set of uniformed standards.

No sexual acts, with the small exception of 'on a jockey with a champion racehorse', is probably what I like in particular about this story. The setting of seriousness keeps it very captivating, exciting and is totally my taste. While reading, I have picked up several lines:

a large bucket filled with liquid... canes in the bucket... bottom 2/3 or so of which were submerged in the liquid... handles protruded... 4 feet long and almost ½ inch in diameter... overnight to make it highly flexible...could still see faint traces (on the skin) from the caning... young non-violent offender... administer the number of strokes ordered on your bare butt with a rattan... cane used can damage tissues at the site of administration and may provoke some bleeding... offenders receiving more than 4 strokes are generally kept overnight for observation... a very light breakfast... Allison has never experienced anything like this in her 19 years.

The liquid here probably refers to a solution of brine - in layman, it is a composition of water and salt i.e. anti-septic and prevents the spread of AIDS. I guess you all will know what does it entail when combining (1) a thick and flexible half-inch rattan cane, (2) a martial artist and (3) salt solution - the skin will break, and bleed, followed by an excruciating pain, and also the 'salt-to-wound' effect. It definitely going to leave 'beautiful' scars on their bare buttocks, and the 'more than 4 strokes' reinforces the severity.

Glad that she took a very light breakfast, or otherwise in between her spread cheeks... :rolleyes:

young non-violent offender... Allison has never experienced anything like this in her 19 years.

This two blue phrases made me think about something interesting i.e. afterthought, and is not part of the story...

Many of the offenders I read are contravening the obvious laws e.g. drug-consumption, protests, violent, homicidal, willfully deface public property with chewing gum, commit bribery, irregularity by a medical officer... they more or less might have been spanked domestically because their upbringing which may have a profound impact on their future selves. I am not specifically referring to Alison, but in general, if a 19-year old girl who had been a very good girl in her entire life, has never bared her buttocks in front any person, spanked or sexed before, and will be severely caned for a very minor and innocence offence e.g. forgetting to wear a face mask going out if it is mandatory. How would she feel?

I think there will be an interesting difference between punishing a rebellious, and a good-nurtured girl (whose psyche and ass are gentle and fresh). 19-years old also implies that the girl has just finished her puberty, just nice - well-developed and fit to undergo the ordeal!

The posture prominently displayed the slit between Britney’s legs and, with the way the girl’s ass cheeks were spread, Priya could even make out the dark hole of her anus... Priya, looking now at Allison’s posterior, couldn’t help but note that her private parts were wide open and on full display.

Very nice descriptions.

Alison's 5th stroke - Fluid was now leaking from the deepest wounds as the outer layer of skin was torn away
Alison's 6th stroke - Blood was seeping from a few spots
Alison's 7th stroke - Now blood was flowing from one spot in a small trickle down the right buttock
Alison's 8th stroke - There were now several spots from which blood was trickling and the girl's buttocks were still wracked with tremors.

Very detail on the effects in just 8 strokes of the rattan on Alison - indeed, she has a "soft skin".

Great job. Very, very satisfying!

Two words - Terrifyingly superb!

Reading this thread immediately after its prequel Trabbian Justice, I must say this 2nd part of the trilogy is just as good as The Empire Strikes Back! To me personally, this is probably in the same highest league (equally good) as Imprisonment and Execution in Modern Singapore Part III of Barb's Singapore Saga by @Praefectus Praetorio in terms of a 'judicial caning' theme - of course, the latter includes more genres. I can't help but to emphasize that this my own personal, preference and opinionated ranking (both authors are equally good), and so far, I have only read PrPr and Windar (+ 1 collaborative with Barb), and there are still many more authors which I haven't read. It will also be entirely different if these two stories are being judged objectively, with scrutiny, on a set of uniformed standards.

No sexual acts, with the small exception of 'on a jockey with a champion racehorse', is probably what I like in particular about this story. The setting of seriousness keeps it very captivating, exciting and is totally my taste. While reading, I have picked up several lines:

The liquid here probably refers to a solution of brine - in layman, it is a composition of water and salt i.e. anti-septic and prevents the spread of AIDS. I guess you all will know what does it entail when combining (1) a thick and flexible half-inch rattan cane, (2) a martial artist and (3) salt solution - the skin will break, and bleed, followed by an excruciating pain, and also the 'salt-to-wound' effect. It definitely going to leave 'beautiful' scars on their bare buttocks, and the 'more than 4 strokes' reinforces the severity.

Glad that she took a very light breakfast, or otherwise in between her spread cheeks... :rolleyes:

This two blue phrases made me think about something interesting i.e. afterthought, and is not part of the story...

Many of the offenders I read are contravening the obvious laws e.g. drug-consumption, protests, violent, homicidal, willfully deface public property with chewing gum, commit bribery, irregularity by a medical officer... they more or less might have been spanked domestically because their upbringing which may have a profound impact on their future selves. I am not specifically referring to Alison, but in general, if a 19-year old girl who had been a very good girl in her entire life, has never bared her buttocks in front any person, spanked or sexed before, and will be severely caned for a very minor and innocence offence e.g. forgetting to wear a face mask going out if it is mandatory. How would she feel?

I think there will be an interesting difference between punishing a rebellious, and a good-nurtured girl (whose psyche and ass are gentle and fresh). 19-years old also implies that the girl has just finished her puberty, just nice - well-developed and fit to undergo the ordeal!

Very nice descriptions.

Very detail on the effects in just 8 strokes of the rattan on Alison - indeed, she has a "soft skin".

Great job. Very, very satisfying!
Thank you for the most kind comments. Though short, this story is a personal favorite of mine. The contrast between Alison and Britney was meant to show how the punishment equalizes these two products of very different social classes-the upper middle class college student and the trailer park girl. Though the latter one is tough, she bleeds and howls in pain just like her less experienced sister. And then there's the doctor-imagine how satisfying it would be to see that know-it-all colleague you couldn't stand, but had to pretend to be nice to, stripped naked and flogged...

Back
Top Bottom