Trabbian Justice

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you for including the aftercare scene. I wish more spanking/caning stories included that.

I'm done for the night. Will finish the rest later. Thanks for writing such a wonderful story. I know it's hard work, good writing.

Perhaps my single favorite moment from this story....along with a pic to go with it. :devil:

The guard said something in Trabbian. “Bend over and touch your toes,” the Warden helpfully translated. Priya complied, having no doubt what assuming this posture would mean. The guard squirted a glob of lube on her index finger, moved behind Priya and slid it into the crack between Priya’s butt cheeks. It felt cool and greasy. Her finger found the anal ring and pressed against it. Priya’s body naturally resisted the intrusion, clamping the sphincter down. The guard slapped her butt and said something in Trabbian. “Relax your sphincter. She’s going in one way or another, so you might as well do it the easy way” the Warden translated. Priya forced herself to relax and the guard pushed her finger in, up to the second joint. Priya felt an uncomfortable pressure as the guard probed the linings of her rectum looking for any foreign object.

Such sweet humiliation!!

Attachments

• YannaKitchenNudes_041207_030l smaller.jpg
    YannaKitchenNudes_041207_030l smaller.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 251
Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps my single favorite moment from this story....along with a pic to go with it. :devil:

The guard said something in Trabbian. “Bend over and touch your toes,” the Warden helpfully translated. Priya complied, having no doubt what assuming this posture would mean. The guard squirted a glob of lube on her index finger, moved behind Priya and slid it into the crack between Priya’s butt cheeks. It felt cool and greasy. Her finger found the anal ring and pressed against it. Priya’s body naturally resisted the intrusion, clamping the sphincter down. The guard slapped her butt and said something in Trabbian. “Relax your sphincter. She’s going in one way or another, so you might as well do it the easy way” the Warden translated. Priya forced herself to relax and the guard pushed her finger in, up to the second joint. Priya felt an uncomfortable pressure as the guard probed the linings of her rectum looking for any foreign object.

Such sweet humiliation!!
Oh, Jackie, that is a wonderful pic! I wish I had had that when I wrote that part. You are a very kinky girl, I think:devil:

Last edited:

Such sweet humiliation!!

"Trabbian Justice" is the best caning story I've read. I'm working on a review of it, but frankly, I'm not sure I'll add anything much beyond what you said in your comments of it, LOL. Except that, unlike you, I never wished to be in Priya's shoes (or sandals)! As the song says "I'd rather be a hammer than a nail."

"Trabbian Justice" is the best caning story I've read. I'm working on a review of it, but frankly, I'm not sure I'll add anything much beyond what you said in your comments of it, LOL. Except that, unlike you, I never wished to be in Priya's shoes (or sandals)! As the song says "I'd rather be a hammer than a nail."
That's very kind of you, Jon. They also say that when you have a hammer, everything looks like a nail....

Hey guys, and particularly @windar. Being late to the 'adventures of Priya' by virtue of following the latest installment, Priya's Punishment', I am now reading the previously published Trabbia books. I gave just finished Trabbian Justice and wow! I loved it! I simply adore Priya and cannot wait to get started on the next book. Thanks Windar for a superb read!
Like you, I have always found Priya an enigmatic,interesting and in many ways an attractive character.As you follow her adventures,it is easy to see how she has ended up in her current predicament. Windar, of course, has done a brilliant job as her chronicler and by introducing Barb to the mix in "Priyas Punishment" has really spiced things up.

Hey guys, and particularly @windar. Being late to the 'adventures of Priya' by virtue of following the latest installment, Priya's Punishment', I am now reading the previously published Trabbia books. I gave just finished Trabbian Justice and wow! I loved it! I simply adore Priya and cannot wait to get started on the next book. Thanks Windar for a superb read!
Like you, I have always found Priya an enigmatic,interesting and in many ways an attractive character.As you follow her adventures,it is easy to see how she has ended up in her current predicament. Windar, of course, has done a brilliant job as her chronicler and by introducing Barb to the mix in "Priyas Punishment" has really spiced things up.
Thank you both so much! I like characters who are enigmatic, capable of doing good or evil depending on the situation they are put in. Like most of us...

Happy reading, Fossy!

This is the first judicial caning story I have read from CF which includes punishment of an Asian origin i.e. referring to the first 2 girls who got caned. Not sure if the author has done it on purpose, but he seems to have accounted them having "softer-skin features" as compared to the western counterparts. This is probably due to them having a smaller built with a finer bone structure - of course a generalized statement. Do also keep in mind that this is a judicial rattan - it will yield very severe results. Most Chinese judicial caning authors I have read, share a very similar salient for bio-ethnical differences - the first girl here got her ass bloodied on the 6th stroke, while the second girl "with blood flowing more freely rather than trickling" after her ordeal was completed. On the other hand, Priya, and the 2 girls, received the 8 strokes, but it only becomes palpable when Susan's 12 strokes shared a similar devastating fate with the two Asian girls. Really glad that the author has made such a thoughtful consideration, regardless intentionally or unintentionally.

I really like when the author rationalized the need for judicial caning i.e. equality for both genders, cost of running the prison, and also recognize the processes and effects of the demonic ritual e.g. "oaked overnight in water so that it is very supple" and "cane dead center into the fake buttocks on the pillow (with) blow sent feathers flying everywhere". The first 3 threads, until Page-6, have kept me captivated because it appears logical and factual. Especially so that these are used on females - it is just mind-blowing.

Splendidly written, and awesome!

EDIT: Is there a PDF/EPUB version for this one? Couldn't seem to find it in the archive. Thanks!

Last edited:
This is the first judicial caning story I have read from CF which includes punishment of an Asian origin i.e. referring to the first 2 girls who got caned. Not sure if the author has done it on purpose, but he seems to have accounted them having "softer-skin features" as compared to the western counterparts.
It was intentional. I find that most such stories where western girls are caned in Asian locales (all fictional of course, since none of those countries cane females-very unfair) just focus on them, ignoring the local women who suffer the same fate. I wanted Priya and her friends to see the canings and react to them with both horror and excitement and then face the same fate.

It was also intentional that Priya was of Indian ancestry, though American born and raised. Not unrealistic considering how many doctors in the US are Asian (both South Asian and East Asian).

I really like when the author rationalized the need for judicial caning i.e. equality for both genders, cost of running the prison, and also recognize the processes and effects of the demonic ritual e.g. "oaked overnight in water so that it is very supple" and "cane dead center into the fake buttocks on the pillow (with) blow sent feathers flying everywhere". The first 3 threads, until Page-6, have kept me captivated because it appears logical and factual. Especially so that these are used on females - it is just mind-blowing.
The arguments were very sound, I thought. Write your legislators;)

EDIT: Is there a PDF/EPUB version for this one? Couldn't seem to find it in the archive. Thanks!
Also 2 and 3
and the more recent ones

Those are pdfs . Other formats are in this thread

Back
Top Bottom