Trailer Park Trash Trixie's Turkish Torment

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm surprised that PrPr decided to use just this "lie detector". And not this one, which is usually used on CF:
I'm saving that for Turkey
Do Ah rilly hav tuh tell them bout thus?
Not bad. A limp cross between Southern Lowland Alabamian and Southern Lowland Scots.
I want to be able to enjoy her humiliation but instead I’m barracking (rooting, lol snicker*) for Trixie so much, I want her to put this pig in his place soooo much!
I am hoping, that, by the time I've finished Trixie's Tangled and Tormented Tale, my readers will regard the words, "Trixie" and "Humiliated" as synonymous.

Last edited:
“But if I get the slightest hint that you are lying, or holding things back, or even prevaricating, I shall terminate the session at once and make a negative report to the administration."
Report the bastard. File a grievance. Write your Representative in Congress. Threaten harassment proceedings. Go to the Washington Post. Get yourself on television. Make him squirm, Trixie!

Report the bastard. File a grievance. Write your Representative in Congress. Threaten harassment proceedings. Go to the Washington Post. Get yourself on television. Make him squirm, Trixie!
Somehow, I expected that kind of response from you. Never, fear. Remember post #178:
"The women also know Watson had an eye for young women with slender figures. But they knew the rotund man with almost thirty years of service in, would not risk his job or pension with one of the candidates. Nevertheless, they whispered to each other and agreed to make sure the candidates received the full sexual harassment training."

I know it is a bit long, but I didn't feel right leaving out any detail of Trixie's experience.

Over the next fifty minutes, Dr. Reedy dragged Trixie through the mud with a most detailed and humiliating recital of her dysfunctional childhood and teen years. Several times she broke down sobbing. Simon showed no sympathy but forced her to continue. After compelling her to recount, in clinical detail, her sexual activities on her post-high school dates, along with the total lack of affection on the part of the boys (clearly implying that she did it for the booze offered) he asked again about her father.

Trixie said she didn’t remember him, but she admitted that she knew he was in prison for a long time.
“His crime?”
“Dealing drugs.”
“And what is your mother’s occupation? What does she do for money? No hiding now!”
“She...she sleeps with men.”
"In your home?"
"Yes."
"When you were there?"
"Not when I was little. She would send me outside to play or have a widow-woman neighbor watch me."
"When you were older?"
"I left on my own when I saw the men come."
“She slept with these men for money?”
"Yes,” a whisper. "Except the park super. He gave her free rent."
“So she slept with any man she could for money. What do you call that? A prostitute? A whore?”
“Yes," almost inaudible.
“You must answer out loud," Simon said, suddenly raising his voice. Trixie bolted up in surprise.
"Say it! Say what your mother is!"
“She's a prostitute," Trixie spat out, sobbing.
"And what else?"
"A whore." Again the girl broke down in racking sobs.
“OK. That's better. I expect you to call a spade a spade, girl. Or I'll terminate the interview now and report you. Understand?" Dr. Reedy raised his voice again, threatening.
“Yes, Sir," Trixie managed to reply between gasps.

"So your father was a drug dealer and your mother a cheap whore. Now let's talk about your time at…" he paused to look at his papers, "The Southern Alabama Technical Institute," the name dripping from his mouth with disdain and sarcasm.
Wiping away her tears, Trixie explained that she didn't date there or at home but concentrated on her work. She had a very demanding schedule.
Simon thought there was a hint of evasion in her voice and decided to try a bluff. "I warned you, Trixie. You are withholding something again. Tell me about your sexual adventures at this Institute where you were supposed to be studying but instead were whoring around again!”
Trixie's eyes went wide with fear. "No, please. It...I... yes, I had one brief affair there, but it wasn't 'whoring around.' Not like those boys before. It was a loving relationship with just one special person!"
"Really? Just one loving relationship?" said Simon, his voice heavy with sarcasm. "And who was this one special person who monopolized your favors? What was their name?"
“I'd rather not name them," said Trixie, hoping to avoid exposing her friend.
“Would you rather be dismissed this moment and be put on a plane to go back to Alabama this afternoon?"
Trixie shook her head violently, a look of horror on her face.
“The name. Who was this special lover? Another good ol’ boy with a Lifted Truck*, sleeveless t-shirt, and cheap booze to buy the body of the even cheaper redhead on campus?"
“No! God. Nothing like that!"
Simon just stared with a self-satisfied grin. He would break this girl. Tears were streaming down her cheeks, her freckled face was bright red and sweat glistened on her skin. Her frantic breathing made her breasts bounce enticingly on her chest. Her squirming on the hard, wood seat had worked her mini-skirt up her thighs so her panties were only just out of sight.
Trixie took a deep breath and prayed for a way out. None came.
"Trixie!" Simon said firmly, his cock now rock hard at the sexy girl's distress.
"Dr. Sullivan," Trixie almost whispered the words. She knew that if the story got out, it could mean her mentor would lose her job!
Dr. Reedy couldn't believe his ears. What a perfect piece of dirt to hold over this dumb slut!
"Dr. Sullivan? Your Counselor? Your Mentor? So that's how you got through there. Instead of working, you seduced your Counselor into a lesbian affair!"
"Oh, God, No! It wasn't like that. We just kinda...we were together...drinking...after dinner. If anything, she seduced me!" The instant the words were out of her mouth, Trixie regretted them.
"Trixie," said Simon in a severe and slow voice. "Are you telling me that Dr. Sullivan, an educated woman, a professional counselor, almost twice your age, is a lesbian dyke who seduces her students, breaking every rule and ethic of her profession and her employment to enjoy their nubile bodies?"
“No...I...I didn't mean that. I'm sure I was the only one. She wouldn't ever! It was natural. Neither of us planned it. Dr. Sullivan is the most wonderful woman...I mean, Counselor!"

"Trixie, think very carefully about your answer. You cannot have it both ways. Either you seduced your teacher to get ahead – an infraction that would surely disqualify you from the State Department." Trixie's hand flew to her mouth in fear.
“OR this woman took advantage of you. Took advantage of her much younger - I won't use the word innocent, it would be a travesty, after all that you've told me - student, to seduce you into a sexual relationship. Which is it?"
Tears streamed down Trixie's cheeks as she stared at Dr. Reedy like a deer caught in the headlights. She was so terrified and confused. She just couldn't accuse Dr. Sullivan. But she hadn't seduced her Counselor. And if she said that, it would destroy all her hopes. Beatrice had made the first moves? Oh, God! Get me out of this! Please! What do I say?
Dr. Reedy kept staring at her, and she felt sweat pouring down her body. Trixie took two deep breaths to try to regain some control over her breathing. At last, she replied in a whisper, "She seduced me."
"Thank you, Trixie," said Simon, as he jotted more notes on his paper. "I'm glad you finally decided to be honest and forthright. You shouldn't suffer because of the predatory actions of that immoral lesbian slut." Trixie was torn between relief and guilt.

“I think that is all I need. If there is anything else, I shall send to you.
Trixie sat sobbing, her head down, tormented by guilt and shame.
"I don’t have anything here that needs to be reported directly to the administration. I shall prepare a report to give to your supervisor.”
Trixie's head snapped back up. “You don’t need to tell him..all the…any of the...details, do you?” Trixie asked, almost begging in dread of her story being given to Mr. Watson.
“I shall report what he needs to know. If anything more is needed to be said, he will do so. You may go back to your classes. Remember that this session is strictly confidential. If you mention anything said here with any others, even the general topic discussed, it would be grounds for instant dismissal!"
"Yes Sir...er, Dr.," Trixie said, getting unsteadily to her feet.

Dr. Reedy's eyes greedily followed her ass in the still bunched-up skirt as she went to the door and left.

*Lifted Truck - per the Urban Dictionary:

A truck that has had its suspension modified so that it rides way too far off the ground, usually to the point where the high center of gravity could actually be dangerous. Normally driven by someone who chews dip, starts fights, and has an extremely tiny penis.
"My lifted truck has straight pipes and rolls coal, but my dick is still two inches hard. What in tarnation?"

Last edited:
I’m such a fan of Trixie yet she’s way too cute with tears rolling past her freckles not to greatly enjoy her humiliation here. The way her skirt rises during her discomfort, Simon’s absolute manipulation of her secret shame. He reminds her exactly what she is, she will never rise above her shame- just a trailer trash slutty daughter of a drug dealer and dirty whore. She’ll always be tainted.

A few years diligence in a tin pot Southern ‘bama “institute” doesn’t make up for it! The way she dresses she was the one seducing Dr Sullivan, same way she’s seducing the readers with her tarty style. And her rat cunning…

Does she pretend innocence? I suspect the truth though, she’s motivated by rat cunning and guile.

I’m still rooting for her!

Great episode PrPr

I know it is a bit long, but I didn't feel right leaving out any detail of Trixie's experience.

Over the next fifty minutes, Dr. Reedy dragged Trixie through the mud with a most detailed and humiliating recital of her dysfunctional childhood and teen years. Several times she broke down sobbing. Simon showed no sympathy but forced her to continue. After compelling her to recount, in clinical detail, her sexual activities on her post-high school dates, along with the total lack of affection on the part of the boys (clearly implying that she did it for the booze offered) he asked again about her father.

Trixie said she didn’t remember him, but she admitted that she knew he was in prison for a long time.
“His crime?”
“Dealing drugs.”
“And what is your mother’s occupation? What does she do for money? No hiding now!”
“She...she sleeps with men.”
"In your home?"
"Yes."
"When you were there?"
"Not when I was little. She would send me outside to play or have a widow-woman neighbor watch me."
"When you were older?"
"I left on my own when I saw the men come."
“She slept with these men for money?”
"Yes,” a whisper. "Except the park super. He gave her free rent."
“So she slept with any man she could for money. What do you call that? A prostitute? A whore?”
“Yes," almost inaudible.
“You must answer out loud," Simon said, suddenly raising his voice. Trixie bolted up in surprise.
"Say it! Say what your mother is!"
“She's a prostitute," Trixie spat out, sobbing.
"And what else?"
"A whore." Again the girl broke down in racking sobs.
“OK. That's better. I expect you to call a spade a spade, girl. Or I'll terminate the interview now and report you. Understand?" Dr. Reedy raised his voice again, threatening.
“Yes, Sir," Trixie managed to reply between gasps.

"So your father was a drug dealer and your mother a cheap whore. Now let's talk about your time at…" he paused to look at his papers, "The Southern Alabama Technical Institute," the name dripping from his mouth with disdain and sarcasm.
Wiping away her tears, Trixie explained that she didn't date there or at home but concentrated on her work. She had a very demanding schedule.
Simon thought there was a hint of evasion in her voice and decided to try a bluff. "I warned you, Trixie. You are withholding something again. Tell me about your sexual adventures at this Institute where you were supposed to be studying but instead were whoring around again!”
Trixie's eyes went wide with fear. "No, please. It...I... yes, I had one brief affair there, but it wasn't 'whoring around.' Not like those boys before. It was a loving relationship with just one special person!"
"Really? Just one loving relationship?" said Simon, his voice heavy with sarcasm. "And who was this one special person who monopolized your favors? What was their name?"
“I'd rather not name them," said Trixie, hoping to avoid exposing her friend.
“Would you rather be dismissed this moment and be put on a plane to go back to Alabama this afternoon?"
Trixie shook her head violently, a look of horror on her face.
“The name. Who was this special lover? Another good ol’ boy with a Lifted Truck*, sleeveless t-shirt, and cheap booze to buy the body of the even cheaper redhead on campus?"
“No! God. Nothing like that!"
Simon just stared with a self-satisfied grin. He would break this girl. Tears were streaming down her cheeks, her freckled face was bright red and sweat glistened on her skin. Her frantic breathing made her breasts bounce enticingly on her chest. Her squirming on the hard, wood seat had worked her mini-skirt up her thighs so her panties were only just out of sight.
Trixie took a deep breath and prayed for a way out. None came.
"Trixie!" Simon said firmly, his cock now rock hard at the sexy girl's distress.
"Dr. Sullivan," Trixie almost whispered the words. She knew that if the story got out, it could mean her mentor would lose her job!
Dr. Reedy couldn't believe his ears. What a perfect piece of dirt to hold over this dumb slut!
"Dr. Sullivan? Your Counselor? Your Mentor? So that's how you got through there. Instead of working, you seduced your Counselor into a lesbian affair!"
"Oh, God, No! It wasn't like that. We just kinda...we were together...drinking...after dinner. If anything, she seduced me!" The instant the words were out of her mouth, Trixie regretted them.
"Trixie," said Simon in a severe and slow voice. "Are you telling me that Dr. Sullivan, an educated woman, a professional counselor, almost twice your age, is a lesbian dyke who seduces her students, breaking every rule and ethic of her profession and her employment to enjoy their nubile bodies?"
“No...I...I didn't mean that. I'm sure I was the only one. She wouldn't ever! It was natural. Neither of us planned it. Dr. Sullivan is the most wonderful woman...I mean, Counselor!"

"Trixie, think very carefully about your answer. You cannot have it both ways. Either you seduced your teacher to get ahead – an infraction that would surely disqualify you from the State Department." Trixie's hand flew to her mouth in fear.
“OR this woman took advantage of you. Took advantage of her much younger - I won't use the word innocent, it would be a travesty, after all that you've told me - student, to seduce you into a sexual relationship. Which is it?"
Tears streamed down Trixie's cheeks as she stared at Dr. Reedy like a deer caught in the headlights. She was so terrified and confused. She just couldn't accuse Dr. Sullivan. But she hadn't seduced her Counselor. And if she said that, it would destroy all her hopes. Beatrice had made the first moves? Oh, God! Get me out of this! Please! What do I say?
Dr. Reedy kept staring at her, and she felt sweat pouring down her body. Trixie took two deep breaths to try to regain some control over her breathing. At last, she replied in a whisper, "She seduced me."
"Thank you, Trixie," said Simon, as he jotted more notes on his paper. "I'm glad you finally decided to be honest and forthright. You shouldn't suffer because of the predatory actions of that immoral lesbian slut." Trixie was torn between relief and guilt.

“I think that is all I need. If there is anything else, I shall send to you.
Trixie sat sobbing, her head down, tormented by guilt and shame.
"I don’t have anything here that needs to be reported directly to the administration. I shall prepare a report to give to your supervisor.”
Trixie's head snapped back up. “You don’t need to tell him..all the…any of the...details, do you?” Trixie asked, almost begging in dread of her story being given to Mr. Watson.
“I shall report what he needs to know. If anything more is needed to be said, he will do so. You may go back to your classes. Remember that this session is strictly confidential. If you mention anything said here with any others, even the general topic discussed, it would be grounds for instant dismissal!"
"Yes Sir...er, Dr.," Trixie said, getting unsteadily to her feet.

Dr. Reedy's eyes greedily followed her ass in the still bunched-up skirt as she went to the door and left.

*Lifted Truck - per the Urban Dictionary:

A truck that has had its suspension modified so that it rides way too far off the ground, usually to the point where the high center of gravity could actually be dangerous. Normally driven by someone who chews dip, starts fights, and has an extremely tiny penis.
"My lifted truck has straight pipes and rolls coal, but my dick is still two inches hard. What in tarnation?"
I agree with @Loinclothslave1 that the image created by the thought of Trixie's short skirt riding high up her thighs almost to the point of revealing her panties is very hot indeed. This wasn't an interview, it was an interrogation (even hotter) - Reedy is a bastard through and through ... An excellent episode PrPr.

Entertaining.jpeg

"... Trixie was left on her own while her mother 'entertained' ..."

Trixie rushed, with tears streaming down her cheeks, down the hallway to the first ladies room she could find. She grabbed some paper towels and went to hide in a stall as she tried to get her sobbing under control. The girl was so embarrassed and humiliated! And she had betrayed her best friend, the woman who had done so much for her! That horrible Counselor had played her like a violin, getting every shameful secret of her life out of her. And, finally, making her choose between her entire hope of a career and accusing the woman who had gotten her here.

As Trixie began to calm down, she had some hope that this would be the end of it. Simon had said the session was confidential and that his report would only go to Tom Watson. Watson was her supervisor. He had emphasized over and over how he was on her side. His goal was to help her graduate. Trixie trembled with shame when she thought of him reading Dr. Reedy's report. Hopefully, it would not include all those gross details he had pried out of her. The general picture wasn't that bad, she hoped. She hasn't committed any crimes; she hadn't lied. Just a screwed-up family and some youthful indiscretions. That wasn’t so bad. Yes, maybe, she thought as she began to breathe normally again, maybe it wasn't going to go anywhere further.
Even her betraying of Dr. Sullivan should not really matter in the end. Dr. Reedy surely wouldn’t share that information with SATI. Why would he?

She left the stall and tried to repair what she could of her face in the mirror over the sinks. She left the ladies' room and headed back toward the main atrium, trying to look normal and cheerful.

Trixie arrived back in the atrium just as her teammates were emerging from the workshop she'd missed. Dolly and Susan greeted their friend and Dolly, outspoken as always said. "Are you alright, Trixie? You look horrible!"
Susan elbowed Dolly and said, “Dolly! That’s not nice!”
“It’s OK, Susan,” said Trixie, flashing a forced smile. Dolly’s just concerned. I’m OK, just feel like a cold coming on.”
"You work too hard, girl," said Dolly. "None of us could keep up the pace you set. As soon as we get back to the dorm, we're giving you some tea and tucking you in bed for a little rest. You study harder than anyone on the team. No wonder you're worn down!" Dolly, put her arm around her friend.
"Come on then," said Susan, doing the same. "We've got Hissing and Mythology (the irreverent nickname the candidates gave the core course, "History and Mission of the State Department") together, and then we'll get to the dorm."
"So what was that special workshop I missed?" asked Trixie as they headed for their class together.
“Nothing much. Just one more boring Sex Education class – you must have had that in Junior High,” laughed Dolly.
"Don't believe her," snapped Susan. "It was an excellent workshop on spotting gender discrimination and harassment. I, for one, learned a lot.” She stuck out her tongue at Dolly.
Dolly returned the favor in kind and then said to Trixie, “I'm sure Tom will get you rescheduled in a makeup workshop as soon as possible."
Trixie got a needed rest that evening with dinner brought to her in bed, and Dolly and Susan fussing over her like two mother hens!

But, for some reason, Trixie was never rescheduled into the "Sexual Harassment – State's Zero Tolerance - and How to report it" workshop.

Oh how the wheels do turn. Simon obviously knew exactly what workshop she was missing and instead gave her a lesson in being harassed and humiliated instead of how to identify it or learn it’s a bad thing.

Poor Trixie, I’ll continue to root* for her…

*see previous explanation of the meaning

Trixie rushed, with tears streaming down her cheeks, down the hallway to the first ladies room she could find. She grabbed some paper towels and went to hide in a stall as she tried to get her sobbing under control. The girl was so embarrassed and humiliated! And she had betrayed her best friend, the woman who had done so much for her! That horrible Counselor had played her like a violin, getting every shameful secret of her life out of her. And, finally, making her choose between her entire hope of a career and accusing the woman who had gotten her here.

As Trixie began to calm down, she had some hope that this would be the end of it. Simon had said the session was confidential and that his report would only go to Tom Watson. Watson was her supervisor. He had emphasized over and over how he was on her side. His goal was to help her graduate. Trixie trembled with shame when she thought of him reading Dr. Reedy's report. Hopefully, it would not include all those gross details he had pried out of her. The general picture wasn't that bad, she hoped. She hasn't committed any crimes; she hadn't lied. Just a screwed-up family and some youthful indiscretions. That wasn’t so bad. Yes, maybe, she thought as she began to breathe normally again, maybe it wasn't going to go anywhere further.
Even her betraying of Dr. Sullivan should not really matter in the end. Dr. Reedy surely wouldn’t share that information with SATI. Why would he?

She left the stall and tried to repair what she could of her face in the mirror over the sinks. She left the ladies' room and headed back toward the main atrium, trying to look normal and cheerful.

Trixie arrived back in the atrium just as her teammates were emerging from the workshop she'd missed. Dolly and Susan greeted their friend and Dolly, outspoken as always said. "Are you alright, Trixie? You look horrible!"
Susan elbowed Dolly and said, “Dolly! That’s not nice!”
“It’s OK, Susan,” said Trixie, flashing a forced smile. Dolly’s just concerned. I’m OK, just feel like a cold coming on.”
"You work too hard, girl," said Dolly. "None of us could keep up the pace you set. As soon as we get back to the dorm, we're giving you some tea and tucking you in bed for a little rest. You study harder than anyone on the team. No wonder you're worn down!" Dolly, put her arm around her friend.
"Come on then," said Susan, doing the same. "We've got Hissing and Mythology (the irreverent nickname the candidates gave the core course, "History and Mission of the State Department") together, and then we'll get to the dorm."
"So what was that special workshop I missed?" asked Trixie as they headed for their class together.
“Nothing much. Just one more boring Sex Education class – you must have had that in Junior High,” laughed Dolly.
"Don't believe her," snapped Susan. "It was an excellent workshop on spotting gender discrimination and harassment. I, for one, learned a lot.” She stuck out her tongue at Dolly.
Dolly returned the favor in kind and then said to Trixie, “I'm sure Tom will get you rescheduled in a makeup workshop as soon as possible."
Trixie got a needed rest that evening with dinner brought to her in bed, and Dolly and Susan fussing over her like two mother hens!

But, for some reason, Trixie was never rescheduled into the "Sexual Harassment – State's Zero Tolerance - and How to report it" workshop.
And the net closes in. The sooner our vulnerable girl gets to Singapore the better ... oh wait!

Somehow, I expected that kind of response from you. Never, fear. Remember post #178:
"The women also know Watson had an eye for young women with slender figures. But they knew the rotund man with almost thirty years of service in, would not risk his job or pension with one of the candidates. Nevertheless, they whispered to each other and agreed to make sure the candidates received the full sexual harassment training."
Oh how the wheels do turn. Simon obviously knew exactly what workshop she was missing and instead gave her a lesson in being harassed and humiliated instead of how to identify it or learn it’s a bad thing.
THOSE BASTARDS!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Opps! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Tuesday, February 12th, 2019
The next day Trixie woke, still worried but feeling somewhat better. She reasoned to herself that the things she had confessed to Dr. Reedy were not crimes, nor even unethical actions – they were just very embarrassing errors of youth, many beyond her control due to her family. Though it shamed her deeply to discuss them, it really wouldn't make a difference to her job at State, would it? It all seemed to fall to Mr. Watson now.
That day at the Institute, she watched Tom closely to see any change in his demeanor towards her. To Trixie's relief, there was none. He returned her looks with his usual smiles and leering stares, but nothing seemed changed or amiss. However, she realized that it might be too early for him to have received the report from Dr. Reedy.

As the week wore on, Trixie's anxiety slowly abated as there was no negative consequence of her profile exam. Tom's manner changed not all except possibly a few more leers – she knew she didn't imagine them now. However, Trixie had experienced many lustful looks from men ever since she had begun to develop. And soon, the heavy workload recaptured her attention. Nevertheless, alone in her bed at night, she couldn’t stop thinking back to the session and the humiliating things she had been forced to say. She lay awake a long time before finally achieving some sleep with her eyes full of tears.

Monday, February 25th, 2019
Two weeks had passed since Trixie’s deeply embarrassing interview with Dr. Reedy. While she still suffered panic attacks when thinking of it, Trixie had relaxed and figured nothing would come of it. The classes, work, and her teammates filled her days and distracted her mind. She received her first credit card statement on the 23rd of February for an outstanding balance of $2,469, which initially sent her into a panic. Susan was there when she opened the bill and saw Trixie's reaction. In the privacy of Susan's room, Trixie told her of the bank statement and the fact that even with the per diem (which Trixie rarely spent), she had only $175 in her bank account.
Susan asked to see the statement and then reassured Trixie that it was no problem. She pointed out the “Minimum Payment Due” was only $32 and wasn’t required until March 20th. She said Trixie could just pay that, and when she started to receive her regular salary, she would be able to make bigger payments to reduce and pay off the debt.
Her fear relieved, Trixie gave Susan a big hug, to which the other girl eagerly responded. They held on for a good while as neither seemed anxious to end the embrace. As they began to separate, their faces met, and both felt a surge of desire to kiss the other. However, the moment passed, and they awkwardly separated.

Susan asked to see the statement and then reassured Trixie that it was no problem. She pointed out the “Minimum Payment Due” was only $32 and wasn’t required until March 20th.
Neglected, though, to explain what a 22 percent interest rate can do to her. :confused:

The next day Trixie woke, still worried but feeling somewhat better. She reasoned to herself that the things she had confessed to Dr. Reedy were not crimes, nor even unethical actions – they were just very embarrassing errors of youth, many beyond her control due to her family. Though it shamed her deeply to discuss them, it really wouldn't make a difference to her job at State, would it? It all seemed to fall to Mr. Watson now.
That day at the Institute, she watched Tom closely to see any change in his demeanor towards her. To Trixie's relief, there was none. He returned her looks with his usual smiles and leering stares, but nothing seemed changed or amiss. However, she realized that it might be too early for him to have received the report from Dr. Reedy.

As the week wore on, Trixie's anxiety slowly abated as there was no negative consequence of her profile exam. Tom's manner changed not all except possibly a few more leers – she knew she didn't imagine them now. However, Trixie had experienced many lustful looks from men ever since she had begun to develop. And soon, the heavy workload recaptured her attention. Nevertheless, alone in her bed at night, she couldn’t stop thinking back to the session and the humiliating things she had been forced to say. She lay awake a long time before finally achieving some sleep with her eyes full of tears.

Two weeks had passed since Trixie’s deeply embarrassing interview with Dr. Reedy. While she still suffered panic attacks when thinking of it, Trixie had relaxed and figured nothing would come of it. The classes, work, and her teammates filled her days and distracted her mind. She received her first credit card statement on the 23rd of February for an outstanding balance of $2,469, which initially sent her into a panic. Susan was there when she opened the bill and saw Trixie's reaction. In the privacy of Susan's room, Trixie told her of the bank statement and the fact that even with the per diem (which Trixie rarely spent), she had only $175 in her bank account.
Susan asked to see the statement and then reassured Trixie that it was no problem. She pointed out the “Minimum Payment Due” was only $32 and wasn’t required until March 20th. She said Trixie could just pay that, and when she started to receive her regular salary, she would be able to make bigger payments to reduce and pay off the debt.
Her fear relieved, Trixie gave Susan a big hug, to which the other girl eagerly responded. They held on for a good while as neither seemed anxious to end the embrace. As they began to separate, their faces met, and both felt a surge of desire to kiss the other. However, the moment passed, and they awkwardly separated.
"... She said Trixie could just pay that, and when she started to receive her regular salary, she would be able to make bigger payments to reduce and pay off the debt ..." - Sound financial advice :hmmm:

"... Trixie had experienced many lustful looks from men ever since she had begun to develop ..."

Lustful Looks.jpeg

That afternoon, Trixie was sitting in her 'Embassy Procedures and Administration' class, carefully taking notes on another mind-numbingly dull set of “Standard Procedures” when the class door opened and several people entered, dressed in expensive suits. Trixie recognized Daniel Smith, Director of the Institute. She and the other students began to rise, but Smith urged them to remain seated. Then he turned to a stocky man next to him.
"Candidates. We are fortunate to have with us today a distinguished visitor. I shall not embarrass any of you who may be trying to recall his name. Meet Mike Pompeo, the Secretary of State."
Every jaw dropped as the candidates realized that this man was the boss - the head of the whole State Department – the man who met with the President and negotiated with foreign Heads of State!

It only took a minute for the group to relax as Pompeo, with a lifetime of diplomatic and public service career behind him, spoke in a friendly, conversational way with the class. He moved around the room in a gentle and interested manner, asking students their names and about themselves. He came to Trixie, stuck out his right hand, and asked her name.
“Trixie...Trixie Thomson, Sir.”
"Where are you to be posted, Trixie?"

“Singapore,” she replied.
“Singapore! You are lucky, young lady. I understand Singapore is a fantastic place. I’ve never been there myself, so I envy you.”
Trixie blushed at that comment. “I...I hope to do a good job there,” she stammered.
“I have every confidence that you shall, Trixie. I hope to stop there on a Southeast Asian trip being planned for this August. Here,” he reached in his breast pocket and brought out a business card. “Once you are settled in, please send me an e-mail, that’s my private address, with your thoughts on Singapore. I’m always looking for new and different points of view.”
Trixie stammered that she would as the Secretary moved to the next person. She carefully stowed the card in her notebook.

Pompeo finished his rounds and said farewell. As he turned to the door, Tom Watson entered the room on his usual visit to his team's classes. He and the Secretary almost collided. They both laughed as Pompeo grabbed his hand. "Tom. Good to see you. I hope you are taking your usual excellent care of these candidates.”
"Of course," Watson replied. "As always."

MFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Singapore) Press Statement: Introductory Visit by United States Secretary of State Michael Pompeo, 3 to August 4th, 2019

United States (US) Secretary of State Michael Pompeo, who is making his introductory visit to Singapore in conjunction with the 51st ASEAN Foreign Ministers’ Meeting and Related Meetings, called on Rose Berbahagia, President of the Republic of Singapore and Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong at the Istana today.
During Secretary Pompeo's call, both sides reaffirmed the excellent state of the bilateral relationship. Prime Minister Lee welcomed the US' continued engagement of ASEAN and the Asia-Pacific region. Secretary Pompeo expressed the US' strong support for Singapore's Chairmanship of ASEAN and exchanged views on regional and global developments.

Secretary Pompeo will also meet Minister for Foreign Affairs, Dr. Vivian Balakrishnan.

That afternoon, Trixie was sitting in her 'Embassy Procedures and Administration' class, carefully taking notes on another mind-numbingly dull set of “Standard Procedures” when the class door opened and several people entered, dressed in expensive suits. Trixie recognized Daniel Smith, Director of the Institute. She and the other students began to rise, but Smith urged them to remain seated. Then he turned to a stocky man next to him.
"Candidates. We are fortunate to have with us today a distinguished visitor. I shall not embarrass any of you who may be trying to recall his name. Meet Mike Pompeo, the Secretary of State."
Every jaw dropped as the candidates realized that this man was the boss - the head of the whole State Department – the man who met with the President and negotiated with foreign Heads of State!

It only took a minute for the group to relax as Pompeo, with a lifetime of diplomatic and public service career behind him, spoke in a friendly, conversational way with the class. He moved around the room in a gentle and interested manner, asking students their names and about themselves. He came to Trixie, stuck out his right hand, and asked her name.
“Trixie...Trixie Thomson, Sir.”
"Where are you to be posted, Trixie?"

“Singapore,” she replied.
“Singapore! You are lucky, young lady. I understand Singapore is a fantastic place. I’ve never been there myself, so I envy you.”
Trixie blushed at that comment. “I...I hope to do a good job there,” she stammered.
“I have every confidence that you shall, Trixie. I hope to stop there on a Southeast Asian trip being planned for this August. Here,” he reached in his breast pocket and brought out a business card. “Once you are settled in, please send me an e-mail, that’s my private address, with your thoughts on Singapore. I’m always looking for new and different points of view.”
Trixie stammered that she would as the Secretary moved to the next person. She carefully stowed the card in her notebook.

Pompeo finished his rounds and said farewell. As he turned to the door, Tom Watson entered the room on his usual visit to his team's classes. He and the Secretary almost collided. They both laughed as Pompeo grabbed his hand. "Tom. Good to see you. I hope you are taking your usual excellent care of these candidates.”
"Of course," Watson replied. "As always."

MFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Singapore) Press Statement: Introductory Visit by United States Secretary of State Michael Pompeo, 3 to August 4th, 2019

United States (US) Secretary of State Michael Pompeo, who is making his introductory visit to Singapore in conjunction with the 51st ASEAN Foreign Ministers’ Meeting and Related Meetings, called on Rose Berbahagia, President of the Republic of Singapore and Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong at the Istana today.
During Secretary Pompeo's call, both sides reaffirmed the excellent state of the bilateral relationship. Prime Minister Lee welcomed the US' continued engagement of ASEAN and the Asia-Pacific region. Secretary Pompeo expressed the US' strong support for Singapore's Chairmanship of ASEAN and exchanged views on regional and global developments.

Secretary Pompeo will also meet Minister for Foreign Affairs, Dr. Vivian Balakrishnan.
A senior Government Officer whose head is easily turned when meeting a very pretty, if slightly slutty, girl ... that's pushing the boundaries of authenticity a little too far PrPr :) ...

She just betrayed the only person who was kind to her. And she tries to convince himself that it happened unintentionally and does not bear serious consequences. Where will this lead, will I also unconditionally sympathize with her further? I remember an admirable example of Amanda's action.
PrPr adds touches to the portrait of Trixie, and makes everything not as obvious as before.

A senior Government Officer whose head is easily turned when meeting a very pretty, if slightly slutty, girl ... that's pushing the boundaries of authenticity a little too far PrPr :) ...
I am saddened that you jump to such a negative conclusion about the encounter. In my research, I learned the MP visited FSI numerous times and was remembered as engaging exceptionally well with the students. And it is only natural that he would be interested in a new staffer's view of Singapore prior to his RL (as reported above) trip there.

Thursday, March 6th, 2019
Trixie and Dolly sat together on the bed in Dolly’s room and quizzed each other for the Friday test in ‘Ethics for State Department Employees.’ After over an hour of intense questioning, Dolly called for an end.
“I can’t focus anymore,” she said. “If we keep this up, I’ll just space out in class tomorrow!”
“You’ve got it down, Dolly,” Trixie assured her.
"Not like you have, girl. How much have your studied this stuff? I'd swear that you've memorized the entire textbook!"
Trixie was embarrassed at the praise from her Ivy-League-Educated friend. She lowered her eyes modestly and said, "I'm just trying to keep up."

Dolly put her hand under Trixie's chin and raised her head to look into her face. "You do more than keep up, Trixie." Before she could say the rest of what she'd intended, their eyes met. Dolly almost gasped at the close-up revelation of her friend's soft, blue eyes. The blue contrasted so prettily with her fair skin, freckles, and golden, curly mane of hair. Dolly suddenly thought she had never seen anything as beautiful in her whole life. Time seemed frozen as the girls sat silently, drinking in each other's lovely faces. Then Dolly, never one to hold back or hesitate to express herself, said what she was thinking, "Trixie. You are so beautiful!"
Trixie kept looking at her friend but blushed red at the unexpected compliment. That sweet hue, added to the rest of her enticing face, pushed Dolly over the line. She leaned forward and placed her mouth gently on her friend's soft, red lips.

Trixie had come to feel a deep affection for Dolly, with her gruff, outspoken exterior that concealed a gentle and caring heart. Somehow the moment seemed right to show how she felt, and she pressed back firmly, separating her lips and slipping her tongue forward. In a few moments, the girls were holding each other tightly as their tongues toyed with each other, slurping back and forth between their warm mouths. Dolly eagerly slipped her right hand between and lovingly squeezed Trixie’s springy left tit. The redhead moaned in passion. Dolly’s fingers stroked until they captured the swollen nipple through the light covering fabric and gave a sudden pinch. Trixie gasped and drove her tongue deep into her friend's warm mouth.
It was a seamless continuation when they each began eagerly to peel the other’s clothes off. Before any thought, save lust, was given, the two were naked in each other’s arms, their bodies radiating heat.

Later, Trixie turned, brushed Dolly’s messed-up hair from her face, and said, “So. Do you think you’ll like Madrid?”
!Me gustará mucho!” laughed Dolly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom